What's new

Indian Scientists Successfully Intercept Ballistic Missile

intersting point but deployment will be done near the border areas or in the mass numbers

No you can't.

As already clearly pointed out a few times, if China is going to launch a ballistic missile against india, it will be launched from the eastern part of the country, say from Zhejiang Province. by the time it reaches the border, it is definitely during its mid course.

I saw people mentioning KKV in this thread, but please just ask yourself, if your big mouth officials and media know india has mastered KKV, whether they are going to keep quite on that? trust me dude: india is at least 20 years aways from KKV/mid course anti-missile.

If you look at any other country, the path of developing such weapons is clear: you develop a S-300 style system first, deploy it, master it, do real anti-missile stuff, starting from the terminal stage anti-missile. It is probably too later during the terminal stage (multi heads, small target, huge velocity), but it has been proved that with a reiable S-300 style system, you can make it. Once you are happy with the terminal stage anti-missile, you go mid course.

It took China 30 years to move from terminal stage anti-missile (HQ-9 in 1980s) to kkv based mid course (2010 test).

now the regime want the public of india to believe they can skip all these. and start working on the boost stage from day one, you don't feel it is fishy?

Who the fcuk told you that? Your foolish rants do not deserve even one read. Your whole lengthy BS is based upon the above statement which is factually incorrect.

so you mean the target missile flied less than 70 kilometers, completed its boost/mid course stages, and then moved to terminal stages within 70 kilometers?

that must be alien technologies!!!

i didnt knew that scientist(humans) intercept missiles

well i knw that russian and american ABM intercept missiles

Was that a joke????
if it was then for you only :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On topic: India's current ABM system can counter only Pakistan threat and thats too if it is fully developed and deployed. The reason is Pakistan missile installations are close to border(becoz of range constraint) or within the range of what can be called as workable range for Indian ABMs. China launching a high range missile from deep China can not be intercepted in its boost phase. Mid course interception will be more logical in that case.

i didnt knew that scientist(humans) intercept missiles

well i knw that russian and american ABM intercept missiles

Russia doesn't have real anti-missile system.

Their system is naive: fire a nuke onto the space, nuke the incoming missile. problem solved.

I spent more time today reading stuff on this topic and have concluded that I was actually wrong yesterday. The anti missile test conducted by india yesterday was a purely shameless propaganda. Please don't cry, I am going to tell you why:

The incoming target missile was shot down on its boost stage.

okay, this is cool, isn't it? The USA and China simply can not do this. I mean india is the only nation on earth to have such capacity. For decades, scientists have concluded that you need space based weapons to hit and destroy such a ballistic missile during its boost stage. clearly no one has acquired such capacity. during its boost stage, the velocity is small, single missile, very much predictable path. I mean that is the best stage to destroy such a missile.

The problem is your enemy is always going to launch a missile thousands of kilometers away from the border, you don't have enough time to detect the launch and then fly yours to hit the incoming missile during its boost stage

So how india did it yesterday? You will never believe it: india launched the anti-ballistic missile from a site 70 kilometers away from the launch site of the target missile. This means, if China is going launch a missile from say Beijing, india's lovely anti-missile system need to be deployed a couple hundred kilometers away from Beijing to intercept it, say deploy it in Tianjin.

:yahoo:

So what india actually did?

1. assume the launch can be detected by a land based rader.
2. assume the missile is launched no more than a couple hundred kilometers away from their anti-missile system.
3. assume they have such units everywhere and in combat ready status 365/24/7.

This is basically a joke, the entire world is laughing at india.

Here comes the most interesting bit:
Now we all know it is easy to hit a missile in its boost stage and you have anti-missile systems a couple kilometers away. Let's say someone is going to be that stupid to launch it near your border to let you play with your anti-missile system, my question is why the hell they can't use another anti-missile missile to shot down your anti-missile?

You can't understand it? Fine, one simple example:

Chinese forces intentionally move their DF missiles to the launch point which is 200km away from india border, launch it, call india, say "hey, we just launched it from blah blah position. " India fights back, ant-missile system launches its crap. So two missiles are both in its boost stage, 200km away from each other, then please tell me why Chinese forces can't launch another missile to shot down your anti-missile missile?

:woot:

time to wake up, the regime intentionally made this project to fuel nationalism. they are your enemy.

Where did you read that it was shot down in boost phase..if you could have gone through the videos posted..you would have realized all missile are bring shot down in terminal phase.
Launchers were deployed 70 Km from launch site because a 350 Km range missile is mimicking the terminal pahse trajectory and speed of 2000 kM missile and hence has to achieve higher apogee(vertical height) range gets reduced.

The pot calling the kettle black :lol:

I am waiting your explanation: how india acquired such alien technologies to allow her missile to complete boost/mid course and a large part of its terminal stages within 70 kilometers distance.

It took China 30 years to move from terminal stage anti-missile (HQ-9 in 1980s) to kkv based mid course (2010 test).

now the regime want the public of india to believe they can skip all these. and start working on the boost stage from day one, you don't feel it is fishy?

Not if we're receiving 'help' from some undisclosed quarters. :azn:

I am waiting your explanation: how india acquired such alien technologies to allow her missile to complete boost/mid course and a large part of its terminal stages within 70 kilometers distance.

I have explained it .

Where did you read that it was shot down in boost phase..if you could have gone through the videos posted..you would have realized all missile are bring shot down in terminal phase.
Launchers were deployed 70 Km from launch site because a 350 Km range missile is mimicking the terminal pahse trajectory and speed of 2000 kM missile and hence has to achieve higher apogee(vertical height) range gets reduced.

When we tested our anti-missile system, we fire a real DF missile first, then the interceptor 1200km away from it.
We don't give excuses. We deliver results, results that have been verified and publicly confirmed by Americans.

When we tested our anti-missile system, we fire a real DF missile first, then the interceptor 1200km away from it.
We don't give excuses. We deliver results, results that have been verified and publicly confirmed by Americans.

So now that your boost phase propaganda is busted you move to another equally lame argument?

So now that your boost phase propaganda is busted you move to another equally lame argument?

No, india shot down its missile during its boost stage. Please don't put your words into my mouth, it tastes too indian.

I am asking a damn simple question:

india couldn't even build a HQ-9/S-300 style system on its own, how it is possible to do anti-missile?

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Or some other word starting with 'A'...

Good for us!

you mean the nation that once threatened to nuke your country?

No, india shot down its missile during its boost stage. Please don't put your words into my mouth, it tastes too indian.

I am asking a damn simple question:

india couldn't even build a HQ-9/S-300 style system on its own, how it is possible to do anti-missile?

I am just asking you to prove it ..as for launchers deployed 70 km from launch site theory..I have already explained why!!

Back
Top Bottom