What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Jadhav was based in Iran and was looking for trade between Republic of India and Iran. And his coming to Iran was linked to Chabahar investment between the Governments and talks were being held by the Indian and Iranian Governments.

And he did all that on a visa on a fake passport. Nice story. :lol:

But he was involved in terrorism and was found travelling on a passport on a fake name. Geneva conventions doesn't apply to such creatures.

This is what ur own minister has to say about jadhav

Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz on Wednesday kicked up a controversy by stating in the Senate that government could not finalise a dossier on captured Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav because of inadequate evidence provided so far.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1301190

the real news in not that yahdev will be hanged?
but what took pak army so long to find him guilty????

Jadhav was based in Iran and was looking for trade between Republic of India and Iran. And his coming to Iran was linked to Chabahar investment between the Governments and talks were being held by the Indian and Iranian Governments.
Why did he have to fake his name then and get visa with fake passport? You see things don't really add up.

Can any Pakistani here tell me why this hurried execution and a 48 hrs window considering the fact that u have many spies of India who was kept in the jail for a long time and never tried in a military court and executed ? Don't u think keeping him would serve the purpose of showcasing Indian activities to the world ? Looks like this whole 48 hrs window is to pressurize the Indian government to release the Lt.Col who went missing in Nepal
RAW has caught a big fish here and Pakistani establishment is fearful of the fact that this ex ISI man could divulge too much information on their assets and activities which would seriously hamper their operations in India. The timing of this judgment and ISI man's capture makes it too obvious.

Well, this is not Hindu Muslim thread. It is India and Pakistan topic. I am cool here as this is going to end up in exchange or else there is a bloody scene ahead.
Your comment @ashok321 @takeiteasy @The_Showstopper
I haven't really read about it but with my limited knowledge, I guess we should have some kind of prisoner exchange to get him back. I am not sure if there are any other ways.

Thanks to the stupidity of this guy India has got its man. Now he will be exchanged with this kulboshan guy so everyone chill no one is going to be executed

Good to hear terrorist Kulbhushan is sentenced to death, he has killed too many Pakistani's, any RAW cockroaches should be terminated.

Can any Pakistani here tell me why this hurried execution and a 48 hrs window considering the fact that u have many spies of India who was kept in the jail for a long time and never tried in a military court and executed ? Don't u think keeping him would serve the purpose of showcasing Indian activities to the world ? Looks like this whole 48 hrs window is to pressurize the Indian government to release the Lt.Col who went missing in Nepal

Wow you're a real Sherlock.

Back
Top Bottom