What's new

Indian president issues veiled warning to Pakistan

Now don't tell me that you know about the ethos and ethics of IA.When body becomes mutilated to the inhuman levels IA just pack them in wooden box and that box itself is kept on the pyre.

swagger, your stupidity knows no bound. Keep on talking like this to proof you are a mentally disabled person.

Probably wasn't him.

Why wouldn't they let them check the bodies of their dead? The whole thing stinks.

The whole "beheading" story is baseless garbage. I don't take such propaganda seriously

Congress trying to show they have balls and courage. indian elections coming up

That so deemed garbage report is not for Pakistan's citizen for sure so, it doesn't matter what you opin about that it simply irrelevant to us.
Congress have proved they have balls long time back in 71.

swagger, your stupidity knows no bound. Keep on talking like this to proof you are a mentally disabled person.

And you are one hell of a brain- dead retard soul alive on PDF.Does it sounds sweet ??

That so deemed garbage report is not for Pakistan's citizen for sure so, it doesn't matter what you opin about that it simply irrelevant to us.

And you are one hell of a brain- dead retard soul alive on PDF.Does it sounds sweet ??

I dont mind what you say as you are a mentally challanged person from whom such things are expected.

I dont mind what you say as you are a mentally challanged person from whom such things are expected.

Then why bother quoting me brain- dead creature??just bugger off brainwashed moron.

I love these warnings. Muft ki enjoyment hain Indians. :D

Oh I'm sorry, did I rattle your nerves?

So much for INC balls. A Sikh nationalist with a sword would prove to have bigger "cojones" it appears.

And yes, it's not just me who thinks its garbage. It's a futile way to defame and malign our Army nothing else. The family of that soldier has been lied to by your govt. how do you feel about that?

Oh I'm sorry, did I rattle your nerves? So much for INC balls. A Sikh nationalist with a sword would prove to have bigger "cojones" it appears. And yes, it's not just me who thinks its garbage. It's a futile way to defame and malign our Army nothing else. The family of that soldier has been lied to by your govt. how do you feel about that?
Ever since OBL raid and links of few PA officers with Taliban, your army is already defamed. They don't blame regular soldiers but your generals.

You should hear some hearings and interviews from US officers and retired one too.

As for lying to family of soldiers, you can believe anything. Its typical case of Pakistan always denying anything. no one is surprised. All this LOC incident just helped in bringing excited people in our country who were going nuts on Aman ki Asha and opened the door too much for too long. Finally they are closing it.

Ever since OBL raid and links of few PA officers with Taliban, your army is already defamed. They don't blame regular soldiers but your generals.

using that logic then so is Langley and Pentagon. Read the news and update yourself.

who isn't then "defamed" --- the US invaded a sovereign nation based on pack of lies and your Army is known for rape torture and illegal detention of occupied Kashmiris (a lot worse than some 'raid')

You should hear some hearings and interviews from US officers and retired one too.

heard em all :lazy:

As for lying to family of soldiers, you can believe anything. Its typical case of Pakistan always denying anything. no one is surprised. All this LOC incident just helped in bringing excited people in our country who were going nuts on Aman ki Asha and opened the door too much for too long. Finally they are closing it.

your side started it, we gave a befitting response...

why hasnt your army made any public statements about it and why couldnt the family see the body(s) of their loved one(s)

Dont worry its just Pranab M.

avchswacmaiqzv21.jpg

I m mad at him , hes incompetent. He should have raised the issue earlier.
Hes the father of some arnab Mukharjee.. they both are a disgrace!!!

heres a video of his ball-less son.. fucknig pr1ck!!!

just look at his fcuk face and listen to what he has to say.. worse than Z.H. at least Z.H. stand by what he say !!
both Dad and Son are a shower of kuntz!!

The Best Indian Debate Ever - Arnab Goswami VS Abhijit Mukherjee - YouTube

using that logic then so is Langley and Pentagon. Read the news and update yourself.who isn't then "defamed" --- the US invaded a sovereign nation based on pack of lies and your Army is known for rape torture and illegal detention of occupied Kashmiris (a lot worse than some 'raid')heard em all your side started it, we gave a befitting response...
why hasnt your army made any public statements about it and why couldnt the family see the body(s) of their loved one(s)
Well you are not good at propaganda and garnering rest of the world support. As for war crimes, well, IA has charged those who have committed war crimes but your Army haven't even apologized yet what they did in East Pakistan. Lets leave history aside because you have worst record. We are seeing what PA did in tribal belts.

I have explained why there has been cases of War Crimes in Kashmir. See, whenever there is conflict zone and long presence of Army with few local people supporting terrorists, psychological toll o soldiers increases. They are mentally scarred, seeing their friends blown to pieces, seeing innocent women and children killed by Terrorists sent by Pakistan etc. So wherever there is long presence of Army, war crimes happen, it happened everywhere. Whether it was Germany, Russia, US, Japan, Pakistan, Bosnia, Africa and India too.

I see it as devious but good plan of Pakistan to keep Indian Army at borders and let them few war affected soldiers commit crimes. Then you can cry out loud.

As for public statement, I think you didn't watch news. Also, even Reuters misquoted an Indian officer too and you guys jumped on it. As for families, the soldier's mother hasn't seen her dead son's face and says she just want Pakistan to return the head.

You can blame Indian Army all you want, I am not going to argue who did what. Its up to world to decide and they have pretty good idea about which Army is professional or not.

yaar Pakistan has nothing to lose hence they will obviously provoke India to fight with them by doing heinous acts like chopping off our brave soldier's head. Very barbaric jahil pann type things.

Pakistan's only one aim is to destroy India since they are now failed and jealous. Nothing else no other aims. So just hold them where they are across the border.

Well you are not good at propaganda and garnering rest of the world support. As for war crimes, well, IA has charged those who have committed war crimes but your Army haven't even apologized yet what they did in East Pakistan.

we dont need to apologize that a foreign country meddled in another country's civil war and armed terrorist; but that's already been discussed in detail here

unless of course you're prepared to "apologize" to razakars of Bdesh

Lets leave history aside because you have worst record. We are seeing what PA did in tribal belts.

i hail from the tribal belts :lol: ; most support the mil operations which is why theyre cooperating with the govt.

FAIL

I have explained why there has been cases of War Crimes in Kashmir. See, whenever there is conflict zone and long presence of Army with few local people supporting terrorists, psychological toll o soldiers increases. They are mentally scarred, seeing their friends blown to pieces, seeing innocent women and children killed by Terrorists sent by Pakistan etc.

they occupy a land and kill the people and then wonder why attacks against them and 26/11 type things take place

I see it as devious but good plan of Pakistan to keep Indian Army at borders and let them few war affected soldiers commit crimes. Then you can cry out loud.

at least you acknowledge that your army commits crimes.....that takes courage which most of your people here dont have

As for public statement, I think you didn't watch news. Also, even Reuters misquoted an Indian officer too and you guys jumped on it. As for families, the soldier's mother hasn't seen her dead son's face and says she just want Pakistan to return the head.

sorry, we don't have it

You can blame Indian Army all you want, I am not going to argue who did what. Its up to world to decide and they have pretty good idea about which Army is professional or not.

the fact that world armies have either trained with ours or were trained themselves at our academys as well as other initiatives and roles speaks plenty of testament.....it's a real shame PA doesn't have your stamp of approval though. That wont be good for morale.

we dont need to apologize that a foreign country meddled in another country's civil war and armed terrorist; but that's already been discussed in detail here

unless of course you're prepared to "apologize" to razakars of Bdesh

i hail from the tribal belts :lol: ; most support the mil operations which is why theyre cooperating with the govt.

FAIL

they occupy a land and kill the people and then wonder why attacks against them and 26/11 type things take place

at least you acknowledge that your army commits crimes.....that takes courage which most of your people here dont have

sorry, we don't have it

the fact that world armies have either trained with ours or were trained themselves at our academys as well as other initiatives and roles speaks plenty of testament.....it's a real shame PA doesn't have your stamp of approval though. That wont be good for morale.

why would that justify what your soldiers did? Any ways it just shows jealous in Pak Military against India.

It could have led to war but Indian leaders are mature enough to understand not to give damn and involve with Pakistan in war and become failed with a failed state.

man this is scary
India is getting angry and who knows what they will do
maybe they will call us from their call centers and try and sell us some time share we don't want.

Could you imagine millions of Indians doing that to us?
Oh the horror
Pakistan better just raise the white flag now.

Back
Top Bottom