What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

RIP to the great soul.

shameful for Pakistan for not being able to protect prisoners in their jails.

well he was a terrorist. he died no problem. we set kashmir singh free only for him to cross the border & say YES i am a spy! so this guy was meant to die and he did.

no worries. terrorists anywhere in the world must die. regardless of nationality!

ALL your list is a lie! however, a FACT is kashmir singh was sent over the border only for him to turn around and say hey guys i was a spy. also remember we returned to you Kambampati Nachiketa go google him!

If this is lie , then I am the God.. :P

bring proof of your claims of kalia and balai and chali being killed! did you check my link?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

RIP to the great soul.

shameful for Pakistan for not being able to protect prisoners in their jails.

great soul!!!! a terrorist being called a great soul by india! damn the double standards of indians! why does india disown kashmir singh's claims of being a spy then?

he should have been hanged ........ his death in this way has brought bad name for us .........

This is exactly what Indian members and other Human being saying here...

What should have been done, would have been done by Authorities not some hired killers.. Hang or leave, could be authority decision not some rogue men.

That's kinda like some one saying to you "If your father has a male organ then you are an a hole!" ...... so the dilemma is, which is true???

What should have been done, would have been done by Authorities not some hired killers.. Hang or leave, could be authority decision not some rogue men.

Most of us agree. However, no one is going to lose sleep over his killing. He was in a dangerous business and the end, by whatever means, was justified......just that the means of his demise is not something that we are comfortable with.

well that's something for which everyone in PAKISTAn is criticizing ............. in Jail his protection was our responsibility ..........
those who showed negligence need to be punished ...

RIP - At the very least I am happy India did not disown him at any point - whether he is a RAW agent or an innocent farmer.

india did disown kashmir singh though! why is that??? they said he was never a spy for RAW & to date he keeps pleading about it!

RIP - At the very least I am happy India did not disown him at any point - whether he is a RAW agent or an innocent farmer.
well he admitted himself along with proofs so no doubt he was a raw terrorist .......
but as he was working for raw so it is the responsibility of raw to indian govt to own his body ..........

great soul!!!! a terrorist being called a great soul by india! damn the double standards of indians! why does india disown kashmir singh's claims of being a spy then?

a terrorist for you..for me a man who has spent a lifetime in jail for a crime he hasnt commited.

a terrorist for you..for me a man who has spent a lifetime in jail for a crime he hasnt commited.

a crime he didn't commit interesting. i guess indian solves its dilema of criminal or not by doing this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

send over dead bodies of men that went as fans to watch cricket matches?

please don't disown the "heroism" of your great raw agent sarabjit singh who blew up bombs and killed 20 people. that will be injustice to his criminal streak for your nation.

you guiys have already disnowned similar heroism of kashmir singh! atleast this dead man acknowledge his work!

keep-calm-and-talk-to-my-hand-4.png

that would be much better because your ears are not working ,may be you could understand my hands movement ..

Either you are completely dumb or deliberately trolling.

truth makes you guys burning , isn't it???/ and if you think I am trolling than ban me forever...

a crime he didn't commit interesting. i guess indian solves its dilema of criminal or not by doing this:

send over dead bodies of men that went as fans to watch cricket matches?

please don't disown the "heroism" of your great raw agent sarabjit singh who blew up bombs and killed 20 people. that will be injustice to his criminal streak for your nation.

you guiys have already disnowned similar heroism of kashmir singh! atleast this dead man acknowledge his work!

so if I say that yes that was a case of mistaken identity ..will you agree that this is also a case of mistaken identity ??

.....desowning heroism of agents ??? lol..you coming form pakistan should be the last perosn to advice me on this...you people have a record here.starting from disowning terrorists from pakistan to even teh dead bodies of the regular pakistani soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom