What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Haha am eagerly waiting to watch your topi drama ... Again we will do this we will do that.. Lol actually u can't do shit, did u get that?

Even if it is a topi drama, your monkey will be hanged, regardless. Enjoy ;)

Again "will" haha

Of course will, we are following the law of the land to give him all chances. so you rats wont be able to do any randi rona later when you receive his dead body. All laws and procedures of Pakistan are followed to be book. ;)

Haha am just laughing on your posts... Ur courts & law's are not more better than Swaziland.

PS. Your CO. Is with us...

Our courts have send packing sitting PM out of his chair and one to gallows, what chance a punny Indian spy/criminal/terrorist got? They are not like kangaroo courts in India neither your laws which are worth the paper they are written on.

More randi rona Indias would do, more enjoyable it will become for us Pakistanis to get satisfaction hanging this SOB. ;)

Haha yes world have seen your courts & law
When an UN declared terrorist can became a father of 2-3 children in jail

Lol now calm down actually we r enjoying your topi drama .

If our law says its day when its night, it mean it is day. The rest of the world including India can go to hell ;)

We are calm sunnyboy, its you the rats on east from top to bottom going bananas. lol (monkey connection) .

Our courts have send packing sitting PM out of his chair and one to gallows, what chance a punny Indian spy/criminal/terrorist got? They are not like kangaroo courts in India neither your laws which are worth the paper they are written on.

More randi rona Indias would do, more enjoyable it will become for us Pakistanis to get satisfaction hanging this SOB. ;)

Wanna BET ?? You are not gonna do anything with Mr. Yadhav, at-most his sentence will be converted to life imprisonment, nothing more than that. Just wait and see. :p:

And look who is talking about court, law and constitution ?? Even your own inetllectuals will laugh on that. LOL

If our law says its day when its night, it mean it is day. The rest of the world including India can go to hell ;)

We are calm sunnyboy, its you the rats on east from top to bottom going bananas. lol (monkey connection) .

You know who is really desperate in this whole scenario ?? The all of a sudden death sentence for Mr. Yadhav simply didn't came out without any reason, there seem to be a great connection with this and missing of your Lt. Col. Just be patient and wait for some time, you will see for yourself. :-)

Wanna BET ?? You are not gonna do anything with Mr. Yadhav, at-most his sentence will be converted to life imprisonment, nothing more than that. Just wait and see. :p:

And look who is talking about court, law and constitution ?? Even your own inetllectuals will laugh on that. LOL

Ofcourse. There is no question that this Indian terrorist will be allowed any respite. After all, we got India by balls, we have destroyed india narrative and churan that its Pakistan which is the sponsor of terrorism. now foot is on the other side. Understand what is at play here. Yadev is just a mere tool to achieve much bigger objectives. ;)

Leave the debate about laws and courts, when your courts grow balls to check the sitting PMs then came and talk. LOL

Lol who's stopping you? I don't know why your army & gov r not able to see your eagerness to hang Indians ...

LOL, did you just crawled out of the rock you were living under, you Indian rat? the DEATH WARRANTS of your kulbi boy are already signed by non other then COAS himself. NOW repeat what I just said till it sinks in. LOL

You know who is really desperate in this whole scenario ?? The all of a sudden death sentence for Mr. Yadhav simply didn't came out without any reason, there seem to be a great connection with this and missing of your Lt. Col. Just be patient and wait for some time, you will see for yourself. :-)

His death sentence was predicted months ago in Pakistani media son. You just woke up to the reality and start throwing your tantrums. ;)

You Pakistani donkey as I told you that you ppl can't do to him.

I see you are a newbie Indian rat on this forum, or perhaps someone who got his arse banned recently?

We have dispatched thousands of Indian soldiers entering into kargil which was Indian controlled territory , under ghus kay mara, lol. and you are dearing us that we cant dispatch a monkey which we caught?

Haha joker I don't care about getting banned or anything else ..

Don't talk about kargil lol ur *** will be back fired...

HA HA HA

Ukharna hai tu ukharlu munna, tum main itna tapar naheen hai.

we will tease you billion plus morons to death, drag your country name through dirt in connection with terrorism and present you with kulbi boy body with elongated neck. have fun ;)

Ofcourse. There is no question that this Indian terrorist will be allowed any respite. After all, we got India by balls, we have destroyed india narrative and churan that its Pakistan which is the sponsor of terrorism. now foot is on the other side. Understand what is at play here. Yadev is just a mere tool to achieve much bigger objectives. ;)

Leave the debate about laws and courts, when your courts grow balls to check the sitting PMs then came and talk. LOL

LOL, did you just crawled out of the rock you were living under, you Indian rat? the DEATH WARRANTS of your kulbi boy are already signed by non other then COAS himself. NOW repeat what I just said till it sinks in. LOL

His death sentence was predicted months ago in Pakistani media son. You just woke up to the reality and start throwing your tantrums. ;)

Ok, so a bet is on kid, we shall wait and see, India or Pakistan is gonna achieve their objectives as far as this spy game is concerned. :p:

Haha am eagerly waiting to watch your topi drama ... Again we will do this we will do that.. Lol actually u can't do shit, did u get that?
@waz @The Eagle @Horus @WebMaster

This guy is out of control.
Lol kiddo am noticing u since 6-7 months ur shit posts and all..

This forum is not my life just report more haha as I care Lol they can only ban me so wat else Lol joker

You yellow Chinese stinky face monkey get a life

Ok, so a bet is on kid, we shall wait and see, India or Pakistan is gonna achieve their objectives as far as this spy game is concerned. :p:

Kiddo, understand geopolitics . like you milked the Kassab chap to max without any solid evidence that he belonged to Pakistan and how Pakistan is the sponsor of terrorism, you think we will let go this opportunity to humiliate India and drag its name through dirt in regards to terrorism? Yadev is just a mean to bigger objectives.

MARK MY WORDS :)

Kiddo, understand geopolitics . like you milked the Kassab chap to max without any solid evidence that he belonged to Pakistan and how Pakistan is the sponsor of terrorism, you think we will let go this opportunity to humiliate India and drag its name through dirt in regards to terrorism? Yadev is just a mean to bigger objectives.

MARK MY WORDS :)

Kasab was caught in an act with CCTV footages of the same. You must be blind not to have seen that. Moreover how can you compare Mr. Yadhav's case with Kasab, where we have conducted his trail in an open court with full media coverage of the same. In case of Mr. Yadhav, there is no evidence of a passport under a fake name, there are only claims. Same with claims of him visiting Karachi. No Pakistani civilian judge has seen these evidence and verified it to be true. No media has been given access.

If these were true he would be tried in a civilian court under Pakistan's stringent espionage or terror related laws like how India did with Kasab. The very fact he was not produced in an open court like kasab is evidence that your military is lying and lying big time. If you have balls conduct an open court trail. No country will take sides in such cases, but try and execute him on the basis of the sham kangaroo court judgement and then see how the world would actually reaction. MARK MY WORDS :p:

Kasab was caught in an act with CCTV footages of the same. You must be blind not to have seen that. Moreover how can you compare Mr. Yadhav's case with Kasab, where we have conducted his trail in an open court with full media coverage of the same. In case of Mr. Yadhav, there is no evidence of a passport under a fake name, there are only claims. Same with claims of him visiting Karachi. No Pakistani civilian judge has seen these evidence and verified it to be true. No media has been given access.

If these were true he would be tried in a civilian court under Pakistan's stringent espionage or terror related laws like how India did with Kasab. The very fact he was not produced in an open court like kasab is evidence that your military is lying and lying big time. If you have balls conduct an open court trail. No country will take sides in such cases, but try and execute him on the basis of the sham kangaroo court judgement and then see how the world would actually reaction. MARK MY WORDS :p:

Cut the BS son, Kassab credentials were never verified, He was never allowed to meet Pakistani investigative team and when they were about it, Indian establishment hurriedly hanged him.

While Kassan being a rag tag no state actor, without being verified who he was , you milked him to max, whereas we got a solid RAW agent caught with his pants down in Pakistan spear heading terrorism campaign against Paksitan and its citizens. Our military courts are part of our constitution and law. They are as valid as any other court in Pakistan, be it civilian or any other. Yadev was given a civil lawyer and he failed to prove his innocence. End of story!

Now watch how your country name is dragged through dirt. As per Mr Basit, "you cannot complain when you sponsor terror". ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom