What's new

Indian president issues veiled warning to Pakistan

What rubbish lol stop speaking lies!

Have you bothered to read the Indian army statement? guess not

Do you wish i provide a account on what the jawans family said? let me know if you do

instead of sitting on your lame arse, go read what jawans brother said to THE HINDU reporter, army didnt allowed him to ID his brother body on which there was distinctive mark on his back. Even the mother you are qouting said in that report she was saying what army told him she didnt even saw her son headless body!

next time,, try to read updated news instead of spreading bull shyte lies of your army

Well why didn't you guys allow UN to investigate, when we offered you that option?.

Scared your lies will be exposed?.
UN or any third party won't be ever roped in issues regarding J&K.
This was just not in sync with our age old policy , as simple as that, is it really that difficult to comprehend by yourself ??

An army whose soldiers are known to stage fake encounters and stage fake battles during kargil so they can get medals can fake any incident.An army whose Military Intelligence Colonel is involved in supplying RDX to saffron terrorists. What can we expect from them!

instead of sitting on your lame arse, go read what jawans brother said to THE HINDU reporter, army didnt allowed him to ID his brother body on which there was distinctive mark on his back. Even the mother you are qouting said in that report she was saying what army told him she didnt even saw her son headless body!

next time,, try to read updated news instead of spreading bull shyte lies of your army

Sorry I do not believe Pakistani green media crap remember the bullshit you made in wikileaks?

Anyway believe what you want like I said we will give u fitting answer

What will the UN do? we alredy know you guys are born liars when 26/11 happened you guys denied that also.

We do not need the UN we will respond with blood.

Army Chief takes on Pak, says Indian jawan's beheading 'unpardonable' , AniNews.in

Dear Pakistanis read what our Army chief has to say

yeah we denied there is no official involvement of ISI and shared our cooperation thats why Lakhvi and 8 others are under custody of law enforcement agencies and their cases pending in courts. So tell me again you illetrate, ignorant fool thus denying mean Pakistan didnt arrest lakhvi and 8 others ?

yeah we denied there is no official involvement of ISI and shared our cooperation thats why Lakhvi and 8 others are under custody of law enforcement agencies and their cases pending in courts. So tell me again you illetrate, ignorant fool thus denying mean Pakistan didnt arrest lakhvi and 8 others ?

Learn to spell the word first donkey it is illiterate

What will the UN do? we alredy know you guys are born liars when 26/11 happened you guys denied that also.

We do not need the UN we will respond with blood.

Army Chief takes on Pak, says Indian jawan's beheading 'unpardonable' , AniNews.in

Dear Pakistanis read what our Army chief has to say

Again scared of being exposed, un would have cleared the matterup and your lies would have been exposed.

You couldn't provide any evidence to suggest that Bombay attackers originated from Pakistan, where is your proof and i.mean solid proof, no he says she says proof.

Sorry I do not believe Pakistani green media crap remember the bullshit you made in wikileaks?

Anyway believe what you want like I said we will give u fitting answer

dumb arse being ignored... The HINDU has become a Pakistani newspaper paper and Dumb denalist when being owned will typically resort to what you believe and what i believe crap

Moron go open up the hindu and read the whole report of your fake jawan family that you so dearly were qouting. Ignorant fool!

The whole world knows about Pakistani double gaming just ask MI5 or French intelligence on ISI

Learn to spell the word first donkey it is illiterate

thanks for pointing out you agreed with whole content of the post, only thong irritated you was illietrate spelling.

The whole world knows about Pakistani double gaming just ask MI5 or French intelligence on ISI

But The fake headless jawan family doubted your own army,,, so what it got to do with MI5 or french intelligence when your own people doubting your army

Back
Top Bottom