What's new

Indian president issues veiled warning to Pakistan

But The fake headless jawan family doubted your own army,,, so what it got to do with MI5 or french intelligence when your own people doubting your army

Where is the report can you debate without being personal? show it to me

Where is the report can you debate without being personal? show it to me

there is a google.com to search i'm not your servant that i have to spoon feed you. You got time to argue foolishly yet no time to search the hindu report.... Shows your IQ and dedication level. You are one of those kinds who will readily accept whatever your IA spews because you are too lazy to read other news emerging from your own sources

Funny thing is he calls me that word when it can not even spell it lol

yeah what can else we expect from you Hindu Baniyas, famous for their propgands.

there is a google.com to search i'm not your servant that i have to spoon feed you. You got time to argue foolishly yet no time to search the hindu report.... Shows your IQ and dedication level. You are one of those kinds who will readily accept whatever your IA spews because you are too lazy to read other news emerging from your own sources

yeah what can else we expect from you Hindu Baniyas, famous for their propgands.

So you talking out your backside and there is no proof nothing else I expected from you

So you talking out your backside and there is no proof nothing else I expected from you

as usual. I knew you would back out. Your own indians members read the whole report. yeti you are the greatest fool i ever seen. Literally who would deny his own The Hidnu report which you can easily search on by going to Hindu website

Speaking to reporters in Badaun, Arya said, “Hunger strike is not a solution. We do strike on problems. Being on strike will be a petty thing on this issue.”

Hemraj’s wife Dharamvati, mother Meena and cousin Narendra have taken nothing but intravenous fluid as their condition deteriorated while doctors kept a close watch and examined them at regular intervals.

According to villagers, they are on fast demanding the return of the head of the slain 13 Rajputana Rifles soldier, who was decapitated by Pakistani troops near the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir on January 8.

Dr Harshwardhan, Medical Officer of Chatha Public Health Centre, said, “The family is refusing even to take any liquids. But we are maintaining there vital parameters. Dharamvati is being given IV fluid.”

“We are not going to call off our fast if a leader comes here and request us to do so. We want the Army chief to come here and assure us that he will get Hemraj’s head back from Pakistan. Only then we will call off our fast,” Narendra, who is on fast, told PTI

I guess he can not even understand English lol

January 14, 2013

as usual. I knew you would back out. Your own indians members read the whole report. yeti you are the greatest fool i ever seen. Literally who would deny his own The Hidnu report which you can easily search on by going to Hindu website

Are you retarded? can you understand English see the article above

Now you made a claim which you will not even backup! lol

It was not me but you who made this claim so prove it to me

Jai Singh, the martyr’s brother, who is also on a hunger strike, also sounded a note of doubt. “What was brought to us was a body covered in white sheet. Now it could be anyone’s body. We were not allowed to see what was inside,” he said, highlighting that he has spent his childhood with Hemraj and knew that he had a mole on the back.

“I would have checked it but they didn’t allow me to do that,” he added

The Hindu : States / Other States : Soldier
@mafiya, are you referring to this report?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey moron,dumbfull,idiot you better stop your rants ,don't cling to the single piece of media-report, India is not China and here media can portray anyone in badlight, some time back one media outlet was vomiting that IA was gona overtake Delhi by marching into Delhi. I think I made my point.

In times of grief the victims families often do not believe their loved ones have died that is the same the world over but I suggest you read what they also had to say.

Meek response”
The family is mourning but the villagers are seething with anger at the “meek” response by the Indian government to the Pakistani assault. What they specifically highlighted was the “futility” of the bilateral talks and cricket series when “Pakistan continues to dishonour every bilateral agreement.”

Hemraj’s cousin Bhagwan Singh, a production engineer in the Bisleri plant in New Delhi, said their fight was not for money but for honour. “Many soldiers die on the border. But the way my brother was killed was a dishonour and insult to the entire country. We want that to be avenged.”

Ranjeet Singh, Hemraj’s neighbour, asked: “Why can’t India avenge the manner in which Pakistani soldiers infiltrated Indian territory and brutally killed its two soldiers?”

Mr. Singh was not alone in asking India to teach Pakistan a “lesson.” The chorus for vengeance grew only louder with almost everybody in the crowd of villagers mourning outside Hemraj’s house demanding a proportionate response from the Centre.

The villagers were also angry at the State government as days after the tragedy nobody from the government had either participated in the funeral or visited the family.

They wish to pick out bits but why not post the whole thing and see what the cousin said?

Hemraj’s cousin Bhagwan Singh, a production engineer in the Bisleri plant in New Delhi, said their fight was not for money but for honour. “Many soldiers die on the border. But the way my brother was killed was a dishonour and insult to the entire country. We want that to be avenged.”

why are you running away from the fake jawan decapitating issue man? Because you got no answers for your jawan family doubts? You do not want to believe your army made you fools?

If you are so confident that the soldiers family raised doubts why doesn't your media go and interview this family and find out if the BS you spew is true or not, nobody is stopping you from doing that, why doesn't your government ask for a DNA test of the soldier to verify if it was really him? they will not do that because they very well know that what is being claimed is the truth, but they are just hiding under so called UN mediation which India does not want to give you the pleasure of so that you dont carry out such attacks again to crave for international attention.

@mafiya, leave it man, they are in denial mood..

Last edited by a moderator:
now we are seen retarded yet ignoring what his brother said. and that retard showing what his cousin said. man i love this denalist retarded explanation that at time of grieve even family refuse to recognize when this retarded person clearly read in report ARMY refused the brother to let him identify the Body.... Wow i'm arguing with a illietrate here!

Back
Top Bottom