What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I'am not here to intimidate you,you should either don't reply to me or post EXACTLY how the given information is wrong .

I asked you to show me they dont support the resolution now ,what you did ? Usual ranting !

Yaar you have so much love for religion and shits ,there are plenary of your type spreading venom all over the internet,lets not go into that.
Ah! a few post and you tagged me.

Quite the wizardry.But quite the fervour from a person who knows nothing about politics in Punjab.

He was ranting against modi and ranting that modi called for slaughter of pakistanis in a interview, this and that .

That is their staple fare. In a way I think it is good. It will keep them from mischief and all that fretting will use up a lot of their destructive energy.

I told him we BJP voters want all core disputes to be resolved peacefully and he should not mind the rhetoric as its election based . :lol:

I didn't got the answer !!
I talked about religion in a few of my post and got labelled "Internet bigot spreading venom".

You are not looking for answers.You claimed something and ended up with a 'in your face" kind of situation and somehow I am to be blamed for that situation.

Goodness Gracious!

You are not looking for answers.You claimed something and ended up with a 'in your face" kind of situation and somehow I am to be blamed for that situation.
LOL i told you sun is in universe ......you are ranting it isn't . I showed you some data ..you are claiming its false . Whose face was it ? :lol:

IF modi doesn't take tough decisions in first three months , i fear he will use emotional issues .

Back
Top Bottom