What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

We have Colonel Tariq Ghafooe killed in peshawar to cover up the tally.

We have Colonel Tahir killed in Qissa Khwani to cover up the tally.

We have Colonel Ismailkilled in NWA to cover up the tally.

So little girl I don't give a rat's *** about your mods as they cannot affect my posting at all ;)

Lt Colonel Sankalp Kumar was killed in Uri to cover up the tally.

Col Vasanth Venogopal was killed in Uri too to cover up the tally.

Major Mukund Varadarajan was killed in Kashmir to cover up the tally.

And munni don't talk about giving r@ts as$ since you have already given your as$ to me and my mods when you registered on this forum.

You are our b!tch. We would play with you and we would get retired we would ban you.That's your story. That's your fate.

We have our plans how to bring India down if full blown war is broken between two and things got out of control. India know that if they cross certain threshold then Pakistan will go all out nuclear initiating MAD and that threshold is very low now.

We don't need to cross the nuclear threshold, the question is should we keep on killing each other or should infiltration be stopped and loc be calm

My reply is very simple to you,yes i will agree its conspiracy theory and we where wrong,
Now tell me if he does not retired or become head of the state by removing Nawaj Sharif,
will you agree that poor soldiers(from both sides) have died to fulfill ambitition of your COAS.

I would accept. Looks like humiliation is made for Indian army and its fans on this forum both.

dont worry we will remain 3rd world till our next generation at least

I am not that worried as most of us don't even know or have clue what is a life of a Soldier .. who stand guard in heavy firing to protect his land and die .. all of the 7 Soldiers died today have families , their kids are just 1-10 years old .. and we are jumping in and out here posting Warrior stuff ..

BREAKING NEWS.....

4 indian posts destroyed with 155mm shells, nothing remains of them except rubble, inJun DGMO, on hotline wanting ceasefire to dig out dead and wounded.

Ammo used was laser/GPS guided nearby KashmirI homes untouched.

BREAKING NEWS.....

4 indian posts destroyed with 155mm shells, nothing remains of them except rubble, inJun DGMO, on hotline wanting ceasefire to dig out dead and wounded.

Ammo used was laser/GPS guided nearby KashmirI homes untouched.

Good. But rafi sahab we want more. I hope we have made our calculation that in what sectors we have to hit and how.

I am not that worried as most of us don't even know or have clue what is a life of a Soldier .. who stand guard in heavy firing to protect his land and die .. all of the 7 Soldiers died today have families , their kids are just 1-10 years old .. and we are jumping in and out here posting Warrior stuff ..

Well I know to an extend the life of a soldier.... but I agree with ur post ... the idiots here think they are experts and post even death of a soldier as if a great thing.... the day when one of their close relative face the fate.. that is when they realise.... such morons are plenty on both sides of the border....

Last edited:
Good. But rafi sahab we want more. I hope we have made our calculation that in what sectors we have to hit and how.

Calculations and computations made, being fed into fire control systems, warm messages being written for Mr modi on the sides. Then being sent on their way.

Well I know to an extend the life of a soldier.... but I agree with it post ... the idiots here think they are experts and post even death of a soldier as if a great thing.... the day when one of their close relative face the fate.. that is when they realise.... such morons are plenty on both sides of the border....

Big minds from both Countries need to halt this madness or only God know how many Soldiers both countries have to Sacrifice on LoC .. our LoC is turning much more worse than the border between N and S. Korea

We don't need to cross the nuclear threshold, the question is should we keep on killing each other or should infiltration be stopped and loc be calm

Stop infiltration and supporting terror in Pakistan also violation are made by India usually because violations are not in Pakistan's interest.

Big minds from both Countries need to halt this madness or only God know how many Soldiers both countries have to Sacrifice on LoC .. our LoC is turning much more worse than the border between N and S. Korea
The actual casualties is much more than what has been declared.....

Lt Colonel Sankalp Kumar was killed in Uri to cover up the tally.

Col Vasanth Venogopal was killed in Uri too to cover up the tally.

Major Mukund Varadarajan was killed in Kashmir to cover up the tally.

And munni don't talk about giving r@ts as$ since you have already given your as$ to me and my mods when you registered on this forum.

You are our b!tch. We would play with you and we would get retired we would ban you.That's your story. That's your fate.
Major General Sanaullah killed in Dir to cover up the tally.

Colonel Zahid Naseer killed in Gujrat to cover up tally.

Colonel Mushtaq blown up in FATA to cover up tally.

Your weak mods can't to anything as I have made you guys my bitch everyday since Jan 2011 through my 24+ accounts.

Major General Sanaullah killed in Dir to cover up the tally.

Colonel Zahid Naseer killed in Gujrat to cover up tally.

Colonel Mushtaq blown up in FATA to cover up tally.

Your weak mods can't to anything as I have made you guys my bitch everyday since Jan 2011 through my 24+ accounts.

Brigadier V.K. Govil was killed to cover up the tally.

LT. COL. Vishwanathan was killed in Kargil war to cover up the tally elsewhere.

LT. COL. Vijayaraghvan was killed in Kargil war to cover up the tally.

My mods have forced you make 24+ accounts. That shows you are our b!tch/ Gets kicked and keeps getting back with more fake account. After all we own you b!tch. You would come back to us always.

But for now this account Kingraj is going to be shut when we would want to. We own all your 24 accounts.

SALUTE TO THE BRAVE :pakistan:

Havaldar Zafar Hussain
5829acd9dfd3f.jpg

Photo by ISPR.

The married father of four children was a resident of Murree.

Havaldar Ibrar Ahmed Awan
5829ad316ecf1.jpg

Photo by ISPR.

The married father of one daughter was a resident of Muzaffarabad.

Lance Naik Muhammad Shoukat
5829ad8e59aff.jpg

Photo by ISPR.

The married father of four children was a resident of Haveli Kahuta.

Lance Naik Muhammad Haleem
5829ad631d793.jpg

Photo by ISPR.

The married father of one daughter was resident of Lakki Marwat.

Sepoy Parvaiz Akram
5829ad004c4a7.jpg

Photo by ISPR.

The married soldier was a resident of Authmuqam.

Sepoy Muhammad Ilyas
5829acb000e52.jpg

Photo by ISPR.

The married father of two children was a resident of Talagang.

Sepoy Muhammad Tanweer
5829ac858dd94.jpg

Photo by ISPR.

The unmarried soldier was resident of Samahni in Azad Kashmir and Kashmir.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/honoring-our-martyrs.23296/page-38#ixzz4Q0elFfnV

Back
Top Bottom