What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

This has already started my friend. I am aware of huge Multinationals who have bought hundreds of kilometers of highways, roads, bridges and Power infrastructure in India and are actually expanding quite rapidly in India. This take over will only increase in the coming months due to deprecation of rupee. The reason I know this is cause I work for one of such companies taking over there. When little players and frogs leave the pond, the crocodiles enter and take over.

That would have been true if foreign nations were allowed to purchase property in India :lol:

EPIC FAIL.

@Shankranthi you should worry about Indian rupee breaking records. You seem to be obsessed with Chinese eating roaches.

@BHarwana, he's pissed because Pakistanis and Chinese eat beef which is sacred to them. He forgot about the whole world that eats beef.

I don't have to be worried, that is my govt's job.

See how that works ?

I don't have to be worried, that is my govt's job.

See how that works ?
But you're worried about other country's issues. Isn't that other country's Government issues. But you can't help yourself can't you?
:rofl:
See how that works? Hehe...

That would have been true if foreign nations were allowed to purchase property in India :lol:

EPIC FAIL.
Chinese real estate companies are in India and buying up real estate. Where are you?

But you're worried about other country's issues. Isn't that other country's Government issues. But you can't help yourself can't you?
:rofl:
See how that works? Hehe...

What makes you think I am worried about other countries ? I am merely enjoying their slow implosion while their iron brothers cheers them on :lol:

Chinese real estate companies are in India and buying up real estate. Where are you?

Foreign companies can buy real estate for development and give it back to Indian investors after they are developed.

What makes you think I am worried about other countries ? I am merely enjoying their slow implosion while their iron brothers cheers them on :lol:

Foreign companies can buy real estate for development and give it back to Indian investors after they are developed.
You're not worried?
Haha.... Is that the reason you're cribbing about CPEC in the other thread?

Well looks like like the recently legalized gay sex is already turning you into an idiot. Good luck.

http://www.infraline.com/Details/Brookfield-Acquires-Two-Road-Projects-In--300-Mn-Deal-321214.htm

A foreign company which has established a Branch Office or other place of business in India, in accordance with FERA / FEMA regulations, can acquire any immovable property in India, which is necessary for or incidental to carrying on such activity.

However on winding up of the business, the sale proceeds of such property can be repatriated only with the prior approval of Reserve Bank.

No Foreign individual can buy property in India.

Back
Top Bottom