What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

http://zeenews.india.com/india/indi...kistan-in-kulbhushan-jadhav-case-1999668.html

Islamabad: Indian High Commissioner Gautam Bambawale met Pakistan Foreign Secretary Tehmina Janjua over the Kulbhushan Jadhav case on Wednesday.

Besides seeking consular access, India has requested the Pakistani side to grant visas to parents of Jadhav, saying that they want to meet their son.

India has also filed an appeal with Pakistan seeking the release of Jadhav, who has been sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of espionage.

Appeal, in Kulbhushan Jadhav case, filed by High Commissioner Gautam Bambawale with Pakistan Foreign Secretary in Islamabad today," the Indian High Commission in Islamabad tweeted.

Jadhav, a former Indian naval officer, was arrested in Balochistan in March 2016. Pakistan has accused him of being a spy. A military court sentenced him to death on April 10.

India has sought consular access 15 times but Pakistan has denied this every time.

Indian authorities say they have not been informed about the whereabouts of Jadhav and the condition he is in.

Des
http://zeenews.india.com/india/indi...kistan-in-kulbhushan-jadhav-case-1999668.html

Islamabad: Indian High Commissioner Gautam Bambawale met Pakistan Foreign Secretary Tehmina Janjua over the Kulbhushan Jadhav case on Wednesday.

Besides seeking consular access, India has requested the Pakistani side to grant visas to parents of Jadhav, saying that they want to meet their son.

India has also filed an appeal with Pakistan seeking the release of Jadhav, who has been sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of espionage.

Appeal, in Kulbhushan Jadhav case, filed by High Commissioner Gautam Bambawale with Pakistan Foreign Secretary in Islamabad today," the Indian High Commission in Islamabad tweeted.

Jadhav, a former Indian naval officer, was arrested in Balochistan in March 2016. Pakistan has accused him of being a spy. A military court sentenced him to death on April 10.

India has sought consular access 15 times but Pakistan has denied this every time.

Indian authorities say they have not been informed about the whereabouts of Jadhav and the condition he is in.
Desperation, desperation and desperation. He became a formal naval officer the day he got caught.

Then i guess the same logic applies to ajmal kasab as well(his pure indian accent and way of talking) but you hypocrite indians don,t have balls to admit that.
Anyways i will have a boner when piece of scum yadav will be hanged.
Ajmal kasab was trial for more than 8 years in a civil court.
I can't believe that you guys are such a dumb blunt who believes in terrorism and give shelter to those who hijacked IC814 flight ( Maulana Masood Azhar).
You guys are digging your own Graves, good luck

To All Indian
A wise advice, save your tears and RR when he excuted:coffee:

I can't believe that you guys are such a dumb blunt who believes in terrorism and give shelter to those who hijacked IC814 flight ( Maulana Masood Azhar).
Interesting to have an account of events from your perspective. Are you active-duty Indian Navy ??

Don't hang the monkey too quickly.

Keep dangling him in front of the whole world. Keep showing everyone what India has been doing in Pakistan. Let bollywood make a hero out of him which will work in our favour ...... "Pakistan's terrorist is India's Hero".

And just when you feel there's little mileage left ........ announce the date of hanging and let the show be repeated again till he dangles from the noose. Thereafter, burn the body and allow his family to do the last rituals on Pakistani soil. Lyari naddi may be used instead of ganga to spread his ashes.

We are facing a continuous threat of terrorism and under such circumstances the military court have to make quick decisions.Terrorists like yadav need to be eliminated fast and there are enough evidence against him.

We are facing a continuous threat of terrorism and under such circumstances the military court have to make quick decisions.Terrorists like yadav need to be eliminated fast and there are enough evidence against him.
Quick decision without giving chance to to the defending country. Wow, nice joke.
Secret evidences which cannot be shared with anyone, isn't it?
Another stupid joke.

Quick decision without giving chance to to the defending country. Wow, nice joke.
Another stupid joke.
Your country hasn't faced terrorism like Pakistani people have. Regardless, the Indian media have changed the story multiple times and now they're trying get the Indian-American community to appeal for the death penalty of Cmdr Yadav.

Last edited:
Your country hasn't faced terrorism like Pakistani people have. Regardless, the Indian media have changed the story multiple times and now they're trying get the Indian-American community to appeal for the death penalty of Cmdr Yadav.
Buddy its the China factor. Normally India and Pakistan do not touch or kidnap such senior officers. They just keep a tap.

China wanted Pakistan to fetch him and when he was fetched, and when he revealed, the Pakistan realised this shouldnt be happening. But till something can be done, Pak authorties had already made him public and this is what spoiled the thing.

China is pressurising Pak authorties not to grant any consullar access or any detail out to India. Normally India and Pakistan always do back channel talks in secracy but that secracy has been exposed to chinese because chinese found this man and asked Pakistan to get.

It does not matter how close China is to Pakistan. In intelligence games, one cannot pressurize the other country and even in friendship the counter goes on because for i telligence its country first not the friendship.

Another stupid joke.
hes on camera admitting his role, there isn't any sign of torture or forced confession. Indians need to stop burying their heads in the sand and wake up and smell the coffee.

He was head of RAW base in Chabhar with an annual budget of $500 million to spread systematic terrorism in Pakistan. He has the blood of thousands of innocent men, women and children on his hands, he needs to be sent to hell.

Buddy its the China factor. Normally India and Pakistan do not touch or kidnap such senior officers. They just keep a tap.

China wanted Pakistan to fetch him and when he was fetched, and when he revealed, the Pakistan realised this shouldnt be happening. But till something can be done, Pak authorties had already made him public and this is what spoiled the thing.

China is pressurising Pak authorties not to grant any consullar access or any detail out to India. Normally India and Pakistan always do back channel talks in secracy but that secracy has been exposed to chinese because chinese found this man and asked Pakistan to get.

It does not matter how close China is to Pakistan. In intelligence games, one cannot pressurize the other country and even in friendship the counter goes on because for i telligence its country first not the friendship.
Highly trained and educated military spies involved in terrorism for almost 13 years would not normally get consular access. If it was just military espionage then it easily would have been a different story.

Highly trained and educated military spies involved in terrorism for almost 13 years would not normally get consular access. If it was just military espionage then it easily would have been a different story.

First of all I am surprized that a lt. colonel level officer (commander) is caught. Normally they (ISI) don't catch Indian of such rank but only trail because as I said in previous posts repercussion are lethal. I am sure it's China behind this. And ISI only got involved very late. Now China has got itself a safe exit by putting everything on Pakistan. And even if Pakistan wants, well due to public pressure there cannot be any deal with Indians.

First of all I am surprized that a lt. colonel level officer (commander) is caught. Normally they (ISI) don't catch Indian of such rank but only trail because as I said in previous posts repercussion are lethal. I am sure it's China behind this. And ISI only got involved very late. Now China has got itself a safe exit by putting everything on Pakistan. And even if Pakistan wants, well due to public pressure there cannot be any deal with Indians.

Maybe it is payback for blocking Bharat from banning Masood Azhar. Who knows.. As long as Bharatis are crying, I am happy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom