What's new

Indian president issues veiled warning to Pakistan

All these CONgressi bhaskars, stooges of Italian beach are son of gun who dont merit anything from Indians, they are out to luto khazana.......most of the Swiss accounts are maintained by CONgressi folks within the country. Sharad Pawar, a former CONgressi and Aloo Prasad Yadav included along with Mulayam Singh Yadav.

When some statement's come from head's of a state which has a decent influence in global politics it's a cause for worry, as a Pakistani diplomat I would be worried and not quite gung ho about it.

They are worried ,believe me.
Just wanna hide their nervousness.

Well the last time u ignored a bengali's warning, you know what happened, dont u? about 40 years back

I wasn't under the impression that India was our province. Are you?? anyway it doesn't matter. We have just returned back to the 2008 relations. So dont think all these warnings will matter in any sense.

Well the last time u ignored a bengali's warning, you know what happened, dont u? about 40 years back

Identify yourself lieutenant .Since 2009 only 79 posts unbelievable or is it back up id ??

Keep your friendship to yourself, we don't give a damn about your hand of friendship.

Stop your winging if you gonna do something then do it or shutup, next time you kill our soldiers we will cut the testicles of your soldiers along with their head.

Pakistan army has shown its brutal hand in decapitating our jawan we will not forget this and when we get the chance we will give a fitting reply.

That was Bangladesh no traitors live in Pakistan, you seem to quickly point to Bangladesh but you forget your own miserable history where you have been raped by every race.

Keep your friendship to yourself, we don't give a damn about your hand of friendship.

Stop your winging if you gonna do something then do it or shutup, next time you kill our soldiers we will cut the testicles of your soldiers along with their head.
Next time ??What about this time 3-2 is the score.
We are waiting for that kido

That was Bangladesh no traitors live in Pakistan, you seem to quickly point to Bangladesh but you forget your own miserable history where you have been raped by every race.

Yes we didn't forgot that and you should also not forget that you were the output of those rapes.

:astagh:

They say, never ever assume! When you assume you make an a&& out of you and me!

Dude, no one gives a shyt here in Pakistan.

Yes I know that.

What makes you think we won't return in kind ?? We have devised more subtle plans .

Pakistan army has shown its brutal hand in decapitating our jawan we will not forget this and when we get the chance we will give a fitting reply.

I pity you,,, family of so called decapitated jawan refused to believe it was his body, they openly doubted Indian Army gave them someone else body. India is in full denial mode that it's soldier was decapitated when even soldier family doubted indian army,,, when Indian army own generals gve conflicting reports, one said no decapitation other said decapitation during whole scenario.

They havent gave post mortem report or proof of decapitation to any third party. So whose telling a lie now?

And that moron your president, tell his army to never cross border again

I pity you,,, family of so called decapitated jawan refused to believe it was his body, they openly doubted Indian Army gave them someone else body. India is in full denial mode that it's soldier was decapitated when even soldier family doubted indian army,,, when Indian army own generals gve conflicting reports, one said no decapitation other said decapitation during whole scenario.

They havent gave post mortem report or proof of decapitation to any third party. So whose telling a lie now?

And that moron your president, tell his army to never cross border again

What rubbish lol stop speaking lies!

Have you bothered to read the Indian army statement? guess not

Do you wish i provide a account on what the jawans family said? let me know if you do

http://newindianexpress.com/nation/article1419368.ece

keep your media lies to yourself

and he did this at a right time.

and he did this at a right time.

Back
Top Bottom