What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

He should be burned alive and his ashes should be hand over to India ..he will take second birth as dog

[Video]

I'd say don't execute him now.. He should be further instigated and reveal more secrets about the RAW that should be known to the whole world.

Justice has been served.

I have a wild theory and I may be totally wrong, but it's worth considering.

The verdict came out today. A Pakistani retired Colonel was kidnapped in Nepal by Indian RAW two days ago (as I recall, first time ever in history).

What are the chances that there is an indian mole in PA establishment who passed on the news (of the verdict) to Indians before it was publically announced and they kidnapped our man before the verdict came out to revenge.

If there was/is a mole then he must have been passing on the info all along and when it became evident that he will be awarded death, RAW started planning their cowardly move and acted upon it just two days before the announcement.

Pakistani courts hardly have a history of being fair - I mean they hanged a Prime Minister, certified military coups - what chance did this poor chap have?

Or so claimed by a country's whose courts have generally been a laughing stock.

OK any proofs other tne a confessional statement .... in duress its easy to get what ever you want thats wahy oin court of justice some confessions have no value ...if you have any conclusive evidence then please share other wise he is just a soldier who is about to be hanged in enemy country

Ah yes, the fake passport doesn't count I guess. In reality, no evidence will satisfy you guys, so there's no point in trying to satisfy you. Your patsy is a terrorist and he was soundly caught and will be soundly executed.

Pakistani courts hardly have a history of being fair - I mean they hanged a Prime Minister, certified military coups - what chance did this poor chap have?

Or so claimed by a country's whose courts have generally been a laughing stock.

OOUCH!

If this was usa, Pakistan wouldve handed him back to USA long time ago.

This will send a strong signal to all India 007 wanna be that James Bond does not exist in real life..and spying in Pakistan is not like Phantom movie..ghus kr mara ga..!

Can any Pakistani here tell me why this hurried execution and a 48 hrs window considering the fact that u have many spies of India who was kept in the jail for a long time and never tried in a military court and executed ?

It is because of Kulbhushan S Jadhav request, he does not want to live as indian anymore.

Reminds me of Bridge of Spies, hang one spy and they will think twice before snitching for their country again. Jadhav should be thankful to Pakistan authorities for giving him a death penalty as he already confessed to his crimes, back at home he would have rotten in a jail cell under traitor label.

Justice has been served.

I have a wild theory and I may be totally wrong, but it's worth considering.

The verdict came out today. A Pakistani retired Colonel was kidnapped in Nepal by Indian RAW two days ago (as I recall, first time ever in history).

What are the chances that there is an indian mole in PA establishment who passed on the news (of the verdict) to Indians before it was publically announced and they kidnapped our man before the verdict came out to revenge.

If there was/is a mole then he must have been passing on the info all along and when it became evident that he will be awarded death, RAW started planning their cowardly move and acted upon it just two days before the announcement.

Can't rule out the possibility of mole in PA but military courts are discrete, only handful of the officers know about the verdict so it's really easy to pin out the leak if there was any.

Ah yes, the fake passport doesn't count I guess. In reality, no evidence will satisfy you guys, so there's no point in trying to satisfy you. Your patsy is a terrorist and he was soundly caught and will be soundly executed.
Yes, just read that military judges in Pakistan don't even require any formal training in law. So that would explain why a fake passport could lead to a death sentence.

Yes, just read that military judges in Pakistan don't even require any formal training in law. So that would explain why a fake passport could lead to a death sentence.
That's a good one

Back
Top Bottom