What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

All things i have Posted is Hard Evidence from Ex-Anna Movement members ...

AAP is the Party which Claims all party is Corrupt Except them... I never Claimed BJP is not Corrupt ... but the % is rather less then all other Parties ...

I leave it on the People to Vote on their Conscious... BUT i only support BJP as far as Today's Indian Politics is concerned ...

where is my information wrong ... as Far as Prasant Bushan is concerned he has many times said the same thing that Kashmir should be given to Pakistan ... he still maintains the same...

Same goes for Swami Agnivesh a Ex-Anna movement member who is a Known for as a Maoist sympathizer...

Same Goes for Arvind Kejriwal who Support terrorist involved in Batla House encounter ... he Still maintain's that Encounter is Fake...

instead of questioning me u all should Question them as i am not standing for any election ... But they are...

If all Parties are Corrupt AAP is no different ... if in election the only available Choice is AAP and kangress ... i will Vote for Kangress with all its draw backs but not AAP...

Do u people remember JP movement it was the best thing that ever happened in India after independence ... BUT all the Current worst Scamster Like LALU, Ram Vilas Paswan , Mulayam singh are who made their political career came out of that movement ... But JP was not Corrupt...

similar to the line ANNA Hazare is not Corrupt ... but the like JP movement Anna movement lead rise of a another Party AAP in which Arvind Kejriwal is the leader...

i am just cautioning everyone ... may be Arvind kejriwal is the next Lallu prasad in making...

Am arguing about believing everything you see on the Internet , critical thinking is necessary about everything , that applies when it comes to believing everything which comes out from AAP or when it comes out videos labeling AAP about ANYTHING on the Internet ....

You should stop being so defensive about everything .... Am not going to believe anything until i don't get the big picture ...

I really don't care if you believe something or don't. I have a problem with you telling people not to post facts.

Choosing what to believe or not believe is people choice, there is nothing to argue in that. (unless you want to take away their choice)

People think allah spoke to muhammed or jesus rose from the dead. Where is your critical thinking then? Holy books are somehow more believable than Internet ? ........... remember to quit when you realize you are on thin ice.

AAP is the Party which Claims all party is Corrupt Except them... I never Claimed BJP is not Corrupt ... but the % is rather less then all other Parties ...

I leave it on the People to Vote on their Conscious... BUT i only support BJP as far as Today's Indian Politics is concerned ...

where is my information wrong ... as Far as Prasant Bushan is concerned he has many times said the same thing that Kashmir should be given to Pakistan ... he still maintains the same...

Same goes for Swami Agnivesh a Ex-Anna movement member who is a Known for as a Maoist sympathizer...

Same Goes for Arvind Kejriwal who Support terrorist involved in Batla House encounter ... he Still maintain's that Encounter is Fake...

instead of questioning me u all should Question them as i am not standing for any election ... But they are...

If all Parties are Corrupt AAP is no different ... if in election the only available Choice is AAP and kangress ... i will Vote for Kangress with all its draw backs but not AAP...

Do u people remember JP movement it was the best thing that ever happened in India after independence ... BUT all the Current worst Scamster Like LALU, Ram Vilas Paswan , Mulayam singh are who made their political career came out of that movement ... But JP was not Corrupt...

similar to the line ANNA Hazare is not Corrupt ... but the like JP movement Anna movement lead rise of a another Party AAP in which Arvind Kejriwal is the leader...

i am just cautioning everyone ... may be Arvind kejriwal is the next Lallu prasad in making...

What your saying could be true or might not be true , but only time will tell ...besides Prasanth Bhusan got beaten up quite badly for his remark ... am Skeptical about everything political ... i was probably the first person to believe AAP was "too good to be true" ...

Dont waste time defending yourself. You are doing a great job in taking efforts in digging out such little know facts and making it public. :tup: ...keep up the good work.

I really don't care if you believe something or don't. I have a problem with you telling people not to post facts.

Choosing what to believe or not believe is people choice, there is nothing to argue in that. (unless you want to take away their choice)

People think allah spoke to muhammed or jesus rose from the dead. Where is your critical thinking then? Holy books are somehow more believable than Internet ? ........... remember to quit when you realize you are on thin ice.

Do you have a English Comprehension issue ? Can you please quote a post were i asked people NOT to post facts ... :lol:

Hold on..where did Allah and Jesus and holy books come from ? what exactly am i supposed to tell you to make you feel that i am allowing you freedom of speech and choice and all the other good stuff .... You totally lost it :what:

Do you have a English Comprehension issue ? Can you please quote a post were i asked people NOT to post facts ... :lol:

Hold on..where did Allah and Jesus and holy books come from ? what exactly am i supposed to tell you to make you feel that i am allowing you freedom of speech and choice and all the other good stuff .... You totally lost it :what:

....from the part when you said stuff on the internet cannot be trusted......this is getting boring so my last post on this.

Jesa naam (photo) esa gun ;)

kya kare addat se majbur hai ...

ranjeet.jpg

Dont waste time defending yourself. You are doing a great job in taking efforts in digging out such little know facts and making it public. :tup: ...keep up the good work.

Yes @Nair saab actully I never known all this infos it just changed the way I was looking at AAP as star war said yes AAP is to good to be true ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabbar, Shakal and Mobamgbo were too mainstream ... :tongue:

Apologies if I offended you by trolling in a serious discussion !!

naah...the discussion itself was bit of trolling ..... :P .....its an avataar that people tend to remember. A little know actor but it triggers hidden memories.

Yes @Nair saab actully I never known all this infos it just changed the way I was looking at AAP as star war said yes AAP is to good to be true ...

Actually people should have known something was wrong the very second AAP started opposing Modi ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom