What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Yep you are 100% on spot. This $400 billion reserve is not Indian money it is foreign loans actually India is broke and they have no reserves of its own. If RBI supports rupee it will deplete $2 billion per week and loan payment is due in March 2019. There is no way India can get out of this.

There is one way India can get out of this all but Modi will not do it because it will hurt him politically and India will suffer for some toe other wise they are doomed.

Where is that intelligent economist @SunilM

Have a look at the following thread where indian members are saying that the fall in indian rupee is only temporary. Lets see if this is temporary or permanent or if again Modi will come up with fake data as he did with his fake gdp numbers.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...-due-to-domestic-factors-but-external.576027/

Have a look at the following thread where indian members are saying that the fall in indian rupee is only temporary. Lets see if this is temporary or permanent or if again Modi will come up with fake data as he did with his fake gdp numbers.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...-due-to-domestic-factors-but-external.576027/

Already read the thread just a troll thread to save their face. This is a permanent damage and rupee in going to fall further. There is no economic progress policy which India has to help them they only have media propaganda and when the real factors start to kick in they are speech less.

@ARMalik Indian stock market is also crashing now dropped by 300 points

Indian is a failed economy. The only way is to pull out your investments from India and leave. Most major companies are shifting from India and pulling out their investment.

Can you name MOST companies which are shifting from India...

I can give a long list of those which are Investing in India...
Amazon, Xiaomi, IKEA, Reebok, Wal-Mart, Samsung, Suzuki... want more names...

Depriciating INR is a worry but you are wrong about the state of Indian economy... Their are several other factors which are mostly great...

@BHarwana You are the same guy who advocated for falling PKR by saying that this will help the exporters...

Falling rupees is not good for Pakistan or even India as we import more...

Depriciating INR is a worry but you are wrong about the state of Indian economy... Their are several other factors which are mostly great...

@BHarwana You are the same guy who advocated for falling PKR by saying that this will help the exporters...

Becharon ka dil toot jayega , let them enjoy their small happyness .

Don't reply him, he is frustrated as @SunilM opened threads on Pakistan Rupee & economy and its just their fight not currencies as their flirting will do nothing to currencies. Everyone know as US economy grows $ gets stronger and entire worlds currencies are affected by 10-15% and India can't run out of it.

So RDI wants to sell 2 billion dollars to stop the Rupee not falling below 72. How do they know that spending 2 billion dollar is enough to keep the rupee in check? I think they would need to spend much more to control the rupee fall. $2 billion won't cut it.

So RDI wants to sell 2 billion dollars to stop the Rupee not falling below 72. How do they know that spending 2 billion dollar is enough to keep the rupee in check? I think they would need to spend much more to control the rupee fall. $2 billion won't cut it.

RBI has decided they will be infusing another $ 15 billions to strengthen the INR as $ 385 Billions is enough to cover its entire previous year exports.

RBI has decided they will be infusing another $ 15 billions to strengthen the INR as $ 385 Billions is enough to cover its entire previous year exports.

Thanks. So this means we are looking at $15 Billion as an estimate. I still think there is every possibility that this $15 Billion will go up due to the size of the Indian economy. Interesting few weeks and months ahead for India.

$2 billion will give rupee a support for only 5 days after which it will start to fall again. This is very sad situation for India.

Thanks. So this means we are looking at $15 Billion as an estimate. I still think there is every possibility that this $15 Billion will go up due to the size of the Indian economy. Interesting few weeks and months ahead for India.

Yep, they have just parked $15 Billions aside to take care INR valuation.

Back
Top Bottom