What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

If Pakistan wants, and is ready for military retaliation, then it should hang him.
Pakistan is ready for military retaliation since 1947. You think India will risk a nuclear war for a spy who has already outlived his utility ? And we are rady to take on India any time, any where. Dont you threaten us with war.

That will the last day of course
It will be KY's last day. Obviously

1st : He was not a commander & His Surname is Jadhav not Yadav.
2nd: Why Pakistan feared to give Consular access to India? Probably there is something illegal going on.
3rd: Pakistan firmly rely on a fabricated 352sec confession video which has 102 video cuts but no Audio cut. Purely Stupid.
4th: India is firm with its words from the first day of release of Information about arrest it is PAKISTAN which changes its stance many times.
5th: Lahore bar council notified their lawyers not to attend Jadhav's case. If accepted, licence will be wiped. Reported by Dawn.
NOTE: 1. All links are shared in my previous posts.
2. No baseless comments will make its true. Please share your thoughts with proofs
Did India provide consular access to Ajmal Qassab ? No. Why are you asking now?

This may be the reason why Pakistan senate and army is always on denial mode.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1337974
Anyways, take chill pill and believe in Indian figures.
Exact figures are always kept secret> india does the same, USA does the same. Whats new in it ?

Yup, India ready to give but PAKISTAN denied to accept him as Pakistani Citizen.
India has denied that he is a serving officer of Indian Navy then which Geneva Convention rights is she talking about?

LOL military retaliation? Don't tell me it is going to be another fake surgical strike.
Yup, India ready to give but PAKISTAN denied to accept him as Pakistani Citizen.
And how will India justify a fake passport in a fake name?

If Pakistan wants, and is ready for military retaliation, then it should hang him.
XD military retaliation, I think you mean more fake Sir J Kaal strikes and Hindustan wasting another few billion dollars on fruitless military preperation like in 2002.

Liar, todate India has not given her kargil losses
Hope you are expecting Indian government to announce these numbers in Pak assembly.
Don't worry, ek din tumhara ye khwab bhi poora hoga,
INSHALLAH

Hope you are expecting Indian government to announce these numbers in Pak assembly.
Don't worry, ek din tumhara ye khwab bhi poora hoga,
INSHALLAH
ha ha, tum mera khawab kia poora karo gay, we have killed more than 3000 indians in Karhil (mostly sikhs) with my own hands. I am the eye witness, I dont need ur certificate.

ha ha, tum mera khawab kia poora karo gay, we have killed more than 3000 indians in Karhil (mostly sikhs) with my own hands. I am the eye witness, I dont need ur certificate.
First- its not karhil, its KARGIL.
Second- you may be among those cowards who love to walkaway.
Third- There are too many bodies of Pak soldiers who were died at the conflict but didn't claimed by them. Finally, IA provided the holy funeral service to all PAK's died soldiers.

IA is the force which loves to respect dead bodies of Enemy soldiers, IA is not like yours.

Pretty soone he'll be allowed to go to London for treatment as well by the stupid

I congratulate Prime Minister Modi on the electoral victory of BJP and allies. Look forward to working with him for peace, progress and prosperity in South Asia - Imran Khan circa 2019

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom