What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

India politician love crackhead and alcoholic during election, they open up opium station to welcome Indian voter.

i'm not agree with this opinion poll .i think in c.g. BJP can again win 10 lok sabha seat.
635331058129751394..jpg
635331058189481394..jpg

Nothing about Indian election concern me, just post this new to make India democratic election is a fart.

So what is the base of regular trolling about Indian election here?Huhh'...
Have you ever seen the voting exercise in India?
Whether you dont get your 50cent from your mother land if you dont post thread like this.Am I right?Or you dont have any jobs in US or you couldnt earning anything from US.

Peusdo democratic society in India not much to inspire other to emulate.

Is this a joke? India government sold Indian voting right on the cheap. Just paid Indian off with some bootleg liquor and their corrupt Indian politician will be elect.

Hey man sh*t like that happens in the poor rural South so we can't be throwing stones in glass houses.

I wonder why he keeps calling everyone "Bhaiya".. Is he making fun of us Biharis..? Let me discuss this with my BJP group. We will explore the possibility of printing some pamphlets for this...

From what I know ...... in Mumbai earlier the loose milk (non packaged) used to be supplied by people from UP and they were called "Dhoodh Wale Bhaiya" ...and later over a period of years was shortened to just called "bhaiya" ...I guess the name just stuck. From UP it has spread to Bihar..... similar to "madrasi" for south Indians.

The same way, the word "bai" indicates domestic help.

I'm a US citizen and I don't even care to vote in the election, you know all politician are all crook but US politician they carefully thread the water when they want to rig the election compare to India rig the election and get caught passing out opium or heroin to the addict for vote, how low can India sink to rig your election.

India politician love crackhead and alcoholic during election, they open up opium station to welcome Indian voter.

Still stick around with Opium.Wake up friend ,more than 100 years after last opium war .Still you cant get out from hangover of Opium:drag:

Do you think you can grab some opium from Indian polling station?
May you cant find Opium in US

Don't feed the troll .

Asking him some tough question without going offtopic.:D

i'm not agree with this opinion poll .i think in c.g. BJP can again win 10 lok sabha seat.
635331058129751394..jpg
635331058189481394..jpg

NDTV and The Hindu are cunning congress supporters.

Ignore their polls.

queen B was desperately trying to corner Rajnath Singh.. but he is too shrewd to fall for her tricks! :lol:

Rajnath Singh meets clerics, says 'can't compare with Sonia Gandhi-Shahi Imam meeting' Video: NDTV.com

What happened to Firstpost? Off late I see a sea change in their attitude! Not on... Secularism is in trouble! :sarcastic:

FP, IBN, NDTV, all have started reading "The writing on the wall", TOI and ET will fall in line soon.

Still stick around with Opium.Wake up friend ,more than 100 years after last opium war .Still you cant get out from hangover of Opium:drag:

Do you think you can grab some opium from Indian polling station?
May you cant find Opium in US

I didn't brought up opium to smear Indian election, your corrupt politician passed out heroin,cash, opium, for vote.

Peusdo democratic society in India not much to inspire other to emulate.

Really ...So what you want for emulation ?Opium .You ask for it in your previous post

I'm a US citizen and I don't even care to vote in the election, you know all politician are all crook but US politician they carefully thread the water when they want to rig the election compare to India rig the election and get caught passing out opium or heroin to the addict for vote, how low can India sink to rig your election.

Ohh ohho..Since when you become pure American?
How can you trust a reuters article that wrote on the basis of partial rumours?

wow what a looser logic you got, I just hope he can feed world's 30% who are dying of hunger and able to provide toilets to 55% of world's 1/3rd population

And kill few jehadi terrorists to provide peace to 1.25 billion people. I agree with your post, its just your madarrasa might have wrongly taught you that India homes 1/3 of world population.

Rest of your sentiments are welcome.

fear !! you must be joking...a muslim of subcontinent fearing a hindu!

You are just trolling.

A whole nation was created in fear of hindus...remember?

Back
Top Bottom