What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Rupee is still in bad waters and Indian economy is still in trouble because India is losing foreign reserves. The situation is bad it is very bad.

By the way, what is next in line to be sold by the Pakistani government...

It went up because of sugar stocks after govt increased the price lol means more inflation. Only sense effected with few points increase still the drop is bigger and will start again tomorrow. Lol it is not stopping with these short term tricks.

Read it properly... PRICES OF ETHANOL... don't be too emotional... we don't drink ETHANOL...

By the way, what is next in line to be sold by the Pakistani government...

All dead assets, anything lying there dormant including public sector corporations, bleeding about Rs.1000 billion per year.

BTW this is hilarious in one TOI comment.

Capture  7.JPG

Last edited:
Sad very sad. Don't worry I am not going to give Modi space to run with false reports. :)

Modi doing something bad even inadvertently is actually good for Pakistan... Chanakya thought. I wish him another term...

Don't interfere when your enemy is doing something bad...

If we go against Modi only then Indians will think he is the best. ;)

Yes I also have this thought...in fact Indians in media were arguing Pakistanis are against Modi, mean he must be doing something right for India.

Media is a double edged sword...and a tool of deception in hybrid war.

And you would be shocked to know that he is not even 10% corrupt when compared to last 3 MLAs... and two of them were "Mafia Don"...

At times, in south Asia, corruption and development goes together, many corrupt people are go-getter, high achievers, greasing palm and making your way through goes together. Modi is non corrupt maybe...

There are many non-corrupt people who are lethargic and slow as well, not all of them, in some cases. Here I am not defending corruption in anyway, when it is part of the system you need a complete overhaul...and working without favors and kickbacks in the old system impedes the speed and growth...

Last edited:
Yes I also have this thought...in fact Indians in media were arguing Pakistanis are against Modi, mean he must be doing something right for India.

Media is a double edged sword...and a tool of deception in hybrid war.

Now RBI intervened to make rupee recover few points this means Indian Foreign reserves are going down so India has no escape and no where to run. India is stuck.

I want midi to make rupee recover so that these idiots lose foreign reserves. If rupee falls Rauhl Gandhi comes out with Bharat Bandh protest and Modi will use foreign reserves to halt rupee decline coming under political pressure the perfect recipe needed to **** Indian economy is in place lol.

Now RBI intervened to make rupee recover few points this means Indian Foreign reserves are going down so India has no escape and no where to run. India is stuck.

I want midi to make rupee recover so that these idiots lose foreign reserves. If rupee falls Rauhl Gandhi comes out with Bharat Bandh protest and Modi will use foreign reserves to halt rupee decline coming under political pressure the perfect recipe needed to **** Indian economy is in place lol.

Thanks for your valuable inputs....
i wouldn't have known all this unless some one like you expos it.....
thanks....

Lol another loss for India ethanol prices going up made sensex recover few points but OMCs are all red and going down.

Hehehehe it is economic crises lol India trays to save one side and another falls down. Hahahahaha

Markets shrug off bearish trend, Sensex gains 300 points as rupee strengthens

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com..._medium=referral&utm_source=native_share_tray

Indian trade deficit went up from 15% to 17% lol in this whole drag and drop game and this is now actually going to hurt Indian economy.

Markets shrug off bearish trend, Sensex gains 300 points as rupee strengthens

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com..._medium=referral&utm_source=native_share_tray

So what they dropped 1000 points and gaining 300 is peanut in front of that and it gained artificially on the back of sugar stocks because ethanol went up 25%'in price but soon sugar stocks will lose because price of sugar is dropping in India. Hehehehe it is a mess bro.

It went up because of sugar stocks after govt increased the price lol means more inflation. Only sense effected with few points increase still the drop is bigger and will start again tomorrow. Lol it is not stopping with these short term tricks.
it gained artificially on the back of sugar stocks because ethanol went up 25% in price but soon sugar stocks will lose because price of sugar is dropping in India. Hehehehe it is a mess bro.

Please make up your mind... whether sugar prices are going to drop or increase... you are acting like Imran Khan... we will go to IMF... We wont...

So what they dropped 1000 points and gaining 300 is peanut in front of that and

Do you know that in India every mutual fund advertisement has following disclaimer for a reason:
'Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing'

Indian trade deficit went up from 15% to 17% lol in this whole drag and drop game and this is now actually going to hurt Indian economy.

Yes, it is an issue and you will see hike in duties on import of electronic items + gold in 10/15 days... on petroleum products, we are not going to get any relief untill unless there is drop in crude prices or appreciation in INR...

Damned if you do...damned if you don't....

People in India are unhappy with rise in petroleum products... Yes they are...

Any Major effect on saving... No...

Are they happy with Bharat Band called by scamgress... No, just a little reminder of UPA 1 and UPA 2 put us back to senses...

Keep aside all the other commodities... even salt, which is available for 12/15 per kg was reached upto 150/kg... In those days, news channels were used to run a story on price hike of xyz commodity... like, thousands of tons of rice is rotted at abc location and this may increase the prices of rice in upcoming days... next day, each and every shop was selling the rice at 50%+ increased rate...

Salt prices normalise after shooting to Rs 150/kg
https://www.indiatoday.in/business/...after-shooting-to-rs-150-kg-217576-2013-11-15

Last edited:
Yep it has become a double edged sword. :)
Indian economy is in trouble for good.

I don't know why but I'm really in love with your posts... keep looking for posts by @BHarwana on situation of Indian economy... This may be helpful in your research...

Inflation cools to 10-month low of 3.69% in August
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ow-of-3-69-in-august/articleshow/65784292.cms

PM Modi may call review meet to check fall in rupee
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-check-fall-in-rupee/articleshow/65781598.cms

@Pluralist and @BHarwana following news will also be helpful...
Exports up 19.21% in August; trade deficit at $17.4 bn
Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/65781678.cms?utm_source=ETTopNews&utm_medium=HPTN&utm_campaign=AL1&utm_content=23&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Back
Top Bottom