What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

Ok..

The logic behind it is ...?

He is our responsibility.

Ajmal Kasab was buried in India.

We cremate him in Pakistan.

We don't want there to be any reverence erected for a terrorist in India using his body or ashes.

4 Pakistani criminals ne mil ke ek akele insan ko mar diya...kitni bahudri ki baat hai... Bahadur kaum ke bahadur criminals.

india did disown kashmir singh though! why is that??? they said he was never a spy for RAW & to date he keeps pleading about it!

The topic is about Sarabjit Singh right? Not about Kashmir Singh or Kasab right? Lets stick to the topic.

well he admitted himself along with proofs so no doubt he was a raw terrorist .......
but as he was working for raw so it is the responsibility of raw to indian govt to own his body ..........

As I said whether he was a RAW agent or innocent farmer - if he was a RAW agent and had bombed various places and killed innocents, India was at the risk of being branded a state supporting terrorism but still stood by Sarabjit Singh which not many countries even in the neighborhood do - I have seen countries in the neighborhood disown even its brave soldiers. But personally I believe the "methods of investigation" nowadays are such that, it takes a man just a few minutes to "confess" to anything the investigators want.

Ok He was your responsibility and the entire world knows how responsible you were that he ended up in hospital and died.

Yes he was.... but India offered pakistan the dead body... Pakistan didnt want them...

Why would you do that because indian government requested his body unlike pakistan

We don't want there to be any reverence erected for a terrorist in India using his body or ashes

If indians want to create a memorial on his name (which is unlikely) they can do without the ashes or mortal remains of him....

We don't want there to be any reverence erected for a terrorist in India using his body or ashes.

Wah !

Responsibility commences on his death. How come it wasnt there when he was being mauled inside Kot Lakhpat or waiting to be taken to hospital ?

Kasab is buried in India coz Pak does not want him, did Pak ask for his body & was it denied ?

What you want is of no consequence.

The main reason you wish to cremate him in Pak is that India cannot carry out an autopsy & establish the fact that he could have been saved with timely aid.

As I said whether he was a RAW agent or innocent farmer - if he was a RAW agent and had bombed various places and killed innocents, India was at risk of being branded a state supporting terrorism but still stood by Sarabjit Singh which not many countries even in the neighborhood do - I have seen countries in the neighborhood disown even its brave soldiers. But personally I believe the "methods of investigation" nowadays are such that, it takes a man just a few minutes to "confess" to anything the investigators want.
well role raw is an open secret........ india owned him cos she knows world is biased and no one will bother ........
it was negligence on PAKISTAN that is what world will bother and will take notice of ............

Wah !

Responsibility commences on his death. How come it wasnt there when he was being mauled inside Kot Lakhpat or waiting to be taken to hospital ?

Kasab is buried in India coz Pak does not want him, did Pak ask for his body & was it denied ?

What you want is of no consequence.

The main reason you wish to cremate him in Pak is that India cannot carry out an autopsy & establish the fact that he could have been saved with timely aid.

becuase they were not our attache there ............ but mr sing was

so if I say that yes that was a case of mistaken identity ..will you agree that this is also a case of mistaken identity ??

.....desowning heroism of agents ??? lol..you coming form pakistan should be the last perosn to advice me on this...you people have a record here.starting from disowning terrorists from pakistan to even teh dead bodies of the regular pakistani soldiers.

so you are apparently folloiwng our footsteps and disowning your "regular soldiers" who bomb places such as sarabjeet? i don't understand how in your case it is alright and in our case it is apparently incorrect to "disown soldiers".

sarabjeet was a raw agent give him his due. otherwise i don't see the difference between you also disoowning your "jawans"

4 Pakistani criminals ne mil ke ek akele insan ko mar diya...kitni bahudri ki baat hai... Bahadur kaum ke bahadur criminals.

ek bahadur admi naay bomb lagaa kaar 20 people ko maar diya!! woow true bravery on the part of SARABJEET SINGH! for bombing people.

Matlab Pakistanio ki nazar main ek sazayafta mujrim ko jail main jaan se maar dena sahi hai...

The topic is about Sarabjit Singh right? Not about Kashmir Singh or Kasab right? Lets stick to the topic.

topic is india disowning its living heroes such as kashmir singh! why cry over a dead terrorist then?

Sarabjit
If they want to strain relations over a terrorist then do so..........doesnt affect Pakistan.

While the Pakistani authorities claim that Sarabjit was awarded death sentence by a trial court in accordance with the law of the land and by following due procedure, his family has repeatedly defended him on grounds that it was simply a case of mistaken identity; he was not the person for whom the hunt was carried out. Sarabjit claims being a victim of mistaken identity, who strayed into Pakistan from his village located on the border, three months after the 1990 bombings. Sarabjit’s lawyer, Awais Sheikh, claims that his confession, on the basis of which he was convicted, was extracted forcefully by police.

He also reminds that on April 26, 2008, Shaukat Salim, the key witness against Sarabjit, whose father and other relatives had been killed in the 1990 bombing, had retracted his earlier testimony that Sarabjit was the one who had planted the bomb that killed them. Salim had conceded in his 2008 on camera retraction that he had testified against Singh under pressure from the police.

Sarabjit

Back
Top Bottom