What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

LOL i told you sun is in universe ......you are ranting it isn't . I showed you some data ..you are claiming its false . Whose face was it ? :lol:
Holy Moly! A third rate Hindi paper is a source now.

I am out !

Nop, just stop with the religious victimization .

IS this personal remark out of sheer frustration ?
Haha! Victimisation ? Now you are mixing religions.

You will never find us in the sob list because achievers are never part of that group.

He is looking for free Langar !!! :D
Langer is free for all humans without the distinction colour,race or religion.

Haha! Victimisation ? Now you are mixing religion.

You will never find us in the sob list because achievers are never part of that group.

Riight, you blame us for religious prejudice and then your blaming me for mixing religion..classic :lol:

Riight, you blame us for religious prejudice and then your blaming me for mixing religion..classic :lol:
Didn't knew that a counter argument is called Victimisation in Indian English.

Gotta brush up my Indian English.

Didn't knew that a counter argument is called Victimisation in Indian English.

Gotta brush up my Indian English.

Depends on the argument , did not realize the British queen herself taught you English . We Indians often tend to work on our native languages ..

I was wondering why Mamta was attacking MOdi

Either pappu is incredibly stupid , or incredibly incompetent, or does not give a shit about the elections or the country

Post the source of 70% claim and the video of Farmers protests(apart from that Facebook video from AAP propagandist - The Lion Tattoo Studio)!!

a) 70% youth as drug addicts claim is BS. These guys are spreading lies and think no one will catch them.

b) The video is a propaganda piece from the FB account of AAP propagandists given below

The Lion Tattoo Studio | Facebook

here is news report by news channel on prottest of farmers ....that resulted in death in feb 2014

some abstract from the news link below .. Captain Amarinder Singh and Arun Jaitley traded punches over rampant drug abuse in the state. The Punjab government had in 2009 told the high court that 70% of youth are addicted to drugs in the state.

In Amritsar locality, women hardly get any relief - The Times of India

hopefully u will open ur eyes now .....good luck

IF modi doesn't take tough decisions in first three months , i fear he will use emotional issues .
No, not now..... A few tough economic decisions for sure, but not in the first 100 days.
He will be under massive scrutiny from the media and even the new allies.(if any required) . I think he should throw a few tough decisions and mix them with a few moderate ones. After the fence sitters/ nervous / intimidated people get used to him , he could really let loose on his agenda.

Another strategy would be to take all decisions head on and keep opponents on the back foot from ball 1.

I wonder what he will do?

So Damdami Taksal is a separatist organisation.How about you stick to copying pasting articles.

Bhindranwale was its chief before he was picked up by Indira Gandhi because Damdami Taksal is a parallel organisation to SGPC which is full of Akali Dal leaders.

Does it make a sense now ?

Its a 300 year old religious school founded at Damdma Sahib.They follow a strict Sikh Code of Conduct which can be called a bit rigid.

beware u just angered the Bhakts....................they can even call Mahatma gandhi as anti-national if he opposed Param pujnee Shri Modi Feku ji maharaj

Back
Top Bottom