What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

You can't prove your Col. has been captured by RAW and India won't make it public anyways.

If it was a matter of a proof, than all of ya shouldn't be defying that their is no God except Allah.

When you work in a dark world (I hope you know what the dark world is) you will assume everything, and your hunch will always be your best mate. You can't leave things completely on proof in that world. One clue is enough to rage a war on an entire Nation in that world. You need to understand that the scenarios and the environment that changes around you that only defines the very proof that you my friend are looking for.

Do you have any idea.... we will hang and kill each and every one of yours too. And your sympathy keeper Kashmiri. We will get rid of all the kharpatwar. You have seen India as a soft nation we can be real Pain in arse. Till now we might have kept mum on your terror but now we might give fuel to fire. We will supply support terror we will feed your jehadi you will have no where to go. You can't travel Europe America Australia Asia Russia you will be trapped and things will be bad.

Just be humble treat others how they treat you otherwise we might treat you how you treAt others. Things will get nasty

Cover yourself. Another isolation strike on its way.
Are you now going to beg Europe, America, Australia, Asia, Russia to cut off its ties with us?

Many Indians are big-mouthing on their forums. Many claiming it's the end of Pakistan, they're talking of plans to rescue him, others are calling for massive retaliation in response, some are even ready for nuclear war. Pakistan is hanging an intelligence agent of a nuclear state with prior notice, which is no less than hanging a nuclear power by it's balls.

Many Indians are big-mouthing on their forums. Many claiming it's the end of Pakistan, they're talking of plans to rescue him, others are calling for massive retaliation in response, some are even ready for nuclear war. Pakistan is hanging an intelligence agent of a nuclear state with prior notice, which is no less than hanging a nuclear power by it's balls.

Nuclear war? Lol all this will blow over in a month. They'll act like it never happened.

Last edited:
And you need to add one more sentence . Jadhav registered even company in Iran and was even residing on that Visa inside Iran.

Again. Visa on a fake passport. You didn't find anything wrong with that?

Well, i replied in response to a self righteous dude. In Pakisttan, however, Gov does not encourage people to hurt minorities. There were some terror activities against minorities and master minds like Mr. Yadav may be behind that. It is unlike Shining India where Modi is PM who was responsible for gujrat massacre as CM.
And, now Yogi, who even wants to dishonor the dead women!! Nothing more to add!! But, the question is who's next????

Should be a 1-2 Day rule to hang person once they admit to their crime as he did
I mean this guy is smiling and Joking about his mission and how he was one of ring leaders in bombing in Sindh area and now was targeting Baluchistan area

What a great news. :yahoo:
Hang him asap! :hang2:
I already have a few ideas for his last meal. :pleasantry::sarcastic::raise:

KulbhushanYadav like Terrorists are the creators of India to disrupt the peace of PAKISTAN :pakistan:
17861892_1608043372558474_4275288617183315429_n.jpg

very less punishment he is hard core terrorist who sponsored terror in Boluchistan and all over pakistan special Karachi and helping ALtaf hussain

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom