What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi selected Anandiben personally. and is there any source you can provide tto prove that people of Gujarat are not happy with Anandiben ??

Prove kese karu ? Bhai I am a gujrati I worked have worked with local MLAs and even some Cabinate minister belive me no body likes Anandiben .....

People only accepted her because modi has personally selected her .....

singhdiggy.jpg

Modi selected Anandiben personally. and is there any source you can provide tto prove that people of Gujarat are not happy with Anandiben ??

It's true few peoples of Gujarati don't like Anandiben Patel. I am from Gujarat even though she has done good work on internet but on ground reality few people thinks she was involved in some scams. My father don't like her at all and he said she is not good at all. Let's see how good she will be time will tell

Prove kese karu ? Bhai I am a gujrati I worked have worked with local MLAs and even some Cabinate minister belive me no body likes Anandiben .....

People only accepted her because modi has personally selected her .....

Modi has probably selected her for some reason , why don't they like her ?

He seems a bit too emotional and dramatic, if she was so bad i doubt she would be in Modi's Cabinet . We do not really know about her other than hear say and Roumers . lets wait and see what she does with Gujarat ...

Lets see...

Back
Top Bottom