What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

One thingis pretty clear that he is not an ordinary Lt. Col , other wise it will never been such a hue and cry , last year there were train attacks in India which were connected to Nepal and Nepali muslim established in Dubai is behind this whole consipracy , he was deported back to Nepal and might gave enough info regarding the meeting with his handler ... and those revelations may put some officers in Indian radars and this whole job and resume story is just give a cover .......... and really the guy got Nepali sim in Oman so that he will not use his Pakistani number to make contacts , he used third country to enter Nepal ..its old tactics of third country launches

I don't think Jadhav is dead, had that been the case they would have just kept everything hush hush, rather than highlight his sentencing all over all the media.

I am pretty sure now that the job interview was just a cover to get to Nepal for something far sinister. I agree with you that the website being hosted in India, and VOIP number being India is all too convenient.

Either the Indian agencies were tailing him, snooping on him, or his Oman contact (possibly a double agent) ratted him out, for money of course.

@Levina

I don't think Jadhav is dead, had that been the case they would have just kept everything hush hush, rather than highlight his sentencing all over all the media.

I am pretty sure now that the job interview was just a cover to get to Nepal for something far sinister. I agree with you that the website being hosted in India, and VOIP number being India is all too convenient.

Either the Indian agencies were tailing him, snooping on him, or his Oman contact (possibly a double agent) ratted him out, for money of course.

@Levina

Yes, I'm listening. :coffee:

Abu Zolfiqar rated your post
clear.png
Negative Rating in the thread Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal.

Today at 4:09 AM

Thankyou!...Just shows your "Hypocrisy"...You comment about targeting Defense Attaches and ...No one should comment about what you are capable off!....Anyways thank you for the rating will wear it proudly...you can ban me too.."Who cares"...
haha indians are completely loosing the plot this is hilarious

he had a mental breakdown on a forum loooool

http://zeenews.india.com/india/whil...-how-india-is-treating-a-pak-spy-1995205.html

Bhopal: Pakistan stunned on Monday by awarding the death sentence to alleged Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav. However, in India, the Bhopal Police has been feeding and sheltering a Pakistani spy named Sajeed Muneer for almost a year after his release from jail.

Muneer was jailed for 12 years for espionage. However, after his release, Pakistan did not respond to extradition requests by the Indian Government.

By default, he became the Bhopal Police`s responsibility and the District Special Branch (DSB) has been taking care of him for 10 months now.

The DSB pays for his food and other necessities.

Speaking to news agency ANI, Superintendent of Police Rajesh Bhadoria said since the time of his conviction every angle is being discussed related to the issue but Pakistan is delaying the process of deporting.

"On June 4 last year, his conviction was completed and it was a 12-year conviction. In between the deporting process, he was kept in the detention centre, as those who are not from India they are kept in that centre," he said.

He added that police officials are in constant contact with the Pakistan embassy and the process of councilor access, where embassies of both the countries did the verification of Sajeed Muneer has been done.

"The Bhopal Police arrested him in May 2004 when he was collecting some official secret material from the Army regiment. That time he was impersonating himself as an Indian national. He has been current put in Shahjahanabad police station`s detention centre," Bhadoria said.

Investigations revealed that Muneer was lured by the ISI while he was on a hideout in a murder case.

He had murdered a Karachi youth to avenge his brother`s killing.

"Muneer is afraid to go back to Pakistan as he fears he might be killed there. He says he trusts Indian justice system more," said Bhadoria.

Meanwhile, Pakistan on Tuesday justified the death sentence awarded to Jadhav and said it was capable of protecting itself against external threats.

Refuting Indian claims that the sentence was "premeditated murder", Defence Minister Khwaja Asif told the Senate that the law of the land had been applied and the trial of Jadhav went on for three months.

Jadhav has a right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days according to the country's law. He can appeal for mercy to the Army Chief and failing that, to the President of Pakistan.

India has warned Pakistan that bilateral ties would be hit if it went ahead with the death sentence awarded to Jadhav, who Islamabad says was arrested in Balochistan in March 2016.

India denies he was a spy and says he was abducted from Iran.

(With Agency inputs)

First Published: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:03

ISI needs to catch more Indian monkies and trade the new ones with Colonel and hang Kulbahsan asap.

What was the deadline for ??
I heard back door talks are going on. Can't expect a case like Davis but things working in this guy's favour are slim. 48hours end tonight.
We should get a clear idea of it by tomorrow morning.

View attachment 390243

@Robinhood Pandey @Levina @Crixus @Indika @Abu Zolfiqar

Came across this picture of Lt Col Zahir in the Scroll.in article, wonder whats the story behind this, and where Scroll got this pic from.

If am not imagining things, that memento he is holding is a Omani dagger, its very distinctive, and Omanis tend to display it on everything and everywhere they can. Which means he has either served/serving in Oman, or atleast has/had some sorta Omani connection. It brings me back to the story of him flying to Nepal via Oman! I mean in the middle east you have Dubai, Abu Dhabi if not Doha, your usual air transit hubs, flying via Muscat, Oman did seem a bit odd at the time, but now its all starting to make sense.

If my observation is correct, then am pretty confident about my theory of him being on an operation in Nepal, and this whole job interview thing being a cover.

I have flown to the Gulf on numerous occasions and had layovers in Muscat......Even I have daggers from Oman (and Yemen incidentally) -- many Pakistanis have connections to Oman and in fact many even have family from Oman. Oman is so close we can even see the lights of Oman from parts of Pakistan (Gwadar). I dont see anything fishy about leaving Muscat as a transit hub. You're more likely to get a better priced flight to Nepal via the GCC airports than from a Pakistani airport and most Gulfy flights leaving Pakistan will obviously first fly to the Gulf airports to transit and/or catch layover.

The Pakistani government wouldnt task a retired Army Officer to go alone in Nepal -- and that too, so close to the border with india - to spy on india or meet with human intel on the ground there.....at least not without trust worthy local guides who've been vetted thoroughly. Every intel agency makes mistakes but you'd be naive to think he'd be so sloppy. So either the indians have good sources in Nepal (which is more than possible given the proximity), he isnt in indian custody but has been kidnapped by some local and will be released with Pakistani intervention, or it's a ruse. Who knows, we'll find out in coming days.

He's an arty officer who spent some time in Haiti under UN, has counter terrorism credentials. If the indians DO have him i doubt he'd be of much intelligence value. If the enemy does have him - i doubt they'll be able to use him as leverage to get Commander Jadhav released. His fate is sealed, frankly.

Like i said - lets see

Pakistanis should understand, countries like Nepal, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Bahrain and Yemen are dangerous places to be, for most of us.
I'm astonished to learn that a military officer didn't knew about it, there are no sane reasons for lowering guard.

theres just no need for us to lie about if he were dead -which i dont believe he is

when Sarabjit Singh was beaten to death by angry prisoners who found out who he was/what he had done, it was Pakistani press that made it public....Sarabjit was facing a death sentence (off and on) and this was also public knowledge. There was no hiding or lying about his situation.

Pakistanis should understand, countries like Nepal, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Bahrain and Yemen are dangerous places to be, for most of us.
I'm astonished to learn that a military officer didn't knew about it, there are no sane reasons for lowering guard.

if the story is accurate and he had divulged so much about his credentials and flew blindly into what could be a magnet for indian spooks, he obviously didnt know what he was doing too well

theres more that meets the eye though, and it's just a question of time going by and waiting for more information

Nepal is a friendly country to Pakistan but unfortunately like Bangla Desh, they are flooded with pro-indian assets on the ground -- sometimes against their will

What if we actually bought him?

I spoke to a Nepali, and he told me Indians are allowed to bring their cars in Nepal.
Crossing border with extra passenger shouldn't be a big deal for RAW.
Nepalis are anyway poor and would welcome any tips.
col. was clearly blinded by the job offer, such offers I get on regular basis.

What if we actually bought him?
Indians do not spend money. They use US money on terrorism.
In later case, US would know who is being bought.

I spoke to a Nepali, and he told me Indians are allowed to bring their cars in Nepal.
Crossing border with extra passenger shouldn't be a big deal for RAW.
Nepalis are anyway poor and would welcome any tips.
col. was clearly blinded by the job offer, such offers I get on regular basis.

Indians do not spend money. They use US money on terrorism.
In later case, US would know who is being bought.
That's even better we saved our money too. I am OK with it. And the time has come that India will totally align with USA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom