What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

so you are apparently folloiwng our footsteps and disowning your "regular soldiers" who bomb places such as sarabjeet? i don't understand how in your case it is alright and in our case it is apparently incorrect to "disown soldiers".

sarabjeet was a raw agent give him his due. otherwise i don't see the difference between you also disoowning your "jawans"

ek bahadur admi naay bomb lagaa kaar 20 people ko maar diya!! woow true bravery on the part of SARABJEET SINGH! for bombing people.

The key witness Salim Shaukat retraced from his statement that he saw Sarabjeet plant the bomb and conceded he testified against Sarabjeet under police pressure.

Sarabjit

so you are apparently folloiwng our footsteps and disowning your "regular soldiers" who bomb places such as sarabjeet? i don't understand how in your case it is alright and in our case it is apparently incorrect to "disown soldiers".

sarabjeet was a raw agent give him his due. otherwise i don't see the difference between you also disoowning your "jawans"

ek bahadur admi naay bomb lagaa kaar 20 people ko maar diya!! woow true bravery on the part of SARABJEET SINGH! for bombing people.

on April 26, 2008, Shaukat Salim, the key witness against Sarabjit, whose father and other relatives had been killed in the 1990 bombing, had retracted his earlier testimony that Sarabjit was the one who had planted the bomb that killed them. Salim had conceded in his 2008 on camera retraction that he had testified against Singh under pressure from the police.

Sarabjit

4 Pakistani criminals ne mil ke ek akele insan ko mar diya...kitni bahudri ki baat hai... Bahadur kaum ke bahadur criminals.

Ghalat.....Two Pakistani prisoners ney eik Bhartti terrorist ko thakaney lagaya.

Terrorist ney 14 Masoom Pakistani qatal kiye thay....bahadur kaum key bahadur terrorist/Qatil.

The key witness Salim Shaukat retraced from his statement that he saw Sarabjeet plant the bomb and conceded he testified against Sarabjeet against police pressure.

Sarabjit

ya we also let kashmir singh GO only for him to cross the border and say that he was INFACT A SPY! and then india disowned him. sarabjeet was a terrorist end of story!

ya we also let kashmir singh GO only for him to cross the border and say that he was INFACT A SPY! and then india disowned him. sarabjeet was a terrorist end of story!

Lets talk about Sarabjeet whom you are claiming to be a terrorist. I'v presented you the proof that the witness on whose testimony Sarabjeet was convicted later retracted and claimed him to be innocent and said that he gave his statement under police pressure.

The key witness Salim Shaukat retraced from his statement that he saw Sarabjeet plant the bomb and conceded he testified against Sarabjeet under police pressure.

Sarabjit

He was acquitted on and only on basis of a statement by this guy called Salim shaukat.

The same guy has said on the record that he has not seen him and was acting on behalf of govt agencies.

The public doesnt have the ability to think rationally and there has been no enquiry further on the truth.

For them it was just a celebration of getting some Indian for all the bad things happening to them.

Truth aint matter...

What a joke and mockery of judicial system, what an urge of escapism and murder of logical thinking.

At least a few people who know the real truth in Pakistan must be recounting and rerouting the way back to Jannat with their spoiled conscious.

Lets talk about Sarabjeet whom you are claiming to be a terrorist. I'v presented you the proof that the witness on whose testimony Sarabjeet was convicted later retracted and claimed him to be innocent and said that he gave his statement under police pressure.

we can't talk about anything with leaving kashmir singh out of the picture! when clearly we let him go only for him to cross the border & claim yes i am a spy.

and who knows maybe this piece of news you are posting is incorrect. one piece of write up in a news paper without facts backing it can't change anything.

however, self claim of guilt by kashmir singh is out there. for the world to see!

we can't talk about anything with leaving kashmir singh out of the picture! when clearly we let him go only for him to cross the border & claim yes i am a spy.

and who knows maybe this piece of news you are posting is incorrect. one piece of write up in a news paper without facts backing it can't change anything.

however, self claim of guilt by kashmir singh is out there. for the world to see!

So you'll hang an innocent sarabjeet because Kashmir singh was spy :cuckoo:

Salim Shaukat's statement is on record. The source to the news i'v provided you is pakistani. see the birdie singing here

Last edited by a moderator:
So you'll hang an innocent sarabjeet because Kashmir singh was spy :cuckoo:

Salim Shaukat's statement is on record. The source to the news i'v provided you is pakistani. see the birdie singing here

so why was shukat boy quiet for 15 years. i am sure this guy just didn't wish to be harrased hence he jsut said what tv wanted him to say.

If this was the case then why was india quiet for 15 years on the issue? why not file to reopen the case! this is total bull. & after 15 years this shukat boy is still so young?

good sarbjeet died now he is where he deserves to be in hell with kasab and company!

Wah !

Responsibility commences on his death. How come it wasnt there when he was being mauled inside Kot Lakhpat or waiting to be taken to hospital ?
Yeah that was wrong...

Kasab is buried in India coz Pak does not want him, did Pak ask for his body & was it denied ?
Show me a statement of a Pakistani official saying so?

What you want is of no consequence.
It is at least of the consequence that he will be cremated in Pak.

The main reason you wish to cremate him in Pak is that India cannot carry out an autopsy & establish the fact that he could have been saved with timely aid.

I already gave you the reason.

I don't support the way he died, but i will not shed a tear for this animal. He has the blood of 14 innocent Pakistanis on his hand, hope he rots in hell.

so why was shukat boy quiet for 15 years. i am sure this guy just didn't wish to be harrased hence he jsut said what tv wanted him to say.

If this was the case then why was india quiet for 15 years on the issue? why not file to reopen the case! this is total bull. & after 15 years this shukat boy is still so young?

good sarbjeet died now he is where he deserves to be in hell with kasab and company!

What an idiotic logic to say he retraced from his statement because he was harassed by the reporter :lol:

He was quiet for 15 years because he was afraid of your rogue agencies and maybe now he realised he has done wrong by giving false statement against an innocent man .

India was saying all along that Sarabjeet is innocent. It was not India which would have re-opened the case , it was pakistani judiciary which should have done it.

I know it gives you extreme pleasure if any Indian is killed doesn't matter if he's innocent.

I don't support the way he died, but i will not shed a tear for this animal. He has the blood of 14 innocent Pakistanis on his hand, hope he rots in hell.

Which animal ? this one :undecided:

death is not something to celebrate even if it the death of a terrorist who deserves to die. the way he died was bad and he should have been hanged a long time ago however i must say that those criminals did something this govt couldnt do for five years which is put an end to a monster that killed 14 pakistani people.Our govt was all tears and TBH i was afraid they might give him back. i am sure there will be some shouts in india and then things will quieten down. so are we sending him to india or are we cremating him in pakistan.

Such a shameless country and people..after watching this video i feel Sorry for sarabjit..i wouldn't have said anything if he was the real person who done that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom