What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

@Novice09 INR is not up. It is below of its yesterday's value. It is is up from its max low today but on the whole it is down from yesterday's value. So relax this is not the good news you are waiting for. INR is declining and this will not stop any time soon. You are a fool for trying to prove me wrong. You and I both know there is core problem with Indian economy and Modi govt is not addressing that problem.

@Novice09 INR is not up. It is below of its yesterday's value. It is is up from its max low today but on the whole it is down from yesterday's value. So relax this is not the good news you are waiting for. INR is declining and this will not stop any time soon. You are a fool for trying to prove me wrong. You and I both know there is core problem with Indian economy and Modi govt is not addressing that problem.

Your are wrong... again...

Screenshot_20180918-141835_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180918-142115_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180918-142115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180918-142115_Chrome.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 30
I have heard that 1 USD will be 100 INR by the end of Modi tenure. Sanctions on Iran yet to reinstate from next month.Good luck India

@BHarwana so you want to say that Google and NDTV are lying about INR....

I can believe that in Google's case... but NDTV won't lie if it is a positive news about Indian economy... they try to hide positive news...

Here you posted news and pic is old this is new and INR is falling again look at graph it is going down.

IMG_20180918_140559.png

I have heard that 1 USD will be 100 INR by the end of Modi tenure. Sanctions on Iran yet to reinstate from next month.Good luck India

100 by when... please specify the year at least...

Sanctions on Iran and situation in Venezuela are proving catalyst for declining INR along with US-China trade war and booming oil prices...

When Indian Govt cannot stop the free fall they say it is fair lol :sarcastic:

India is clueless what is happening to it economy :)

INR further falls to. 72.73 Sensex lost 260 points and Nifty50 a big red today

The pain is still getting worse for India. The markets are in down ward spiral and crashing. We will also see reds tomorrow.

@Novice09 @SunilM @rott

When Indian Govt cannot stop the free fall they say it is fair lol :sarcastic:

India is clueless what is happening to it economy :)

INR further falls to. 72.73 Sensex lost 260 points and Nifty50 a big red today

The pain is still getting worse for India. The markets are in down ward spiral and crashing. We will also see reds tomorrow.

@Novice09 @SunilM @rott

Between me and you... every day we will share opening and closing value on INR and Indian share market... if it goes up... I will taunt you... if it goes down... You can do that...

But when you say that Indian economy is doomed... I'll laugh at you until all economic indicators reflect that...

Currently we are far far away from selling cars and buffalo... or begging for loan to pay existing loans...

@BHarwana thanks for educating us on Economics....
please let me know in which market i should invest my money??????

CHINA
upload_2018-9-18_17-7-57-png.499589

INDIA
upload_2018-9-18_17-8-53-png.499590

PAKISTAN

Sorry didn't appear on CNN Money....

thanks in advance.

AADMI APNE DUKH SE NAHI...
PADOSI K SUKH SE DUKHI HAI...

Back
Top Bottom