What's new

Indian Scientists Successfully Intercept Ballistic Missile

u told that data link is vital and the only one and nearly impossible to jam. my dear nothing is impossible
now a days. if incoming missile has random velocity and random path then what will u do? and what will do ur missile shield what will do if our missiles have random turning points that u have not identified what will u do???????????????????????????? ur simulation should be failed.
and what will u do if we fire thousands of missiles at same time. dear brothers try to leave KASHMIR. then u will have no chance to do this.

u told that data link is vital and the only one and nearly impossible to jam. my dear nothing is impossible
now a days. if incoming missile has random velocity and random path then what will u do? and what will do ur missile shield what will do if our missiles have random turning points that u have not identified what will u do???????????????????????????? ur simulation should be failed.
and what will u do if we fire thousands of missiles at same time. dear brothers try to leave KASHMIR. then u will have no chance to do this.

Yes nothing is impossible....But we have a slight problem there when it comes to a scenario of nuclear war with Pakistan. The problem is you dont have MIRV nor do you have maneuvering warheads. And you dont have thousands of Nuclear weapons or ballistic missiles in your arsenal.

And try to leave Kashmir?....we are not even thinking of trying to leave Kashmir. If that exists its in your wet dreams.

If it is, it would be limited against ICBM. But I don't think India need anything against ICBMs.

No we dont...that is why the third level of DEW BMD is being thought of. PDV can at the most be used to stop a 2000Km range IRBM. Something like the DF 21 or the Shaheen.

First of all Pakistan doesn't have a thousand missiles even if you combine its ballistic and cruise missiles.
Secondly, the path of most energy conservation is the normal ballistic trajectory. You can spend some energy and perform maneuvers, but the trajectory can never be truly random.
Thirdly you do not possess the tech to do so. Atleast i your ballistic missiles.
Your baburs are maneuverable, but they can be shot down bu normal SAMs. So we don't need this shield for them.
And MOST importantly. We have a shield. You don't. So even if our interception probability is low, yours is ZERO
So I should be asking you to leave kashmir.

If it is, it would be limited against ICBM. But I don't think India need anything against ICBMs.

Yeah that's why DRDO is working on 2 new interceptors specifically for ICBMs. ICBMs are lower on the priority list coz there is very little chance PLA is gonna use them on us when you've got good MRBMs by the thousands.

Yeah that's why DRDO is working on 2 new interceptors specifically for ICBMs. ICBMs are lower on the priority list coz there is very little chance PLA is gonna use them on us when you've got good MRBMs by the thousands.

What two new interceptors?

True nothing is impossible but making so many random turns will bleed energy, so terminal velocity will decrease very much.

It is good that you believe in your missiles but do so logically.
Regarding Kashmir...you know the drill.we would leave kashmir in the next ice age

you should name your missles drunken monkey then :)

AD1 and AD2.

Just got this from wikipedia. It look like this is IRBM/ICBM ABM like THAAD instead of NMD deployed in continental united states

Two new anti ballistic missiles that can intercept IRBM/ICBMs are being developed. These high speed missiles (AD-1 and AD-2) are being developed to intercept ballistic missiles with a range of around 5,000 km (3,100 mi).[26] The test trials of these two systems are expected to take place in 2011.[27] The new missile will be similar to the THAAD missile deployed by the U.S.A

Just got this from wikipedia. It look like this is IRBM/ICBM ABM like THAAD instead of NMD deployed in continental united states

Two new anti ballistic missiles that can intercept IRBM/ICBMs are being developed. These high speed missiles (AD-1 and AD-2) are being developed to intercept ballistic missiles with a range of around 5,000 km (3,100 mi).[26] The test trials of these two systems are expected to take place in 2011.[27] The new missile will be similar to the THAAD missile deployed by the U.S.A

Maybe. But I doubt you can tell right from now. They are expected to enter testing in 2013. So till then we rely on PAD and AAD. Which, considering how many failure the US have had in their BMD development, seem to be progressing remarkably well. Especially for India ;)

NMD type of defence is not possible since distances and consequentially the time of flight is very little for Ballistic missile to reach its target ..reaction time of only five minutes as compared 20-25 min in USA's case.

NMD type of defence is not possible since distances and consequentially the time of flight is very little for Ballistic missile to reach its target ..reaction time of only five minutes as compared 20-25 min in USA's case.

So India plan to guard against missles fire across from the border. It has no plans against long range ICBMs. The problem with terminal phase ABM is that it would be more expensive to build the ABM than offensive missiles with decoys and MIRVs.

So India plan to guard against missles fire across from the border. It has no plans against long range ICBMs. The problem with terminal phase ABM is that it would be more expensive to build the ABM than offensive missiles with decoys and MIRVs.

Let them have their glory. Stop being a buzz kill.

Back
Top Bottom