What's new

Indian printers late in sending all textbooks

Seriously man. Day by day BD becoming a none sense nation. Text book should be consider a national security issue. I personally don't blame India rather questioning our capability as nation. This is purely a Bull ****.

Let Idune Bhai answer your question.

Ask him is this worth of starting a thread!!! Isn't this childish and phobic?

What the F. Aren't we printing our own text book? How the **** Bharati get to do it for us. Are we becoming ******* lame nation? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

well.....this is where news media can help shape history and bring change.

Bengalis are smart people. Surely (hopefully) they will make the push to save foreign exchange and print them locally. Good for local jobs, good for economy, and less likelihood for bad news such as this.

I hope those students will get their textbooks as soon as possible so that their academic life will not be adversely affected.

Dont worry they will send the textbooks when the academic year is over.

BTW why BD is giving its market to India? or is it costing less by outsourcing it? i mean in terms of paper cost and labour?

Don't quote my post if you are not capable enough. This is just showing the phobia that now even printing text book is becoming threads! Isn't that is called phobia than what? :rolleyes:

No, textbook printing is not the issue here. The question is we never had to print from any other country before. If our local companies have any problem then our govt can give them subsidy instead to giving tenders to any foreign country. I think our local companies are upset. And, obviously, it's a issue of security.

there must have been some underlying reason or incentive......though as we can see, there is more incentive in paying more and getting the job done properly and in timely manner

there is nothing more irritating than missed deadlines and tardiness

Certain thing should be kept out of free market bolony. I am fed up with your ease logic. Come on man. How come you never reluctant to security related issues and always try to find a way to side with Bharati. :tdown:

I did not know clas 1 to 3 textbooks are classified documents.. hahahahaha

The contents are supplied by us, they are doing just printing jobs..
I am a strong advocate of free economy and thats the way to go..

I did not know clas 1 to 3 textbooks are classified documents.. hahahahaha

The contents are supplied by us, they are doing just printing jobs..
I am a strong advocate of free economy and thats the way to go..

Well, if you like free economy, then you can choose countries selectively. Not any country who is reluctant to give us such kind of facilities as we give to them.

BTW why BD is giving its market to India? or is it costing less by outsourcing it? i mean in terms of paper cost and labour?

This BS is happening because we have people like Iajdani lurking around. This guys has no sense of dignity or pride. They look up to Bharati and consider them savior. Fake Muslim if I may say so. :angry:

No, textbook printing is not the issue here.
Yes, its not the issue but the news here just because it has something against India.

The question is we never had to print from any other country before.
Is there any source for the claim?

If our local companies have any problem then our govt can give them subsidy instead to giving tenders to any foreign country. I think our local companies are upset.
Because its cost effective. Thats people do business.

And, obviously, it's a issue of security.

So now even the text books became confidential and issue of security! Don't make it funny!

No, textbook printing is not the issue here. The question is we never had to print from any other country before. If our local companies have any problem then our govt can give them subsidy instead to giving tenders to any foreign country. I think our local companies are upset. And, obviously, it's a issue of security.

But what is the pressing reason for printing it from India?

You know all textsbooks, and other printing material is being done in Pakistan for Afghanistan BUT there are reasons for that. there is a war there but whats the main reason in your case?

Before shedding crocodile tears for Bangladeshi brothers Pakistanis should fix their own, same problems.

The next term is starting in 1st April and still no book is printed which were suppose to printed in September this year. 3000000 sets are due to be printed, because EU is reviewing its aid amid alleged large scale corruption by Sindh education board. Every single book printed for Sindh school students is aided by EU aid but EU has repeatedly warn and blacklisted bogus publishers for last two three years.

May be this year students are going to school without books or are going to buy from bogus publisher on higher costs. Same situation is in Punjab(Pakistan) but less grim.

I hope after ^ this the thread will be discussed between Indians and Bangladeshi members. No Pakistani flames please, fix you own first then preach others what to do.

No links will be provided, search your self and prove that you are concerned about your own country first.

Yes, its not the issue but the news here just because it has something against India.

So now even the text books became confidential and issue of security! Don't make it funny!

There is NO ban on posting about such issues. against india, Pakistan or mars there is NO ban on it.

Its another matter you Indians come and make fun in BD section.

if you dint like it just move on.

@BD members: next time just press the report button if someone dont comment on the topic and dictate what to post and what not to post.

Well, if you like free economy, then you can choose countries selectively. Not any country who is reluctant to give us such kind of facilities as we give to them.

Bharati lover like him can not think out side of Bharat sucking up. I am fed up with people like him. :angry:

lLink is not available. The fact is BD members know that we never printed from outside before. So link is not needed.

Yes, there is security issue. Distorted information may come with printed books, like in History section.

But what is the pressing reason for printing it from India?

You know all textsbooks, and other printing material is being done in Pakistan for Afghanistan BUT there are reasons for that. there is a war there but whats the main reason in your case?

May be cost effective. I do not know clearly. But AL is givng advantages to them instead of thinking about our local companies. Govt can give our companics subsidy.

Last edited:
Before shedding crocodile tears for Bangladeshi brothers Pakistanis should fix their own, same problems.

The next term is starting in 1st April and still no book is printed which were suppose to printed in September this year. 3000000 sets are due to be printed, because EU is reviewing its aid amid alleged large scale corruption by Sindh education board. Every single book printed for Sindh school students is aided by EU aid but EU has repeatedly warn and blacklisted bogus publishers for last two three years.

May be this year students are going to school without books or are going to buy from bogus publisher on higher costs. Same situation is in Punjab(Pakistan) but less grim.

I hope after ^ this the thread will be discussed between Indians and Bangladeshi members. No Pakistani flames please, fix you own first then preach others what to do.

No links will be provided, search your self and prove that you are concerned about your own country first.

:P Thank you very much we will review it.i can answer your all points about Pakistan but since here its off topic so you either should open a separate thread. Now come back to the Topic.

Back
Top Bottom