What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Blame lies on jats.

UP needs to be divided at least minimum 2 states but I say 3 states if UP wants development and progress! If BJP gets 272 on their own I say confidently that Modi Gov will divide UP in pieces

OTOH with time a muslim majority state will force the muslims to stop playing a negative role and take on ACTUAL issues affecting them. Of course the hold of religious leaders must be broken. But that holds true irrespective of whether we split UP or not. I'm seeing a lot of negative attitudes from Sunni muslims all over India and such impractical attitude will only get them screw@d, and no sympathies from me...

We need a "demographic engineering" in that part of the country, I personally would propose to merge the Jat regions of Rajasthan and Western UP with Haryana. Ek teer se do shikaar of sorts.

We need a "demographic engineering" in that part of the country, I personally would propose to merge the Jat regions of Rajasthan and Western UP with Haryana. Ek teer se do shikaar of sorts.

@Roybot

Not the Jats! Not even my worst enemy deserves them as neighbors :fie:

I will wait for a few more hours and a couple of more updates to hazard a guess. But even if Modi wins Varanasi with less than a lakh vote but wins majority of votes in Eastern UP it will be a strategic win for Modi (though a tactical setback). Even a small victory in Varanasi doesn't challenge his leadership in BJP.

This is ofcourse idle speculation but I don't see BJP doing well in this area of UP if Modi is indeed( a big indeed!) struggling. Was thinking that this was going to be an easy victory, I must confess that all things being equal, I cannot understand why an PM candidate is not getting overwhelming support, especially when he is expected to be the PM

Last edited:
who are the bookies hedging their bets on?

They tend to be the most accurate.

This is ofcourse idle speculation but I don't see BJP doing well in this area of UP is Modi is indeed( a big indeed!) struggling. Was thinking that this was going to be an easy victory, I must confess that all things being equal, I cannot understand why an PM candidate is not getting overwhelming support, especially when he is expected to be the PM

Lets see what happens on 16th. Right now its speculations all around. It will fun discussing as the numbers unfold on 16th :enjoy:

Maaf karde bhai. The amount of Gunda Gardi that will be in this Jaat super-state ,you can't even think about it. And Delhi, my city will be bang in the middle of it. :cheesy:

Any Bengali members ...can you give some light on how Bengals polls almost 57% votes by 1PM. I mean this is the case of almost all phase in WB. I mean does voting starts at 5 am there (WB being in the east)

Unlike other people here, I am more sympathetic to Kejriwal than Rahul Gandhi.

I know, it is foolish.
No its not foolish Kejriwal is better than Congress, and they would make a good opposition, keep the ruling party on its toes.

Back
Top Bottom