What's new

Indian printers late in sending all textbooks

There is NO ban on posting about such issues. against india, Pakistan or mars there is NO ban on it.

Its another matter you Indians come and make fun in BD section.

if you dint like it just move on.

@BD members: next time just press the report button if someone dont comment on the topic and dictate what to post and what not to post.

You have long been running away after replying to my posts with BS. What about that? Is it difficult to understand that idune's sole purpose of life is to seach and post these?

Its another matter you Indians come and make fun in BD section.

:lol: see who is talking! When ever these guys like idune start a anti-India thread you are the one without any delay start posting!

What about you when always posting BS in every threads against India? Once again see your own threads which have very low quality of views.

Last edited:
I don't know what the fuss is about. You print where it is done cheap. Most of the books in US are printed in China.

You have long been running away after replying to my posts with BS. What about that? Is it difficult to understand that idune's sole purpose of life is to seach and post these?

:lol: see who is talking! When ever these guys like idune start a anti-India thread you are the one without any delay start posting!

What about you when always posting BS in every threads against India? Once again see your own threads which have very low quality of views.

Keep yourself in limits when talking to me i am not bound to reply every BS of a bharti.

secondly debate the topic if you can otherwise stop your usual whining.

and oh yeh i do post about India mostly from your own Orange media now if your orange media finds only BS about India i cant help it.

Keep yourself in limits when talking to me i am not bound to reply every BS of a bharti.

huh 'bhatrti' again!!! :lol: Yeah its too difficult to reply to the posts. I have said you many times before replying that don't run away. But as usual when your BS is smashed, you just run away!

secondly debate the topic if you can otherwise stop your usual whining.

Go to you post no 27 and see what is called whining! This is what you should learn first. See what you are doing.

and oh yeh i do post about India mostly from your own Orange media now if your orange media finds only BS about India i cant help it.

your taste is like this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/66622-no-beef-menu-during-commonwealth-games-kalmadi.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...andlords-forces-karnataka-villagers-flee.html

Its not just about starting thread but whenever there is threads like this in BD section you waste no to start trolling. like this thread.

Very embarrassing for India!

well dont know if embarrassing or not but since BD opted for Indian printers for timely delivery of books so that academic year of students should not be delayed so NOW if they are missing deadlines and delaying then the purpose to outsource it to Indians has been killed.

This year the government called an international tender for printing the textbooks of classes I, II and III to ensure timely distribution of books to the students, and three Indian companies got the lion’s share of the deals.
Ironically, it is the foreign companies who failed to print and send the textbooks to the NCTB on time.

Next time they should trust own Bangladeshi printers

huh 'bhatrti' again!!! :lol: Yeah its too difficult to reply to the posts. I have said you many times before replying that don't run away. But as usual when your BS is smashed, you just run away!

Go to you post no 27 and see what is called whining! This is what you should learn first. See what you are doing.

your taste is like this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/66622-no-beef-menu-during-commonwealth-games-kalmadi.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...andlords-forces-karnataka-villagers-flee.html

Its not just about starting thread but whenever there is threads like this in BD section you waste no to start trolling. like this thread.

whats wrong with these threads based on news from bharati media?

The low cast dalit hindus have problems if you are shying away and calling highlighting social issues as bad taste then i am better with this bad taste than your ostrich like attitude.

anyway your tries to close this threads are getting funnier.

:wave:

whats wrong with these threads based on news from bharati media?

The low cast dalit hindus have problems if you are shying away and calling highlighting social issues as bad taste then i am better with this bad taste than your ostrich like attitude.
When did you started bothering about the Hindus? Your hatred is not hidden. You hate people just because they belongs to other religion and now you show sympathy for Hindus?!!! This is not funny but shameful!

anyway your tries to close this threads are getting funnier.

:wave:

Its already enough funny if we check the posts of idune!

lLink is not available. The fact is BD members know that we never printed from outside before. So link is not needed.
OK.

Yes, there is security issue. Distorted information may come with printed books, like in History section.

Don't make fun. The books are not written in India but printed! The texts are given by the board for printing just like normal procedure. It is totally impossible and people will read these books.

it appears not.....I dont know what u mean about running away

and take that Afghan flag out of your profile; you aren't Afghan for God's sakes

quit fronting

Bengalis --- I have industrial Canon office printer with in built fax scanner and even document stapler take that and some binding. You're better off this way than to rely on these indians for the well being of your future generations :D

it appears not.....I dont know what u mean about running away

If you don't know than why replied?

and take that Afghan flag out of your profile; you aren't Afghan for God's sakes

quit fronting

No one will ever be deceived that I am not an Indian. :lol: and India is there as my country of origin than what bothering you. do you even know what the first and second flag mean? :no:

Nayadiganta said, Why BD paid in advance? They said AL facilitated them to get the project. The is a trick to get project by lowest bid but does not delivery on due time! Because once you get the project and money then you know.................

Should 've send it to china.Text books would 've arrived on time by now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom