What's new

Indian Propaganda

Ha ha ha at the assorted idiots preaching about propaganda based on article written by self styled propagandist busted a thousand times here.

No matter how ashamed you are of your identities, the fact is that its time you lot grew a pair.

One thing's fo sho: We Indians give people with nothing better to do something to talk about...

I'd love to see a list of most used words for this website. My guess is "India", "Indians", "Bhartis" etc. would be in the top ten. Just have a look at this thread and the other one entitled "Crimes against women surge in India". More non Indians than Indians. We came, saw the useless rants, got bored and left the Pakistanis, Chinese and whatever else to play with themselves.

Oh and here are a few more tasty titles from OP's website:

Blogs - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

Indian Students Score at Bottom on PISA & TIMSS International Rankings - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

Shining India Story Unravels as BRIC Man O'Neill Expresses Disappointment - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

Arabs Prefer to See Pakistan as "The Superpower" - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

India Lags Sub-Saharan Africa in Public Hygiene - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

Pakistan's PPP GDP for 2010-11 at $555 Billion - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

^^^

Yup! Looks like a credible blog to me. No ulterior motives there.

The best way to reply is NOT to reply at all.

But sadly most of the Indians here, especially the new members don't understand it and take the bait willingly.

Whatever this Riaz character writes is for the consumption of the Pakistanis & their likes. This does not make India slip down on any of those authentic international lists. Indians just bother replying to this article.

Great and informative article. Superb . Fantastic,bomblastic elastic

its funny to see this thread, first there was some stupid starblazer who took a lots of pain to find that article from the site pakalumini.com....now doubt he lives in canada and has got nothing better to do here.....and now here is this IndMaster, who is jumping up and down thinking that finally he has got something to throw mud on indians......now i am not calling u two false flags but if u have got better to do in ur developed countries, the life of indians here is better......

Back
Top Bottom