What's new

Indian presence in Afghanistan starts to unravel. Consulates in Jalalabad and Herat are no more.

Wrong. This is an old news as consulate closed in April 2020 itself as clearly mentioned in article.
The IFS civilian officials posted there were pulled out because of safety reasons.

But RAW desk in Jalalabad is fully operational as RAW officials unlike IFS have to work in hostile environments , infact in August 2020, four months after consulate closed RAW officials in Jalalabad paid TTP 1 million dollars and successfuly merged several groups into it as per Pakistan's own admission.
Proving RAW fully ops in Jalalabad.

RAW desk is packing bags too. It is just a matter of time before they leave or they would be killed

Time is going to be up for you pajeets

After failure of India Taliban talks in Qatar, India is now forced to pack its bag from two counultates in Jalalabad and Herat. With American security gone, Indian presence was becoming untenable.
then it went back in time and closed them in April 2020?
knew india was a super pooperpower but never realized it could time travel. wah daktar shahid sahb (modi he to mumkin he)

Last edited:
The old days from 90s are returning and it's time for India to pull back, grab some popcorn and coke, and enjoy the show unfolding in Afghanistan..

Starting September, at best Afghanistan will have a full blown civil war and at worst will have an implosion like Syria in 2012-13. As good audience, we will enjoy the show as it unfolds including possible severe affects on our humsaya mulk..

When dust settles down, we will come back to Afghanistan for our development work as we did in 2000s.. this is textbook policy..

Yeah take pop corns and watch ur billions that u invested, go to drain 😂
Yes only indians can be so stupid 😂

The old days from 90s are returning and it's time for India to pull back, grab some popcorn and coke, and enjoy the show unfolding in Afghanistan..

Starting September, at best Afghanistan will have a full blown civil war and at worst will have an implosion like Syria in 2012-13. As good audience, we will enjoy the show as it unfolds including possible severe affects on our humsaya mulk..

When dust settles down, we will come back to Afghanistan for our development work as we did in 2000s.. this is textbook policy..

So in short words Indian are looser and were hiding behind American back?
No sane country would attack AFG because all super power learnt lesson, so its mean talibs would rule for a long long time and they hate India. Now tell me how would you come back to AFG? Oh yes I want to add one more thing pakistan will be completely free to deal with Indian too so how would you sit and enjoy popcorn beta? we didnt forgot anything what you have done, we want you to pay everything with interest.

lol 😂 .. kyon laitay rehtay ho supa pawa kee, abh to raphael bhee a gia hay..
Phake newj

Ok full sapporrt to you my fraand :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone who hunts our enemies will be cheered. The people who waged the war against us in our infancy and people who continue to kill our children deserve nothing less than Taliban.
Change in position or just a tit for tat response to Indian comment?
1625028963913.png

Change in position or just a tit for tat response to Indian comment?
View attachment 757941
I stand by my earlier comment and you can actually find more comments about what i think of Taliban. To put more perspective i would quote CDS Rawat who said "Pakistan did everything in her national interest even that meant to shake hands with devil".

I stand by my earlier comment and you can actually find more comments about what i think of Taliban. To put more perspective i would quote CDS Rawat who said "Pakistan did everything in her national interest even that meant to shake hands with devil".
Cheering Taliban, is unfortunate. I will leave it at that.
tc

Back
Top Bottom