What's new

Indian positions getting toasted

@Windjammer @The Eagle @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Irfan Baloch @Kaptaan

For a while I was relieved that this warmongering is going to subside...after the sick farce of their surgical strikes.

I was watching quietly the great developments in CPEC and other good things coming in terms of economic recovery over the horizon. And then this news of loss of Pak Forces came....

I am deeply, deeply saddend by the loss of precious lives both professional and civilians. Totally unnecessary.

Through this murderous violence the sick indian empire is trying to bury the Voice of Freedom from Kashmiris under the noise of their petty guns.

War or violence is the most hideous of all of human actions.

Yet at this critical stage...I hate to say this...but Pak Forces must make this sick, pathetic farce unbearable for this delusional enemy.

Only way to end this violence is to affect unbearable pain on these delusional souls. Price of one has to be a hundred if not more.

I am ashamed to utter such thoughts yet I see no change coming from mad mind of the nemesis.

Pak brothers, be safe, be secure...your valour is never in doubt... your loving Friends rather see you alive and healthy. Do not be rash be rational and ruthless.

I have no ill will towards the indians. They are as human as I am. But their masters have lost sense of proportion and balance.

Corrective medicine, sadly, is the only solution.

Count only on your own strength i.e. the Will of your people and the ability of your Forces. Your political class is shackle not a torch.

Bess this Eternal Land of Free and Valiant People!

It was bound to happen on occasion of CPEC as well as to suppress the Kashmir cause but wouldn't do much except a vote bank in India.

In another thread:

We do not mourn our martyrs but we are proud of what they achieved as they were born for the same cause and now are among the very few that have been chosen.

However, their sacrifices wouldn't go in vain as they gave their lives while safeguarding the land.

It is sad to say that soldiers are the first ones that their lives are sacrificed in such conflicts but since it is unprovoked firing that, i fear, is going to claim many more lives in revenge. Respect must be paid to the soldiers from any side as they are bound for their duties but as the game is dangerous so the players are aware as well about the consequences.

Vengeance indeed.

Such provoking is simply madness of the Politicians that are pushing for such attempts which is only based upon political gains and votes through their mandate which is being largely questioned since many months about the achievements based upon the promises during last election campaign. So being aware of, nothing as such is delivered yet these ideas are being born in political offices that are going to claim more lives that are supposed to safeguard the nation and country however, soon the same would be used for more votes in public campaign.

Salute to the brothers and our heroes for their bravery and assurance of our security.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/seven-pa...iring-across-loc.460890/page-27#ixzz4Q0IWqRGq

BREAKING NEWS.....

4 indian posts destroyed with 155mm shells, nothing remains of them except rubble, inJun DGMO, on hotline wanting ceasefire to dig out dead and wounded.

Ammo used was laser/GPS guided nearby KashmirI homes untouched.

BREAKING NEWS.....

4 indian posts destroyed with 155mm shells, nothing remains of them except rubble, inJun DGMO, on hotline wanting ceasefire to dig out dead and wounded.

Ammo used was laser/GPS guided nearby KashmirI homes untouched.

Brother, are you there at the LOC?

It was bound to happen on occasion of CPEC as well as to suppress the Kashmir cause but wouldn't do much except a vote bank in India.

In another thread:

We do not mourn our martyrs but we are proud of what they achieved as they were born for the same cause and now are among the very few that have been chosen.

However, their sacrifices wouldn't go in vain as they gave their lives while safeguarding the land.

It is sad to say that soldiers are the first ones that their lives are sacrificed in such conflicts but since it is unprovoked firing that, i fear, is going to claim many more lives in revenge. Respect must be paid to the soldiers from any side as they are bound for their duties but as the game is dangerous so the players are aware as well about the consequences.

Vengeance indeed.

Such provoking is simply madness of the Politicians that are pushing for such attempts which is only based upon political gains and votes through their mandate which is being largely questioned since many months about the achievements based upon the promises during last election campaign. So being aware of, nothing as such is delivered yet these ideas are being born in political offices that are going to claim more lives that are supposed to safeguard the nation and country however, soon the same would be used for more votes in public campaign.

Salute to the brothers and our heroes for their bravery and assurance of our security.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/seven-pa...iring-across-loc.460890/page-27#ixzz4Q0IWqRGq

My Pak Brother,

The canvas is rather bigger. We must learn to percieve. The evil empire has been active on both fronts i.e. Sino-Pak.

It sent US envoy to South Tibet and has stationed its troops and offensive weaponry there. It is cosing up with JP and is full time into China containment party.

On Pak front it has sponsored and is sponsoring terror. Killing Kashmiris and now killinng Pak civilians and soldier deliberately.

This delusional state is trboublemaker for both Sino-Pak interests.

We must see the bigger picture.

Pak is The Preeminent Power in South West Asia i.e CA and ME. This fact can not be allowed to be undermined at any cost.

What we see is an malicious attempt by this sick illegal empire and its masters to create trouble for Sino-Pak Frriends.

Rest assured that the Friends will Act in unison and demolish all sick plans.

It is just the loss of life that is tragic.

We must learn to percieve.

Apparently that is not happening.

Pak army: 9 dead from Sep 29 till today

Indian army: 14 dead, 1 captured alive

Looks like it is Indian army that is getting 160 corpses and not Pakistan.
Remember that we have killed 4,500 indians on the LoC and working boundry since 2000. That is 25 a month.

In the same period we have wounded over 30,000 of them.

but u call Indian race smaller than Pakistanis

and believe it makes u much strong

isnt this contrary to ur logics ???

Kindly prove that I have said that? Don't start lies.

Back
Top Bottom