What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

yea and you are direct words from politicians. kiddo you are very rokkie in this matter.
i ask you question: why only hindus's suffering will be listenned ? is not India a secular country ? LOL

Don't tell me that there is no illegal indians living in another country
--
may be ... who said no..
send them like UAE did

What secularism has to do with the illegal migrants ? o_Oo_Oo_O
--
he have point dear..
why only hindu why not other relgion..
as indian constituion say respect for all relgion so all indian should be welcome

Secularism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

--
i know ... word matter..
but how you interpret that matter too
every peron is prisnor of his own experince , knowledge and expresion

--
secular mean.. equal respect to all religion..
secularism does not mean no relgion.
we also allowed legal immigration of muslim too..
but now question is for hindus in bangladeshi so the answer
exactly but remember most illegal immigrants are very poor and search for new life. so religion should not be matter here, only matter should be if you are ready to take them or not.

Hindus are doing just fine here. they become victim of politics just like it happens in india

he have point dear..
why only hindu why not other relgion..
as indian constituion say respect for all relgion so all indian should be welcome

Please spare me from this high on moral grounds BS.
even you know how our constitution is misused at times.

if thats the case . . why there are reservations based on the religion ?

why there is no uniform civil code ?

why organisations like RSS are bared from the election and ML is allowed ?

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Point is very clear . . . those harassed Hindus have no other place to go.

exactly but remember most illegal immigrants are very poor and search for new life. so religion should not be matter here, only matter should if you are ready to take them or not.

Hindus are doing just fine here. they become victim of politics just like it happens in india
--
accepted.. but majority is hndu may be.. and issue may related with assam . so he said that.
have open view about modi
he is controversial but best in current batch..
india as idea and nation cant be broke by any single men...
he is guy liek coco in chocalte .. you should know what to take and waht to leve

Last edited:
Please spare me from this high on moral grounds BS.
even you know how our constitution is misused at times.

if thats the case . . why there are reservations based on the religion ?

why there is no uniform civil code ?

why organisations like RSS are ared from the election and ML is allowed ?

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Point is very clear . . . those harassed Hindus have no other place to go.
-
dear ,, i support modi because he say nation first..
what is base of nation cosntituion..
yes .. you said its tamperd -- by congress.. shaha bano case.. but same goes to hindu bil code in 1951 whn dr ambedkar resign
UCcode is required .
reservation is diffrent issue altogert .. it was only meant for 10 yr but our plotician faled it..
best possible system that time we ha to have reservation who lacked edu, opportunty was based on caste..
relgion is in dna of indans..read newspaers matrimonial. its all relgion base only..did we leave relgion no then why curse relgion based resrevation /(its necceasry evil )
-
if you leave indian constituion as base of administration first hammer come from SC .. take my word
-
moral high growund should be equated wiht groud relasities or else you become PAKistan like sitaution

i'm talking about legal Migration.

Illegal migration is as bad as staying in the shithole.
--
illegal migration is alays big NO

yea and you are direct words from politicians. kiddo you are very rokkie in this matter.
i ask you question: why only hindus's suffering will be listenned ? is not India a secular country ? LOL

Don't tell me that there is no illegal indians living in another country

It is a democratic country and not a dharamsala. USA or Europe also has democracy, Shall they allow illegal immigrants to settle there just because of democracy ? What democracy has to do with all this in the first place ?

It is a democratic country and not a dharamsala. USA or Europe is also democracy Shall they allow illegal immigrants to settle there just because of democracy ? What democracy has to do with all this in the first place ?
--
kya bat .. good point

i'm talking about legal Migration.

Illegal migration is as bad as staying in the shithole.

and BTW not every country is so soft about illegal migration like India :coffee::coffee::coffee:
again legal migration is not problem in where. so when you say those hindus do not have any place to go is pure baseless :coffee:

exactly but remember most illegal immigrants are very poor and search for new life. so religion should not be matter here, only matter should be if you are ready to take them or not.

I dont believe it,Hindus are persecuted in bangla and pak so they come here. For muslims there are more than 50 islamic nations to call home, for Hindus only India so it makes sense we take care of them. Just like Israel is home to jews worldwide.So is India to hindus.Why shouldnt we welcome persecuted Hindus to India?

It is a democratic country and not a dharamsala. USA or Europe also has democracy, Shall they allow illegal immigrants to settle there just because of democracy ? What democracy has to do with all this in the first place ?
that is the point, religion should not be issue here.

Back
Top Bottom