What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

View attachment 390243

@Robinhood Pandey @Levina @Crixus @Indika @Abu Zolfiqar

Came across this picture of Lt Col Zahir in the Scroll.in article, wonder whats the story behind this, and where Scroll got this pic from.

If am not imagining things, that memento he is holding is a Omani dagger, its very distinctive, and Omanis tend to display it on everything and everywhere they can. Which means he has either served/serving in Oman, or atleast has/had some sorta Omani connection. It brings me back to the story of him flying to Nepal via Oman! I mean in the middle east you have Dubai, Abu Dhabi if not Doha, your usual air transit hubs, flying via Muscat, Oman did seem a bit odd at the time, but now its all starting to make sense.

If my observation is correct, then am pretty confident about my theory of him being on an operation in Nepal, and this whole job interview thing being a cover.
you have good eye for details. :tup:

I heard back door talks are going on. Can't expect a case like Davis but things working in this guy's favour are slim. 48hours end tonight.
We should get a clear idea of it by tomorrow morning.
If it is indeed true I dont think India will release him so soon, seeing the desperation of pakistan he must have lot of info.

I think you need to actually have a conversation with Nepalis.....I've come across many working in Karachi and they scoff at the mere mention of hindustan. Why was india so quick to punish Nepal for abandoning its hindu constitution? :meeting:

i guess it's normal for india treat all of its states like crap, Manipuris can vouch for that

I go Nepal every week- Doesn't matter what those Nepalis have to say in Karachi- The place where your officer disappeared- I have been there many times-

We cannot compete with Pakistan- you have great record of 1300 bombing sorties on your province- you guys have set high standards- :lol:

This Lt. Col is a big fish can help in getting the IT equipment the name of organizations from where the equipment was procured and level of expertise , location of data centers employee details and if he is ISI under cover then he will give enough .

Which is why he is very important- and cannot be exchanged- Jadhav is a loss already and If Pakistan hangs him they will be seen as aggressors and any response of India would be a mere reaction-

As per Indian express he was in team who trapped kulbhushan , if there is an iota of truth in it .... he will feel the same pain felt by Kulbhushan and India will never accept his presence in India ...... I still believe he is not in India :P :P ...Deniability is key here.

Kulbhushan has served country as Naval officer and will die as a martyr , if he come back alive he will receive the best welcome he can even dream in his life :)
I go Nepal every week- Doesn't matter what those Nepalis have to say in Karachi- The place where your officer disappeared- I have been there many times-

We cannot compete with Pakistan- you have great record of 1300 bombing sorties on your province- you guys have set high standards- :lol:

Which is why he is very important- and cannot be exchanged- Jadhav is a loss already and If Pakistan hangs him they will be seen as aggressors and any response of India would be a mere reaction-

Cheap move just to pacify the jingoistic hindutavis.We should do the same n grab any baniya from Afghanistan as there are a lot of Indians over there.

We salute brave Kulbhushan Yadav and we will provide all possible support to the bereaved family. All 1200000000+ Indians stand with KY and his family, so do your worst!

Jai Jawan! Jai Bharat!

however .. we do not know about any colonel .. and we will continue not knowing anything about the colonel .. we deny all charges. Please ask Sartaz Aziz ji to take a few more "dossiers" to UN

:partay:

the brave son of the soil will be hanged soon. dont you worry

We salute brave Kulbhushan Yadav and we will provide all possible support to the bereaved family. All 1200000000+ Indians stand with KY and his family, so do your worst!

Jai Jawan! Jai Bharat!

however .. we do not know about any colonel .. and we will continue not knowing anything about the colonel .. we deny all charges. Please ask Sartaz Aziz ji to take a few more "dossiers" to UN

your monkey will die and you 1.7 billions bharitis can't do anything except making empty threats on social media

Jai Jawan! Jai Bharat!

WE the 200 million PAKISTANIS dont give monkeies (the irony of this expression lol) if you , the billion plus make him a hero and make any "Ik tha tiger part 2" on him. You will get him soon with his elongated neck. And WE, will keep on dispatching those Indians who want to follow his footsteps.

Enjoy!

We will get our colonel back even if we have drag India by its nose. ;)

Last edited:
If Modi has balls, he would offer himself up for his puny spy. Pakistan will certainly spare and release this guy if Modi would take his place.

India need to stop retaliating by attacking civilians. India is only good at shooting at unarmed civilians.

If Modi has balls, he would offer himself up for his puny spy. Pakistan will certainly spare and release this guy if Modi would take his place.

India need to stop retaliating by attacking civilians. India is only good at shooting at unarmed civilians.

Oh yeah, and who were those who died in 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, soldiers ?? :(

If it is indeed true I dont think India will release him so soon, seeing the desperation of pakistan he must have lot of info.

Exactly, Mr. Yadhav's sentence timing also have a very strange coincidence. It was pronounced and published couple of days after the man missing news of Mr. Habib came out. Truly, something is fishy. :p:

So , a Lt col travels to athird country his family lost the contacts ..where is India came in picture ... there are alot pakistani ex service man working out side if they get sick you think India is behind that also ..... death of logic

So , a Lt col travels to athird country his family lost the contacts ..where is India came in picture ... there are alot pakistani ex service man working out side if they get sick you think India is behind that also ..... death of logic

My state is telling me that "forigen intelligence" link cannot be ruled out in this matter. How that would be classed a "death of logic"?

RAW needs to catch more donkeys

well, we may actually go all the way to catch the monkey in chief, the "Caesar".

Haha yes u will get your co. Back in your next lollywood movie... Good luck.

If we dont, we will make sure plenty of sharmas, singhs, or dear I say, the dovals of this world will meet their fate. LOL.

Lol we will do this we will do that haha anything else?

We are starting by dispatching the monkey called Kulbi boy. You can enjoy the show from distance. We will be more then happy to live telecast the "monkey show" on your durdurshan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom