What's new

Indian Science Congress Speakers Say Newton Was Wrong, Ancient Demon-King Had Planes

I looked into the linkedin account of one of these fucker, it is an utter shame for the Indian scientific society to let them share the podium.

I looked into the linkedin account of one of these fucker, it is an utter shame for the Indian scientific society to let them share the podium.

I actually believe it. There is a concept of ancient pan-continental advanced civilisation, maybe hundred of thousands of years ago, that fell to demise, returning man back to the caveman era.

take these Egyptian hieroglyphics for for example:

image008-752134.jpg

They just "look" like helicopters, boats and transport vehicles.

Indians are good scientist.Take the phenomenon of Bose-Einstein condensate.Very less people know about Bose who came with useful theory regarding this matter.Bose was Indian.
Policy should be strict when inviting scientist to speak.Their speech and affiliation should be checked.
Regards

Indians are good scientist.Take the phenomenon of Bose-Einstein condensate.Very less people know about Bose who came with useful theory regarding this matter.Bose was Indian.
Policy should be strict when inviting scientist to speak.Their speech and affiliation should be checked.
Regards

In fact the word Boson was named after Bose. I didnt believe it initially but its true.

If one want me to believe current human age is most advance and bla bla,,,,,,,, sorry I will not...……. In Egypt , in KSA and in many more parts of the world we cam see "Some thing " , "some one" more advance then US(our current age) was here once !!!!!!

whatever they say, its true and tech used in Teja is a proof, but its too advance for any other human to understand. its too advance. Air Chief said, its future tech.

why people do not accept and respect.

Back
Top Bottom