What's new

Indian report slams Il-76 availability rate

Unlike you characters, no one said it was INDIGENOUS, but we are manufacturing it and exporting it unlike India, which is gone into the reverse..

And ever bothered to check how many aircraft we manufacture every year ?

Already debunked way back with proper sources.

3: Jointly producing the JF-17 and also exporting it to others

with 58% work share on the airframe. Yeah sure.

more like israel will help india

Well if Pakistan can develop diesel engines in the 1960s, India sure can develop a fully fledged AWACS by 2020.

Well if Pakistan can develop diesel engines in the 1960s, India sure can develop a fully fledged AWACS by 2020.
oohhh you want play like that................ok ganga lets do it. (im bored anyway)
yeah shupa powa ganga will develop a star ship by 2020 no problem. awacs were developed after russain scientists founds craving of awacs in the Himalayas over 50 years ago. the ll-76 is nothing, by 2020 india will build its own version of the ll76

oohhh you want play like that................ok ganga lets do it. (im bored anyway)
yeah shupa powa ganga will develop a star ship by 2020 no problem. awacs were developed after russain scientists founds craving of awacs in the Himalayas over 50 years ago. the ll-76 is nothing, by 2020 india will build its own version of the ll76

Aww...it seems that the false flag liar got triggered...

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

This jammer guy is just like our Billu. Open stupid threads-gets owned-then come back again to get some more:lol:

How many do you or shall we say can you export.

Changing history doesn't changes reality.

We are manufacturing, displaying, marketing and exporting it, can you do the same with your MKI.

This jammer guy is just like our Billu. Open stupid threads-gets owned-then come back again to get some more:lol:
Really, make an effort to contribute something rather than just kissing your country fellows butt.
But then you are an obvious case.

blind-leading-blind-motivational-inspirational-poster-representing-proverb-sayings-simple-human-pictogram-50895280.jpg

Would that make any difference to the poor performance of the IAF.??
IAF performs to what the competition offers...Right now all they have ito deal with is Junk in the backyard.
At least it was a performance....what does PAF have its like one candidate takes an exam for 10 grade, and he gets 2.5 GPA and another person says I passed 8th grade, with 3.0 GPA...but I was absent for my 9th grade exam..since I have a better grade I am the better!

How many do you or shall we say can you export.

Many. At least 5.

Changing history doesn't changes reality.

Sure, quoting a 2001 article wouldn't disprove data I had quoted from official sources.

We are manufacturing, displaying, marketing and exporting it, can you do the same with your MKI.

Nah, we can only manufacture su 30 MKI from raw materials with 70% indigenization of the complete aircraft.

Please do comeback when you actually export the JF 17.

Many. At least 4.

Let me guess....Dhuruv. :lol:
Sure, quoting a 2001 article wouldn't disprove data I had quoted from official sources.
So, the project started fifteen years earlier than that.
Nah, we can only manufacture su 30 MKI from raw materials with 70% indigenization of the complete aircraft.
Then one wonders why some 35% fleet is non operational.
Please do comeback when you actually export the JF 17.
They say you can't describe sunrise to a blind person.
jf-17-thunder.jpg

webjf-17.jpg

Really, make an effort to contribute something rather than just kissing your country fellows butt.
But then you are an obvious case.

Your a$$ is already handed over to you by my country fellows in this thread, I don't wanna add to your misery, don't blame me for enjoying the show please :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom