What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Did watch a speech of Modi ?
he said hindu bangladeshis are welcome in india, but he is against illegal muslim ? (biased by caste ?)
for your info, most of the illegal bangladeshis are woman and children for human traffic.
if you check religion based who moved to india, are mainly hindus.

do not talk like an idiot.

So whats wrong in it ?

Muslims have so many places to go but Hindus got none other than India . . :disagree::disagree::disagree:
and what bangladeshis are doing to their hindu brothers is a world known fact.

So whats wrong in it ?

Muslims have so many places to go but Hindus got none other than India . . :disagree::disagree::disagree:
and what bangladeshis are doing to their hindu brothers is a world known fact.
yea like my one of my close friend who is hindu, a credit rating company's employee

yea like my one of my close friend who is hindu, a credit rating company's employee

Oh u mean Hindus are company employees only while the bosses are all Muslims...........Pathetic.

Modi should Make the first stop at BD for fulfilling the dream of Akhand Bharat!!!

Jai Ho!!

You and that I am bengali guy is an exception.

but people like Lindjani, idune, Munshi,Azidane are in majority.

anyway leave the offtopic discussion.

--
As soon as we come to power at the Centre, detention camps housing Hindu migrants from Bangladesh will be done away with," Modi told a public rally at Ramnagar here.
We have a responsibility toward Hindus who are harassed and suffer in other countries. Where will they go? India is the only place for them. Our government cannot continue to harass them. We will have to accommodate them here," he said.
t will be unfair on them and they will be settled across the country with facilities to begin a new life
arlier,
Hindus from Pakistan had arrived in Gujarat and Rajasthan, but Atal Behari Vajpayee during his prime ministership evolved schemes to accommodate them in different states,
Election Commission to remove the tag of doubtful voters and give these people the right to vote to ensure free and fair polls.
odi said that there were two kinds of people who came from Bangladesh to Assam; those brought as a part of a "political conspiracy" for votebank politics of a particular party and others who were harassed in the neighbouring country.
rust me and as soon as we come to power we will take immediate steps to redress these problems and ensure that justice prevails," he said.

-
now Mr. BDforver
where you infer
he said hindu bangladeshis are welcome in india, but he is against illegal muslim ? (biased by caste ?)
he said -
migrant hindu- meas valid legal person
just few yr back isreal gave citizen ship to few jew group who stayed in north east since many yrs . becasue for jews it only country is iseral
what wrong..
where he said he will not allow legal muslim? show ?
where did he said illgal hindu bangadeshi allowed ?
he said
Election Commission to remove the tag of doubtful voters and give these people the right to vote to ensure free and fair polls
so grow up
read properly then come

@BDforever
More than 7,200 Indian Jews to immigrate to Israel - The Times of India
he Israeli government is expected to approve the long awaited 'aliyah' (immigration) of more than 7,200 Indian Jews from the north-eastern states of Manipur and Mizoram in the coming weeks, a media report said.

--
like this immegration of Hindus from globe allowed
but illegal entry .. of any caste.. not allowed..

--
As soon as we come to power at the Centre, detention camps housing Hindu migrants from Bangladesh will be done away with," Modi told a public rally at Ramnagar here.
We have a responsibility toward Hindus who are harassed and suffer in other countries. Where will they go? India is the only place for them. Our government cannot continue to harass them. We will have to accommodate them here," he said.
t will be unfair on them and they will be settled across the country with facilities to begin a new life
arlier,
Hindus from Pakistan had arrived in Gujarat and Rajasthan, but Atal Behari Vajpayee during his prime ministership evolved schemes to accommodate them in different states,
Election Commission to remove the tag of doubtful voters and give these people the right to vote to ensure free and fair polls.
odi said that there were two kinds of people who came from Bangladesh to Assam; those brought as a part of a "political conspiracy" for votebank politics of a particular party and others who were harassed in the neighbouring country.
rust me and as soon as we come to power we will take immediate steps to redress these problems and ensure that justice prevails," he said.

-
now Mr. BDforver
where you infer
he said -
migrant hindu- meas valid legal person
just few yr back isreal gave citizen ship to few jew group who stayed in north east since many yrs . becasue for jews it only country is iseral
what wrong..
where he said he will not allow legal muslim? show ?
where did he said illgal hindu bangadeshi allowed ?
he said
Election Commission to remove the tag of doubtful voters and give these people the right to vote to ensure free and fair polls
so grow up
read properly then come
yea and you are direct words from politicians. kiddo you are very rokkie in this matter.
i ask you question: why only hindus's suffering will be listenned ? is not India a secular country ? LOL

@BDforever
More than 7,200 Indian Jews to immigrate to Israel - The Times of India
he Israeli government is expected to approve the long awaited 'aliyah' (immigration) of more than 7,200 Indian Jews from the north-eastern states of Manipur and Mizoram in the coming weeks, a media report said.

--
like this immegration of Hindus from globe allowed
but illegal entry .. of any caste.. not allowed..
Don't tell me that there is no illegal indians living in another country

yea and you are direct words from politicians. kiddo you are very rokkie in this matter.
i ask you question: why only hindus's suffering will be listenned ? is not India a secular country ? LOL
--
i know ... word matter..
but how you interpret that matter too
every peron is prisnor of his own experince , knowledge and expresion

--
secular mean.. equal respect to all religion..
secularism does not mean no relgion.
we also allowed legal immigration of muslim too..
but now question is for hindus in bangladeshi so the answer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom