What's new

'Indian presence in Afghanistan, a grave threat for Pakistan':PRIO Director Harpviken

:o::o::o::o: REAAALYYYYYYYYYYYYy mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then send your troops to "YOUR" Territory

Soon that will happen if Pakistan is going to behave like a lunatic.
You don't have a proper response to my point is the reality....PDF veteran....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Actually indian presence in Afghanistan is a greater threat to india then they know it. Getting fresh threats from the Taliban now is no joke they are playing with fire just wanting to get burned.

Janab that 46 Billion is the investment of the China P.S China would also be making the investment of 100 Billion in India -- So what. You are taking CPEC too seriously, if worked good for Pakistan well and good, but if not you need to think of other options also to revive the economy.

Here is my take, which might be wrong -- Sino-pak plan for the CPEC road goes from the area which is not 12 month in a year open, and the much needed path is from the Afghanistan's Wakhan Corridor for the long term plan. Check even the Chinese are now thinking of looking for the alternate route.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1279254/an-alternate-route-for-cpec

For their long term plan for the Wakhan corridor, pakistan needs Taliban or pro pakistani govt. in Afghanistan.
Are chai, you should not be worried about spec, you should more be concerned act so called 100 ban.

Soon that will happen if Pakistan is going to behave like a lunatic.
You don't have a proper response to my point is the reality....PDF veteran....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If You have comprehension problem that is NOT my problem.

Soon your this second ID will also be banned due to your lunatic habits

If You have comprehension problem that is NOT my problem.

Soon your this second ID will also be banned due to your lunatic habits
I know the consequences. People get banned for telling the truth and hurting your ego or you don't have a proper counter argument when you get exposed.

Pakistanis will wipe out Indian interest in Afghanistan just like they wiped out Indians from Bangladesh :omghaha::omghaha:

Afghans are pro India.
We don't want to go back to Taliban rule aka being controlled by Pakistan.
Pakistan dreams of having same control over Afghanistan like in the 90's, but things have changed. Pakistan should enter in a partnership with Afghanistan with mutual respect instead of trying to control Afghanistan foreign policy.

Pakistan don't want Afghanistan to have relations with India, but if they themselves get a chance to have good relations with India they will grab the opportunity. Good relation are good for both Pakistan and India, maybe not for military budget, but for other people with businesses and artists etc.

I appreciate the optimism. But what is the chances of beating an all out Pakistani backed Taliban attack ?

What a happy country Afghanistan was till the 70's. Pakistan doesn't realize what they have done to Afghanistan by creating the Taliban. Every Afghani who's lost house, injured or killed by the Taliban is indirectly killed by the Pakistani. If today their dreams are shattered you Pakistanis are responsible. These sufferings of Afghanis are a curse for Pakistanis. You had no right to play to bring instability & suffering in others life. After doing the worst damage you can, now you want to dominate them & expect them to listen to you.

If you really want peace with Afghanistan, what you really need to do is, go fall at their feet & ask for forgiveness for all the atrocities & hardships you have given them & allow them to live their lives how they want. Even if you do this, it will take a long time for the wounds to heal. My eyes fill up, when I see some poor Afghanis, undergoing the hardships for no mistake of theirs. You will never understand why they hate you so much, unless you understand their pain

Every woman in Afghanistan will curse Pakistan for how they have made its country a living hell, which was a paradise till the 70's until you Pakistanis talibanised the country. What wrong has these woman done to your country or woman to bring such uninvited horror in their lives.

We will do everything possible to bring back the same charm of the Afghans of the 60's on the faces of these people. You made them without power & bankrupt & trying to bully them. It's enough you exploited these handicapped people. Now we will infuse fresh energy & power with our support. They will keep rising with time. Another decade, Afghans will be much well off to defend Pakistan even without the help of India. Provided Pakistan exists till then.

If you want peace with Afghans, you have to first make peace with India & we will mediate to fill their wounds. Well I know the wrath after reading this post. But anyway whether you like it or not, this is reality.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom