What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

I don't want you to take the trouble. Just an estimate is fine. :)
RBI has reserved $30 billion to soften the free fall of rupee and RBI intends to do a $1.5 billion injection weekly looking at the current pattern of their intervention which means Rupee will drag to 89 against dollar in coming months after which RBI might bring in hard core policies. This is not an accurate statement but just a rough estimate. RBI will intervene greatly at 80 but the actual value of Rupee stands at 98 to 104 looking at the economic conditions of India.

INR to USD is 72.66 now few points away from a new record.

RBI has reserved $30 billion to soften the free fall of rupee and RBI intends to do a $1.5 billion injection weekly looking at the current pattern of their intervention which means Rupee will drag to 89 against dollar in coming months after which RBI might bring in hard core policies. This is not an accurate statement but just a rough estimate. RBI will intervene greatly at 80 but the actual value of Rupee stands at 98 to 104 looking at the economic conditions of India.
Thank you buddy for the trouble. :) I am a novice in economics. Not a hardcore fan when it comes to money. ;)

Asia's worst performing currency broke a new record of free fall and just reached a new record low of 72.69. The continued free fall of Indian Rupee is due to bad Indian economic conditions.

Mayday mayday Indian Rupee is crashing Indian rupee just made a new free fall record of today. Rupee at 72.70 against dollar.

@rott it has crashed to a new record low.

Indian Rupee at a new record low of 72.80 and crashing.

Indian stock market also crashing.

This is very sad state of affairs for Indian economy.

INR to USD is 72.66 now few points away from a new record.

Yea I mostly agree. I wouldn't be surprised if the rupee goes to around 85 and stabilizes. Now when it goes to around 85 here is what will happen next.
-You will see a lot of Western private firms and hedge funds buy a lot of Indian state and private assets for literally peanuts. Specially you will see indian power and utilities companies, telecom companies being taken over.
-Then you will see agricultural and dairy companies being taken over. And lots of other areas.
-Once this has happened and once the economic situation stabilizes, which it will very quickly, then you will see slowly but surely the price of electricity, gas, food items going up.
-You will see the same companies that were bought for peanuts, will turn into multi-billion dollar companies.

This is how it works, and this is how countries are taken over without even a single bullet being fired.

Yea I mostly agree. I wouldn't be surprised if the rupee goes to around 85 and stabilizes. Now when it goes to around 85 here is what will happen next.
-You will see a lot of Western private firms and hedge funds buy a lot of Indian state and private assets for literally peanuts. Specially you will see indian power and utilities companies, telecom companies being taken over.
-Then you will see agricultural and dairy companies being taken over. And lots of other areas.
-Once this has happened and once the economic situation stabilizes, which it will very quickly, then you will see slowly but surely the price of electricity, gas, food items going up.
-You will see the same companies that were bought for peanuts, will turn into multi-billion dollar companies.

This is how it works, and this is how countries are taken over without even a single bullet being fired.

Nope you are wrong. The western firms will not buy any thing for peanuts and make a take over instead they will pull out. Most western firms will have to announce their profits on quarterly basis and if they show a loss due to rupee losing their value they will shut down. Plus western firms and Indian Govt don't has a maneuverability margin because in March 2019 they have to pay back loans and much of the dollars will be further pulled out of Indian markets. There are no signs of any new investments. We are witnessing a recession in a buildup in Indian market.

The slide in the rupee value is due to large out flow of FDI from the Indian economy. This is not normal situation. Modi over boosted the economic to get a good picture for politics and now it is all going away slowly.

It is just like when an ugly girl put up a lot of make up to look good and now it is time for that make up to go away slowly.

Nope you are wrong. The western firms will not buy any thing for peanuts and make a take over instead they will pull out. Most western firms will have to announce their profits on quarterly basis and if they show a loss due to rupee losing their value they will shut down. Plus western firms and Indian Govt don't has a maneuverability margin because in March 2019 they have to pay back loans and much of the dollars will be further pulled out of Indian markets. There are no signs of any new investments. We are witnessing a recession in a buildup in Indian market.

The slide in the rupee value is due to large out flow of FDI from the Indian economy. This is not normal situation. Modi over boosted the economic to get a good picture for politics and now it is all going away slowly.

It is just like when an ugly girl put up a lot of make up to look good and now it is time for that make up to go away slowly.

This has already started my friend. I am aware of huge Multinationals who have bought hundreds of kilometers of highways, roads, bridges and Power infrastructure in India and are actually expanding quite rapidly in India. This take over will only increase in the coming months due to deprecation of rupee. The reason I know this is cause I work for one of such companies taking over there. When little players and frogs leave the pond, the crocodiles enter and take over.

This has already started my friend. I am aware of huge Multinationals who have bought hundreds of kilometers of highways, roads, bridges and Power infrastructure in India and are actually expanding quite rapidly in India. This take over will only increase in the coming months due to deprecation of rupee. The reason I know this is cause I work for one of such companies taking over there. When little players and frogs leave the pond, the crocodiles enter and take over.

The companies who made a take over are pulling out because of poor economic condition of India. They were tricked into investing india with false media propaganda because of that they made loses and companies are now leaving India that is one of the biggest reason behind the decline of Indian currency.

@ARMalik bro people are making loses in India and pulling out. No one wants to invest in India it is a trap to by any thing in India.

Every one is waiting for Indian economy to hit rock bottom which is very deep for Indian economy.

The companies who made a take over are pulling out because of poor economic condition of India. They were tricked into investing india with false media propaganda because of that they made loses and companies are now leaving India that is one of the biggest reason behind the decline of Indian currency.

Lets see what will happen in the next few months. I am pretty sure that the takeover will accelerate specially next year. Only the ordinary will suffer - the rich will get richer.

Lets see what will happen in the next few months. I am pretty sure that the takeover will accelerate specially next year. Only the ordinary will suffer - the rich will get richer.

Stocks plunging rupee falling only a fool will think of a take over no matter how tasty it is. Africa is a better take over than India in the current situation.

Back
Top Bottom