What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

RBI has started to pump in dollars to make Indian rupee rise and draining the foreign reserves.

India. Rupee currently trading at 72 against dollar.

RBI has started to pump in dollars to make Indian rupee rise and draining the foreign reserves.

India. Rupee currently trading at 72 against dollar.

RBI is not pumping dollar to stabilise INR... Just a news that PM MODI will review the economic situation arises due to depriciating rupee, crude oil prices and China-USA trade war was enough to strengthen the rupee for two continuous days...

Import duty on bullion and electronic items is set to increase after this meeting...

Remember, yesterday prices of ETHANOL were raised by 25 percent... that was done to encourage the sugar mills to produce more ETHANOL... government is planning to mix ETHANOL in diesel... this will help in two ways...

1. Crude iol import would be reduced by 10/15%

2. Diesel will be available for 50/55... which is currently 72+

Government is planning to take further steps to ensure that INR will reach <70 without PUMPING dollars or any negative impact on domestic market...

Initially they have decided not to INTERVENE...

Now RBI intervened to make rupee recover few points this means Indian Foreign reserves are going down so India has no escape and no where to run. India is stuck.

I want midi to make rupee recover so that these idiots lose foreign reserves. If rupee falls Rauhl Gandhi comes out with Bharat Bandh protest and Modi will use foreign reserves to halt rupee decline coming under political pressure the perfect recipe needed to **** Indian economy is in place lol.
If ur intelligence is sample of average pakistani and their financial acumen, no wonder Pak is reeling from balance of payments crisis and needs another bailout of as much as 11-12 billion dollars...:/

Lol! Just so you know, @BHarwana don't know a thing about finance and economy. Got exposed many times for his foolishness.

I am not a financial expert bro I am just a poor little frame. You don't need to expose me I am just another noob on pdf. Yes in 2 day like every week RBI will release its report on the standing of its reserves and we will see what happened.

Lol! Just so you know, @BHarwana don't know a thing about finance and economy. Got exposed many times for his foolishness.

He assumes and shoot in dark... sometimes he hit the target and sometime he miss out...

if on target, he claimed to be the top most hunter...
If miss, he claim picking the gun for the first time...

But I love his passion thou...

@BHarwana Hey bro, today I missed your update on devaluation of INR and f**ked up status of Indian economy... following might come handy in your research... INR has gained 0.58... RBI is pumping dollar to stabilise INR :D, let us see till when they can use such BAD tactic... by the way, Apple are available at 80/kg decrease of rs 20 from yesterday... I told the hawker that diesel prices are up so price of Apple should also increase and he laughed at me...

Screenshot_20180914-133118_TOI.jpg

@BHarwana Hey bro, today I missed your update on devaluation of INR and f**ked up status of Indian economy... following might come handy in your research... INR has gained 0.58... RBI is pumping dollar to stabilise INR :D, let us see till when they can use such BAD tactic... by the way, Apple are available at 80/kg decrease of rs 20 from yesterday... I told the hawker that diesel prices are up so price of Apple should also increase and he laughed at me...

View attachment 498893

You are not missing my updates you economy is drowning. RBI is pumping in foreign reserves to support rupee and tomorrow is Saturday when RBI declares its reserves let's see how many RBI lost to take rupee up :)

Back
Top Bottom