What's new

Indian researchers’ team finds endogenous water on the Moon

All missions have confirmed the same but the hype is only about the amount of data that has been collected and the results of the data analyzed.

OK, so, India got more data (with more modern instruments over 30 years later – how amazing!) but it was the Russians who were the first to report of water finding – not India!

Götterdämmerung;4804280 said:
OK, so, India got more data (with more modern instruments over 30 years later – how amazing!) but it was the Russians who were the first to report of water finding – not India!

Your point being? :crazy?

Götterdämmerung;4804280 said:

But the event is never considered a confirmed report. Not our fault.

Your point being? :crazy?

Are you that dim? The point is that it was the Russians and not India who first discovered water on the moon.

It was ignored by the US and Western Europe but does that negate the Russian finding? Funny logic you guys have.

Götterdämmerung;4804291 said:
It was ignored by the US and Western Europe but does that negate the Russian finding? Funny logic you guys have.

Let the world agree to it instead of your crap talking about Indians.

Well Chandryan1 is the first to find a water body on the moon....Lunar water was predicted in the 60s....Apollo 14 found water vapors near the lunar surface....the Soviets definitively found water trace in moon rocks....well why it took so long to find a body of water is pretty simple.....people stopped looking for it....existence of water extraterrestrial bodies become important when there's possibility of finding life there....as it is not possible for the moon to develop or sustain life people lost interest in finding water there....rather started searching for it on other bodies(Mars,Titan etc)....I am more interested to see what Indians can find on Mars.Good Luck!

There is no international authority that confirms or discards report....Nasa and Roscosmos are both scientific organizations founded by politicians....so you have take both of their statements with a grain of salt...specially from the cold war era!

Rockstar1020-2218464.jpg

Wrong. You made the symbol that's currently used for zero. You didn't invent zero. Zero was created centuries and millennia ago. You don't fool us kid.

As I often said, India is going to become the biggest hot spot of Science and Latest Technology the world has ever witnessed

Götterdämmerung;4804291 said:
Are you that dim? The point is that it was the Russians and not India who first discovered water on the moon.

So what? If you find Gold in Xanadu you will report. If I find again so will I. In general parlance it is called 'confirmation'.
I will ignore your assessment :devil:

Back
Top Bottom