Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Not a biologist; but is it not possible that the virus mutated in a host with HIV present?

If not then it seems likely that the Chinese were developing it at the Wuhan lab and it escaped; or I also heard a conspiracy theory that its American and they released it so the world isolates China, I mean somebody only has to prove that exported goods are contaminated and thats it.

These are world class institutes.

1Kusuma School of biological sciences, Indian institute of technology, New Delhi-110016, India.

2Acharya Narendra Dev College, University of Delhi, New Delhi-110019, India

This uncanny similarity of novel inserts in the 2019- nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag is unlikely to be fortuitous. Further, 3D modelling suggests that atleast 3 of the unique inserts which are non-contiguous in the primary protein sequence of the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein converge to constitute the key components of the receptor binding site

1Kusuma School of biological sciences, Indian institute of technology, New Delhi-110016, India.

This uncanny similarity of novel inserts in the 2019- nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag is unlikely to be fortuitous. Further, 3D modelling suggests that atleast 3 of the unique inserts which are non-contiguous in the primary protein sequence of the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein converge to constitute the key components of the receptor binding site
Let ppl be,,,do u think,,bhayyajee ko kuch samajh me bhi aya hoga,,,pretty sure the whole article was greek to him.
Anyway such things r hard to conceal,,if thr was foul play,,it will eventually come out.

Anyway such things r hard to conceal,,if thr was foul play,,it will eventually come out.
Cost may be heavy,i am really concerned about our region whole of S.A would be hit very hard because we lack resources and management for dealing such climities.

Better not to respond to such an idiot. Comparing India and Pakistan in Life Sciences (or any basic science) is like comparing, well...

Forget pharmaceutical companies. One NCBS is enough for one hundred Pakistan. Pakistanis, please don't be offended. Work on your academia.
Leaving all the Indopak stuff,,,lets imagine if this virus reaches India,,,what happens thn??
Can we expect dpsu bhakts or sarkar bhakts to go n get treated in govt hospitals wid generic medicine tht evryone here touts about??
Perhaps junta will still blame doctors.

Lets make a DRDO for medicine,,,n use thr below par products,,will ppl who scream n cry about phoren maal here n in brf treat thr children wid those generic "indiginous" drugs,,hmm

This uncanny similarity of novel inserts in the 2019- nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag is unlikely to be fortuitous. Further, 3D modelling suggests that at least 3 of the unique inserts which are non-contiguous in the primary protein sequence of the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein converge to constitute the key components of the receptor binding site

How unlikely does 'unlikely' mean here?

I dont understand the second part, does that mean there are 3 other inserts that were found?

Knowing indians i can't trust this info until it comes from credible source outside india
U dont need to now,,,,but if n when shit hits the fan,,Pakistan state will disregard ur kind of ppl n import drugs from us,,,yes im pretty sure.

@Dubious bahi kuch roshni daloo.

Leaving all the Indopak stuff,,,lets imagine if this virus reaches India,,,what happens thn??
Can we expect dpsu bhakts or sarkar bhakts to go n get treated in govt hospitals wid generic medicine tht evryone here touts about??
Perhaps junta will still blame doctors.

Lets make a DRDO for medicine,,,n use thr below par products,,will ppl who scream n cry about phoren maal here n in brf treat thr children wid those generic "indiginous" drugs,,hmm
Don't worry while region would be doomed.

How unlikely does 'unlikely' mean here?

I dont understand the second part, does that mean there are 3 other inserts that were found?
I am not well versed in virology but yes thts wht it seems to mean.
Or maybe not,,,not sure.
With PCR/rtPCR they may have detected these regions(amino acids) using already available probes/primer for HIV.but not sure,,cant open original article.

Last edited:
Supa pawa to the world’s rescue
I have no doubt that indians will save us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom