What's new

'Indian presence in Afghanistan, a grave threat for Pakistan':PRIO Director Harpviken

That is your wish. But the reality is totally different. India will continue to do its humanitarian works in Afghanistan no matter what. Chahbahar is one such development which will keep India attached to Iran and Afghanistan for many years, it has till now. Don't burn. If you guys really care for Afghans help them. Or, just shut the stink hole and move on.
Hahahahahaahha..we are burning cause of your massive investment of 500 mln usd as compare to our 46bln usd in cpec....oh man I am burning like hell. And don't tell me helping Afghanistan, I don't wanna go there.

Don't worry dude. The world will see what happens to Indians in Afghanistan. Evil does not last forever. Indians will be neutralized in Afghanistan by Afghans themselves.

we are not worried at all because we know what is best and how to do it .. and you rightly said (evil does not last forever).

Their @SSESS will be on top of our fingers higher enough to send their screams to Lal Qilla

Sissies are only committing suicides in IoK

It seems ,you account is being hacked .Or Is it really hacked ?
Honestly I didnt expect a nasty reply like this .:D

Pakistanis will wipe out Indian interest in Afghanistan just like they wiped out Indians from Bangladesh :omghaha::omghaha:

Don't worry dude. The world will see what happens to Indians in Afghanistan. Evil does not last forever. Indians will be neutralized in Afghanistan by Afghans themselves.

Afghans are pro India.
We don't want to go back to Taliban rule aka being controlled by Pakistan.
Pakistan dreams of having same control over Afghanistan like in the 90's, but things have changed. Pakistan should enter in a partnership with Afghanistan with mutual respect instead of trying to control Afghanistan foreign policy.

Pakistan don't want Afghanistan to have relations with India, but if they themselves get a chance to have good relations with India they will grab the opportunity. Good relation are good for both Pakistan and India, maybe not for military budget, but for other people with businesses and artists etc.

Hahahahahaahha..we are burning cause of your massive investment of 500 mln usd as compare to our 46bln usd in cpec....oh man I am burning like hell. And don't tell me helping Afghanistan, I don't wanna go there.

As if 46 billion dollars is coming from Pakistan's deep pockets. Pakistan ached for external investment to fix its dwindling economy China made use of that desperation. That's all. Come back and talk after CPEC is really beneficial for Pakistan.

As if 46 billion dollars is coming from Pakistan's deep pockets. Pakistan ached for external investment to fix its dwindling economy China made use of that desperation. That's all. Come back and talk after CPEC is really beneficial for Pakistan.

if it is not beneficial for Pakistan then why Modi is continuously barking against CPEC?

if it is not beneficial for Pakistan then why Modi is continuously barking against CPEC?

A lot of foreign investment is flowing into Pakistan which benefits you. Did India raise any objections to that ? CPEC is opposed by India because it runs through the territory belonging to India. I am surprised that a PDF veteran can't get this simple logic.

Please recommend your countrymen to raise their bit higher ,so ANA can do some turky shooting :lol:

It took only a couple of tanks to get ANA admitted in our hospitals for treatment. Do watch "This is how victory looks like" if you really really want to educate yourself on how well trained ANA is.

Too bad Indian help could only make them rescue Indian flags and burn Pakistani flags.

A lot of foreign investment is flowing into Pakistan which benefits you. Did India raise any objections to that ? CPEC is opposed by India because it runs through the territory belonging to India. I am surprised that a PDF veteran can't get this simple logic.
:o::o::o::o: REAAALYYYYYYYYYYYYy mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then send your troops to "YOUR" Territory

It seems ,you account is being hacked .Or Is it really hacked ?
Honestly I didnt expect a nasty reply like this .:D

o hello ji. I believe in philosophy "Jessa Mon wesa thapar" :P

I have no idea how things are going to play out. The situation now is so fraught with complications that a lay observor (like us all here) are not in a position to decide which direction Pakistan should take.

However one thing is clear. Can everybody thank Generalissimo Musharaf for letting the "bull in the shop" with appropriate precautions. He needs to be given a medal or something ....

:o::o::o::o: REAAALYYYYYYYYYYYYy mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then send your troops to "YOUR" Territory

o hello ji. I believe in philosophy "Jessa Mon wesa thapar" :P

Fortunately I cant understand that language ,it seems Urdu :D

Janab that 46 Billion is the investment of the China P.S China would also be making the investment of 100 Billion in India -- So what. You are taking CPEC too seriously, if worked good for Pakistan well and good, but if not you need to think of other options also to revive the economy.

Here is my take, which might be wrong -- Sino-pak plan for the CPEC road goes from the area which is not 12 month in a year open, and the much needed path is from the Afghanistan's Wakhan Corridor for the long term plan. Check even the Chinese are now thinking of looking for the alternate route.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1279254/an-alternate-route-for-cpec

For their long term plan for the Wakhan corridor, pakistan needs Taliban or pro pakistani govt. in Afghanistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom