What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Finally he admits they bungled up Economy and corruption issues,This states how low is the morale of Congressis and they see the writing on the wall.

Congress is completely bankrupt when it comes to ECONOMICS of POLITICS...............

I heard Pappu's speech promising free health care to poor & have become worried if poor indeed vote congress on this plank.

In such a trouble state of economy when current account deficit is close to 5% & India is yet to feel the aftermath of food security bill, promising another freebie like free healthcare is simply IDIOTIC.

But what they have to do with economics, they just want to remain in power, as it is, it's not there money they are spending.

Where will this stop?? when our country again faces a real embarrassment like transferring our Gold to Bank of England like in 1991??

@Abingdonboy thats why I like Modi, he has said in his speech - Neither I promise free food, nor free healthcare, but I promise that I will empower a poor Indian so much that he can earn his own food & other necessities.

@Chinese-Dragon your views?

that is the thing,the BJP's plan to start cleaning muslims from india by lebaling them illegal bangladeshis
--
there plan to send illegal migrant from india.. iirespective of caste ..
illegal Marsian, Moonian, Jupiterian willl be send back if exits of any caste..
you took oath to be .............. forever and ever ?

Capture.JPG

That says it all.

If the main leaders dont put up a brave face then the cadres will give up before election phases are over.Its evident from their slip ups Chavan saying were ready to form alliance with third front and chidu now saying they miscalculated the anger etc. are indicators.
Last elections on counting day Lalu said they are sweeping Bihar what we saw as their rout.

Congress is completely bankrupt when it comes to ECONOMICS of POLITICS...............

I heard Pappu's speech promising free health care to poor & have become worried if poor indeed vote congress on this plank.

In such a trouble state of economy when current account deficit is close to 5% & India is yet to feel the aftermath of food security bill, promising another freebie like free healthcare is simply IDIOTIC.

But what they have to do with economics, they just want to remain in power, as it is, it's not there money they are spending.

@Abingdonboy thats why I like Modi, he has said in his speech - Neither I promise free food, nor free healthcare, but I promise that I will empower a poor Indian so much that he can earn his own food & other necessities.

--
its sham
Free healthcare- not universal.. its for working class .. for that ESIC is already there.. which is horrible ..
Food secuirty-- pawar known to have sharp mind .. he knows FSA will doom ,, at execution level ..

--
no-786:-)
even allah/ god dont want him to be in any postion in indian parliament ..let alone PM chair

Where will this stop?? when our country again faces a real embarrassment like transferring our Gold to Bank of England like in 1991??

Yeah his zeenews interview was good, He said he would give good governance and stable government which can take good decisions for welfare of all.
He said i dont promise to get you a rolls royce car for you, but i promise whats pragmatic like water for everyone,education,sanitation,industrialization etc.
He also said im not promising anyone the Moon and even i dont think people want me to do that.
Exactly this is the kind of PM we need now.

--
there plan to send illegal migrant from india.. iirespective of caste ..
illegal Marsian, Moonian, Jupiterian willl be send back if exits of any caste..
you took oath to be .............. forever and ever ?
Did watch a speech of Modi ?
he said hindu bangladeshis are welcome in india, but he is against illegal muslim ? (biased by caste ?)
for your info, most of the illegal bangladeshis are woman and children for human traffic.
if you check religion based who moved to india, are mainly hindus.

do not talk like an idiot.

Did watch a speech of Modi ?
he said hindu bangladeshis are welcome in india, but he is against illegal muslim ? (biased by caste ?)
for your info, most of the illegal bangladeshis are woman and children for human traffic.
if you check religion based who moved to india, are mainly hindus.

do not talk like an idiot.
--
link to prove that he said hindu bangadeshi illegal means welcome
i am happy to be idiot...

@all member
as per our friend BDforevr
modi said this,
is it true?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom