What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

While depreciation of INR is a worry...
See... Indian economy is doomed and people are pulling out... :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Walmart's acquisition of 77 percent stake in Flipkart has made the income tax department richer by over Rs 10,000 crore after the American retail giant agreed to pay all dues in consultation with the government. The payment by Walmart brings to an end the uncertainty regarding tax dues related to the $16-billion transaction, which included a $2-billion fresh investment. As a result, the taxes were paid on the basis of the share sale estimated at $14 billion.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...a-from-flipkart-deal/articleshow/65733827.cms

Very sad news for Indian economy. This has made investor confidence all time low in India. Very sad news for economy.

Very Sad News for people of Pakistan... and if you want to say that you can pay extra for your country's growth and welfare... I have the similar feeling...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sheikh-rasheed-hikes-railways-fares-for-dam-funds.576577/

To all Indians defending the government...
what falling rupee or rising fuel price has to do with Pakistan?

As the markets started their business today. The famous worst performing currency in Asia broke an other record today. Indian is crashing like the fragile economy of India making a new record of low value against dollar.

This is very sad and really bad for Indian economy.

HI BHarwana, I am a novice in economics.
But what happens when RBI intervenes. Can't they save the Rupee? I understand they need to spend $2 billion every week to sustain the value. Can they keep doing that?

To all Indians defending the government...
what falling rupee or rising fuel price has to do with Pakistan?
Indian are angry that Pakistan is laughing on this whole thing and they are actually angry at govt for its failure but they don't know weather to express that emotion or not.

Also, I just checked. It's 72.33 a dollar now.

HI BHarwana, I am a novice in economics.
But what happens when RBI intervenes. Can't they save the Rupee? I understand they need to spend $2 billion every week to sustain the value. Can they keep doing that?
No they cannot keep doing that because if they do that then they have no money to repay the debt due in March 2019.

Also, I just checked. It's 72.33 a dollar now.
Nope you are wrong it is already 72.50

So what happens now?
Nothing dollar will keep going down until India RBI interviews to stop it or until it reaches where is actually belongs. Indian economy is not growing it was just an artificial media campaign done on the backs of loans and now slowly true face of Indian economy is being revealed and the actual figures of Indian growth will soon be revealed and that picture is very bad.

@rott here see it is going down even more.

The protests have already started and things are already going south for India. Business environment is already becoming bad for India.

Nothing dollar will keep going down until India RBI interviews to stop it or until it reaches where is actually belongs.
True, but then the RBI can't keep pumping in 2 billion USD every week. They will go broke or unless they start printing money without any gold reserves to sustain it.

True, but then the RBI can't keep pumping in 2 billion USD every week. They will go broke or unless they start printing money without any gold reserves to sustain it.

Forget RBI now the decline in Rupee value is taking down Indian stocks with it. This is becoming even bigger problem. India is in full swing recession type scenario

Sensed is also crashing

Even floating more bond and taking rupee out of the market is not helping India. It is bad for Indian economy. The new Indian growth figures will be some where 2.5% I think when ever they are generated.

Ring ring ring
Asia's worst performing currency broke another record.

I am also Indian and angry too but on Indian government

My friend I am Pakistani and I will make fun of your economy because of the relations of our countries. But you economy going down is not because of us. It is because of your govt and it's policies. BJP has failed Indian economy and it is the fault of BJP. There is member here the poor @SunilM he is not even coming online because of this shame, I know it is not his fault but Indian Govt fault.

Back
Top Bottom