What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

That,s 100% indian theory.He was arrested inside pakistan and he confessed his crimes on a video tape.

Then why would Iran make a statement about him not doing anything illegal in their country?

Give me a room and a tied non-combatant man and I can make him confess anything.

Do you really think real spies who are hardened to endure torture will spill out secrets, will admit on camera?

Never will they do it. Either your spies or our spies or anyone's spies.

He was a non-combatant ex-Navy staffer.

Then why would Iran make a statement about him not doing anything illegal in their country?

Give me a room and a tied non-combatant man and I can make him confess anything.

Do you really think real spies who are hardened to endure torture will spill out secrets, will admit on camera?

Neutral Country German told that he was kidnapped from Iran by Taliban and sold to ISI

Still this guys are not even Believing that,

http://thediplomat.com/2017/04/kulbhushan-jadhav-the-latest-victim-of-strained-india-pakistan-ties/

Awww to much innocence, carrying 2 names, he was business man in iran according to india then where is Company registration Number, what type of company he has, Tax return file ? kidnapped FIR ? Business Account ? Clients information ? how many employee he has??

Still u r not beveling that u r exposed

Awww to much innocence, carrying 2 names, he was business man in iran according to india then where is Company registration Number, what type of company he has, Tax return file ? kidnapped FIR ? Business Account ? Clients information ? how many employee he has??

Still u r not beveling that u r exposed

He is not doing Business in India to get all this info just like that,

India need to talk to him first to get at least basic details,

One more thing, we can't accept everything as just like what Pakistan says,

2nd Your Minister also clearly said that Pakistan don't have enough evidence to give death sentence to Yadav

3rd Passport and Name don't Provo that he is terror or spy( we can also make fake passport in the name of Pakistani and capture him and prove that he is terror and spy) need More evidence that he is spy and terror

4th if he is terror Pakistan have to Provide document that he is involved in terror attacks ( where and how he involved Directly or indirectly or support provided like gun or any Material and the list goes on)

As per Pakistan Media and army they just said that he is involved in terror attached in Pakistan which not enough to the world or any one

we have support from 2 country by their own, and adding your minister word also favor us,

Still You are believing that Pakistan exposed India

2nd Your Minister also clearly said that Pakistan don't have enough evidence to give death sentence to Yadav

3rd Passport and Name don't Provo that he is terror or spy( we can also make fake passport in the name of Pakistani and capture him and prove that he is terror and spy) need More evidence that he is spy and terror

4th if he is terror Pakistan have to Provide document that he is involved in terror attacks ( where and how he involved Directly or indirectly or support provided like gun or any Material and the list goes on)

As per Pakistan Media and army they just said that he is involved in terror attached in Pakistan which not enough to the world or any one

we have support from 2 country by their own, and adding your minister word also favor us,

1) Can u give me link for Pakistan minister said this, we dont have evidence ?
2) He arrested in Baluchistan with out pakistani visa and he was spreading massage of love ? like dont fight each other and live in peace ?
3) He is not retired Indian Navy officer ?
4) ur minister told he was doing business in iran and ISI kidnapped him .!!

listen form 3.00 he was doing business in Iran.. this is ur media

I really hate when children pose as adults and try to show that they have infinite knowledge about a specific subject which they know jack squat about. There is no further documentary proof required after he confessed, he can be punished under the law. Like i said earlier, his hanging is symbolic, the information he has provided has been very useful for our LEA's.

Neutral Country German told that he was kidnapped from Iran by Taliban and sold to ISI

http://thediplomat.com/2017/04/kulbhushan-jadhav-the-latest-victim-of-strained-india-pakistan-ties/

Really? You are quoting an article written by a "K. S. Venkatachalam".

What you don't know is that the same "German Diplomat" also said that

Replying to a query from TOI, Mulack said on Wednesday that his information was based on speculation from reliable sources.

"Well, that was an unconfirmed speculation from reliable sources which I cannot identify, nor confirm. Maybe it is not true," said Mulack.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...plomat-gunter-mulack/articleshow/58151984.cms

1) Can u give me link for Pakistan minister said this, we dont have evidence ?
2) He arrested in Baluchistan with out pakistani visa and he was spreading massage of love ? like dont fight each other and live in peace ?
3) He is not retired Indian Navy officer ?
4) ur minister told he was doing business in iran and ISI kidnapped him .!!

listen form 3.00 he was doing business in Iran.. this is ur media

It's not a Minister I wrongly Mentioned, sorry for that

Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz

read the below link

https://www.dawn.com/news/1301190

I really hate when children pose as adults and try to show that they have infinite knowledge about a specific subject which they know jack squat about. There is no further documentary proof required after he confessed, he can be punished under the law. Like i said earlier, his hanging is symbolic, the information he has provided has been very useful for our LEA's.

Really i am also hate the people when pose as they only every thing,

you guys are not even provide full confession video,

It's not a Minister I wrongly Mentioned, sorry for that

Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz

read the below link

https://www.dawn.com/news/1301190

Really i am also hate the people when pose as they only every thing,

you guys are not even provide full confession video,

Insufficient Evidence delays Jadhav dossier: Aziz
UPDATED DEC 08, 2016 04:14PM
DELAY
Intelligence agencies have been investigating Yadav’s role in sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan and his local connections for close to nine months now. The intelligence agencies have been told to strengthen the evidence with a view to making it water tight and convincing for the international community.

Mr Aziz said further information had been sought. But, he was not sure when the task would be completed. “I don’t know how long they would take to give additional information,” Mr Aziz told the Senate body.

The Adviser had said that the investigations regarding the network of Kulbhushan Yadav are ongoing and the dossier shall be completed upon conclusion of the investigation, a statement from the spokesman’s office said.

TODAY IS 20 April 2017.

When Pakistan got sufficient evidence then Pakistan announce death sentence..!!

Last edited:

Because he did not did anything illegal in iran because that was not his agenda.He was using iran and he can easily cross the border and easily commit his terrorist activities inside pakistan.
When you deal with our ISI and military interrogators you have to speak truth does not matter how good spy you are :lol:

That,s 100% indian theory.He was arrested inside pakistan and he confessed his crimes on a video tape.
100% fake propaganda.
352 seconds of video clip with 102 cuts but without audio cuts.
Awesome I desperately want to meet that editor.

Jadhav's case is only a bargaining propaganda. GoI will bring its Enemies on their knees.
Don't Rush, Just wait n watch

Last edited:
You watch too many movies.

People crack, it's only a matter of when.
Yup. He was no average spy. He is a member of the Indian military intelligence community on hire by RAW for instigating, financing and assisting in terrorism in Pakistan. As loyal as he was to his nation for over 13 years, getting caught was the last of his worries and I guess that is why the shock is there. He has a number of charges against him and that is why he got the death penalty.

100% fake propaganda.
352 seconds of video clip with 102 cuts but without audio cuts.
Awesome I want to meet with that editor.

Jadhav's case is only a bargaining propaganda. GoI will bring its Enemies on their knees.
Don't rush, just wait n watch
Cool profile pic sir. Are you training to get your wings of gold on Goshawks in the US ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom