What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

The GOI is probably thanking it's lucky star as once again it's got a respite as the attention from more serious matters at home, has been diverted to this incident.

Not really mate... there is one more issue they added to their kitty.... They will have to answer this in parliament too... If you think opposition will keep Quiet on coalgate then you have mistaken... Now it is the time building up for 2014....

Not really mate... there is one more issue they added to their kitty.... They will have to answer this in parliament too... If you think opposition will keep Quiet on coalgate then you have mistaken... Now it is the time building up for 2014....

You just need to browse through the Indian papers, all the headlines are about this incident......hardly anything on Ladakh or the alarming social issue.

Sarabjit Singh dies; India to send plane to bring back his body

Sarabjit Singh dies; India to send plane to bring back his body | NDTV.com

Special plane to bring back Sarabjit Singh`s body: Shinde - Live

Sarabjit’s death has hurt people-to-people ties: Khurshid

Asserting that the death of Indian prisoner Sarabjit Singh has “hurt” people-to-people ties between India and Pakistan, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid on Thursday hoped that the tragedy will help understand the the cost of “hostility” between the two countries.

“For the present, I can only say that it is a terrible psychological and emotional setback to all of us and I believe to what we have been trying to do in terms of creating greater cohesion between people of India and people of Pakistan,” he told reporters here.

Khurshid said, “Governments can sometimes disagree, governments can sometimes sit together and talk but a sustainable and long—lasting relationship has to be between people and I think that today has been very, very sadly, in a very distressing manner, that is a relationship that has been hurt by this terrible tragedy.”

The Minister said, “I hope that this terrible event and this tragedy will contribute something to at least the understanding of the human element of the cost of hostility between our two countries.”

He said that he will inform Parliament about the incident in detail.

Conveying his condolence to 49—year—old Sarabjit’s family, Khurshid said he understood their anguish and pain. “I pray that God will give them strength to bear this loss.”

Sarabjit died of cardiac arrest in a Lahore hospital in the wee hours today after being comatose for nearly a week following a brutal assault by fellow inmates in a high— security Pakistani jail

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...guished-by-sarabjits-death/article4675866.ece

A proper end to a Terrorist , time to make fertilizer for plants

If he committed crime he has to pay his dues and accidents happen in Prison

He had murder charges against him ? No ..

itna hindustan nay rola nahe daalna jitna GEO TV nay daalna hey apnay peoo kay marnay pe lol ..... bikaooo channel!

well he was a terrorist. he died no problem. we set kashmir singh free only for him to cross the border & say YES i am a spy! so this guy was meant to die and he did.

no worries. terrorists anywhere in the world must die. regardless of nationality!

1. Saurabh Kalia.
2. Beheading Indian soldiers
3. Extra judicial killing of karnail singh
4. Extra judicial killing of Sharabjeet
5. Not accepting dead body of soldiers.
6. Not accepting 26/11 killers body.

and the list are long of Indian uncivilized act.. How low Indian can go. How pathetic Indian can be..

ALL your list is a lie! however, a FACT is kashmir singh was sent over the border only for him to turn around and say hey guys i was a spy. also remember we returned to you Kambampati Nachiketa go google him!

well he was a terrorist. he died no problem. we set kashmir singh free only for him to cross the border & say YES i am a spy! so this guy was meant to die and he did.

no worries. terrorists anywhere in the world must die. regardless of nationality!

ALL your list is a lie! however, a FACT is kashmir singh was sent over the border only for him to turn around and say hey guys i was a spy. also remember we returned to you Kambampati Nachiketa go google him!

Is it what you do with prisoners? Killing in cold blood? If he was terrorists and was captured by agencies, he would have killed by government, not murdered by hired killers.

U remember Nachiketa and forget Saurabh Kalia and his frnds? You forget the soldiers you beheaded?

Is it what you do with prisoners? Killing in cold blood? If he was terrorists and was captured by agencies, he would have killed by government, not murdered by hired killers.

U remember Nachiketa and forget Saurabh Kalia and his frnds? You forget the soldiers you beheaded?

no soldier was beheaded! no proof was given however i have something you should look into and wake up

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

this is what india does TORTURES FANS that go to india to watch cricket matches and kills them and then beheads them ????

surabh kalia is freaking lie & so are indian claims of beheading!

As usual..an Epic mockery of Justice in Pakistan ... and not to mention Pakistanis rejoicing it .... Could not get any evidence to ikll him in court so they assassinated him.... Bravo Pakistan Bravo...

sarbajit was declared terrorist and this is an undeniable fact guys.he is dead now.so finsh off the story!

Back
Top Bottom