What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

he already is a PM..elections are just a formality

but still i will congratulate him after elections

Congress is the last hope for Pakistan and China to dominate India.

That's the reason why you love them so much and despite Modi so much.

Look at the bigger picture.... for being a PM..... INC/UPA need 274 seats and i think they would be far away from that number....

Even the Indians who are die-hard Congress supporters don't seem to like Rahul.

That's must mean Rahul is pretty bad. :P

The supporters of Congress are not bad themselves. They are just idealists and don't realize the corruption this party has created.

They are Indians too remember? :)

But you're right about Pappu.

The thing is he doesn't have any credentials except his dynastic surname that's all and the fact that people are fed up of the kingdom being run in the name of democracy: from parent to their offspring.

It can be a coincidence once or twice, but not everytime. After Indira, no one was a tenth as decisive. She also had a lot of problems but at least she was strong. Rajiv was a chocolate boy-pretend who looted the country in scams after scams whose cases are still going on. That leaves Sonia G whose administrative skills everyone is seeing right now. MMS is just a mask remember.

Pappu is a whole new level of degeneration though.

And it is time for Nehru Dynasty to step aside and let the country progress.

Congress is the last hope for Pakistan and China to dominate India.

That's the reason why you love them so much and despite Modi so much.

Congress is also the last hope of united india aswell

Though i wont mind a new country being made after the genocide of muslims by modi

The hinduism republic of Bharat(Or south/east india)

Congress have many good leaders:

Sheila Dikshit: She has a vast experience of 15 years as the Chief Minister of Delhi + She have also served at the Central Govt. of India as minister and got elected from as a Member of Parliament from UP for Lok Sabha.

- She is experienced
- 15 Years as Chief Minister
- 5 years as Govt. of India Minister
- Lok Sabha MP
- She is development oriented leader
- She is a visionary

Sheila-Dikshit_10.jpg

Congress is also the last hope of united india aswell

Though i wont mind a new country being made after the genocide of muslims by modi

The hinduism republic of Bharat(Or south/east india)

If you think we are united by a fringe colonial residue, you couldn't be any more wrong.

Those who are against our nation, we will simply pack them in trains and send them to you.

They won't mind living in their Land of the Pure.

Personally, I'd love to see an independent, democratic Republic of Balochistan too.

They are rich in gas and together, we can trade in gas and mutually benefit each other.

Sachin Pilot

Well Educated:

Higher Secondary – Air Force Bal Bharati School, New Delhi
B.A. (Hons) – St. Stephens College, University of Delhi
M.B.A at Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
2nd M.B.A. – Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA. Graduated in 2002.

- At the age of 26, he became the youngest Member of Parliament in the country.

- He is presently Minister of Corporate Affairs.

- Married to Sara Abdullah on 15 January 2004. Sara Abdullah is the daughter of Farooq Abdullah, the National Conference and ex-Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir.

Patriotic:

Sachin Pilot on September 6, 2012 became the first Union minister of India to be commissioned as a regular officer in the Territorial Army, fulfilling his desire to follow his father's footsteps to be in the armed forces. He is therefore known as Lieutenant Pilot for being a regular officer in the Territorial Army.

He have passed the examination and he is not a honorary joiner. :no:

AVN10_PILOT_61071e.jpg

sachin-pilot.jpeg

Omar%2BAbdullah%2Band%2Bfather%2BFarooq%2BAbdullah%2Bwith%2BHindu%2Bson-in-law%2BSachin%2BPilot.jpg

Sachin-Pilot-took-out-his-camera-when-Sara-went-on-the-stage-at-the-launch-of-Tag-Heuer-watches-of-the-brand-Link-Lady-collection-in-Delhi.jpg

06slide5.jpg

MWC11_RMw_SachinPilot2_www.jpg

Congress have many good leaders:

Sheila Dikshit: She has a vast experience of 15 years as the Chief Minister of Delhi + She have also served at the Central Govt. of India as minister and got elected from as a Member of Parliament from UP for Lok Sabha.

- She is experienced
- 15 Years as Chief Minister
- 5 years as Govt. of India Minister
- Lok Sabha MP
- She is development oriented leader
- She is a visionary

Sheila-Dikshit_10.jpg

Yeah experience only in cutting ribbons, as said correctly.

She's a woman and she can't manage women's safety in her state. Thanks to her, Delhi has become dangerous for women.

She's spent over 1500 crores for Yamuna cleaning and no substance.

When multiple bomb blasts were happening in Delhi 2 years ago, she said she has NO IDEA what is going on in the state.

When innocent young people protested against a ghastly gangrape, she had them lathi charged and water cannoned in peak Delhi winter.

When the state was screaming for justice, she was dancing with yo yo Honey Singh.

Visionary my foot.

Oh and dude, I may be from Sikkim but I've lived significant part of my life in Delhi.

So you better come up with a good story about how wrong I am.

Sachin Pilot

If he proves his credibilty in serving in any administrative capacity for a state level, then he's a welcome candidate.

But to be fielded as a PM material, you cannot say 'no' to the Nehry Dynasty.

They are the king makers and for all you and I know, mate, he CANNOT take independent decisions even if he wanted to as long as the Gandhi family remains the kingmakers in the party.

Look at MMS himself. He cannot even smile without permission from Sonia.

Rajasthan: Rising state of India

- Rajasthan will be power surplus state by march next year.

- Rajasthan to produce 22% of India's total domestic oil production in FY13.

- Rajasthan oil would likely bring down India's oil import bill by USD 6.8 billion at peak production, which is about 7 per cent of the country's net oil import bill.

- Rajasthan achieved the highest farm growth rate of 7.9 % against the national average of 3.7 % during the 11th Plan period (2007-12)

Cairn India to invest $2 billion in Rajasthan in 2 years | Business Line

Hero to invest Rs 1300 crore in Rajasthan -

Rajasthan set to get largest solar plant in world - The Times of India

Rajasthan expects Rs 10,000 crore investment in textile sector - The Times of India

ONGC board approves $560 mn Rajasthan investment plan | Business Line

Ambuja Cements plans Rs2,000-crore investment in Rajasthan - Money - DNA

Reliance Power plans over Rs 6,000 crore investment in Rajasthan - NDTVProfit.com

HCIL Announces Rs. 2,500 Crore Investment at Rajasthan plant - FADA India

NTPC unveils Rs. 20,000-cr expansion plan - The Hindu

Cairn India to invest $2 billion in Rajasthan in 2 years | Business Line

Hero MotoCorp Investing 450 Crore to set up New R&D Centre in Rajasthan | BikeDekho.com

India's BHEL says gets $545 mln power plant order

Rajasthan to be preferred industrial hub in India as Rs 42,216 investment approved

Bosch India to invest Rs 2,200 cr on capacity expansion | Business Line

Honda announces Rs 2,500 crore investment for Rajasthan plant; To roll out 1.5-litre i-DTEC engine

HPCL to set up oil refinery in Rajasthan - daily.bhaskar.com

Refinery will pave way for ancillaries' growth - Times Of India

Welspun Energy commissions Asia's largest solar project in Rajasthan - Business Today

Rajasthan prepares master plans for all cities - Livemint

Rajasthan to attract Rs8,000 cr investment in renewable energy - Livemint

UltraTech Cement plans Rs 2,000-cr capex in Rajasthan

Centre nod for steel plant in Bhilwara - Times Of India

Rajasthan has got clearance from Centre for dam across Parwan river: CM - Times Of India

Rajasthan to be preferred industrial hub in India as Rs 42,216 investment approved

Rajasthan to get two new airports - The Hindu

Oil is well: Rajasthan gets Rs 36,000-cr refinery boost - The Times of India

If you think we are united by a fringe colonial residue, you couldn't be any more wrong.

Those who are against our nation, we will simply pack them in trains and send them to you.

They won't mind living in their Land of the Pure.

Personally, I'd love to see an independent, democratic Republic of Balochistan too.

They are rich in gas and together, we can trade in gas and mutually benefit each other.

Lol,you cant,You are nothing when compared to a Muslim resistance.

And No we wont accept Indian muslims.They had to make their own country.For us they are indian first and than Muslims.

As Akbar Owaisi Said: "Khuda na Khwasta,Khuda na Khwasta Hazar Baar khuda na Khwasta,Agar jana bhi hua to Haali hath nahin jayenge,Apne sath (almost north/west india) le jayenge aur becheyga kia?wo Ram lee la ki nangi nangi murtiya?"

About Balochistan=Thanks to Pashtun resistance again

Balochistan Original was very small and all those cities like gwadar,quetta,zhob,kalat were never part of Balochistan

So even Baloch leaders now has agreed to give a seperate province within balochistan to pashtuns whom are 40-45% of balochistan population and 30-35% by land area.Than add the creation of new province by the merger of Las bela and Gwadar/makran coastal region.In the centre will remain the Balochistan

though not only Balochistan
Punjab,KPK and sindh are all set to get divided.

- Over US $ 50 billion of investment

- Jaipur Metro

- 5 New Airports

- 100% power self reliant and will export power from next year

- Very good agricultural growth double of the national average

- New Railway Lines

- Smart cities build by the Japanese

- New industrial corridor

- Good Road network.

- Special zone for Japanese companies where over 3 dozens of Japanese companies are manufacturing and the 2nd phase will get 50 more Japanese companies.

- Rajasthan shines with surge in job creation - Times Of India

- Rajasthan boasts of nearly 200 engineering colleges, 120 MBA institutes and 40 polytechnics.

- Five new universities have come up this year in Jaipur, Kota and Udaipur with an average investment of Rs 200 crore.

great news bhai. btw r u rajsthani @Bhai Zakir ?

Why? :undecided: If i posted something for Rajasthan then most of the teenagers on social media must be from Gujarat as they post about it only. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Sahi hai yaar... Is tarah ka competition hona chahiye among states... Every state must thrive to get developed. If the elections are fought on this agenda, it will be the best thing to happen in last 67 years..

Back
Top Bottom