What's new

Indian report slams Il-76 availability rate

Your a$$ is already handed over to you by my country fellows in this thread, I don't wanna add to your misery, don't blame me for enjoying the show please :enjoy:
You rants are as credible as an ash tray on a motorbike.... hunting in packs is habitual for only those that can't stand alone.

Just one- Dhruv, LCH, LCA, LUH & Advanced Hawk.
Major comprehension issues.
Where was it made ? China of course !

Such heart burn will not make your own failures any more credible'

seems you are also having problems adding...over 60% means some 35% grounded....did i say anything different.

Major comprehension issues.

Why? We own those designs & we don't need to share work on the airframe !

Such heart burn will not make your own failures any more credible'

Comprehension issues? That example was made in China.

seems you are also having problems adding...over 60% means some 35% grounded....did i say anything different.

What is the peacetime availability of aircraft elsewhere ?

Serviceability rate of fighter aircrafts

Last edited:
Sukhi parivar ki tarha mil bant ke khaane me yakeen rakhte hai. Aaj ka shikar bohat Zabardast tha, thanks to @AUSTERLITZ @Lord Of Gondor @gslv mk3 and others :D

:D
tumblr_nx1f9640wL1tib9s5o1_1280.jpg

Why? We own those designs & we don't need to share work on the airframe !

Read my post again, how many have you sold.

Comprehension issues? That example was made in China.

Before making any assumption, first find out what was PAC manufacturing under the designation, Ruby 1, 2 , 3.
What is the peacetime availability of aircraft elsewhere ?

Serviceability rate of fighter aircrafts
The MKIs are grounded because you have to wait for spare parts from Russia....so much for inhouse manufacture.

Sure... by justifying failure do you mean the failure to identify you as a false flag ?
in regards to india near enough most of their defence products are either sub standard or failures. as for my flag,its correct.as for you, if i was an indian id be ashamed and embarrassed to call you a fellow indian, but the thing is im not indian so im not ashamed.

in regards to india near enough most of their defence products are either sub standard or failures. as for my flag,its correct.as for you, if i was an indian id be ashamed and embarrassed to call you a fellow indian, but the thing is im not indian so im not ashamed.

Yawn...no one cares about your musings, Mr. Khan.

Go whine elsewhere or suck up to your masters for all I care.

Yawn...no one cares about your musings, Mr. Khan.

Go whine elsewhere or suck up to your masters for all I care.
i thought indian were the ones who usually call upon their masters, lets see india's history.
any way its been good as always talking to you. i think i have exposed your stupidity quiet enough. now back to the op topic. ll76 are solid jets, and especially earlier variants are hard to maintain due to their age, but newer versions even those powered by dk10's are still very very reliable but thirsty as well, minus the pd-90 powered jets, example being...................
India%2527s+IL-76+PHALCON+AWACS++INDIAN+AIR+AFORC+IAF+OPERATIONAL+CHINA+PAKISTAN.jpg

i see our IL daily.there is a military base here and IL sounds terrible.russian machines have terrible sounds but it performs well.usually it fly very low.i can say that pakistani IL are in great condition.

What would you Indians be the day you do actually make and export something.
Once again, let me spoon feed you...
Pakistan now manufacturing the
1:Mushak trainers which has been exported to a dozen countries.
2: Jointly producing the K-8 Jet trainers, again being supplied to a dozen air forces.
3: Jointly producing the JF-17 and also exporting it to others.
India, which earlier was making the likes of Depak, Ajeet, Kiran and Maurat is now forced to import even something like the PC-7....which made first flight in 1966.

Lol fan boy, you forgot to add, the Indians christening it the Raptor of the East. :lol:
Someone who is comparing a DEEP STRIKE FIGHTER with a what's termed as world's most advanced combat aircraft, then i guess there's nothing left to argue. :rolleyes:

The total $ value of all these trainer aircrafts that you have exported is less than the value of the Indian built OPV that Sri Lanka commissioned 2 weeks ago... But yea, congrats anyway, the trainer must be good.

Read my post again, how many have you sold.

You asked how many we can export & the answer is many.

The MKIs are grounded because you have to wait for spare parts from Russia...

That's because there are clauses in the original contract for sourcing the spares directly from the OEMs.

Su 30 MKI is manufactured in India with 100% indigenization of Airframe & engine and 70% indigenization of Avionics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom