What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If I'm an Indian I would be upset with this kind of voting buying from my government.

You should be anger at this new, your own corrupt government will buy your vote on a dirt cheap without any commitment to improve Indian life.

What the hell are you talking about?
Do you know anything about India except your PC/laptop and a broadband connection?
Argue with an Indian only if you know something or please shut up.

You all buy into democratic election, your corrupt politician don't think much of India, they all out for their own benefit to fatten their wallets.

Does he sound Indian? He is one of those "high IQ" people. It shows, doesn't it?;)

What the heck these guys want with our country's election?
May these idiot dont get his wages from MNREGA.

Nothing about Indian election concern me, just post this new to make India democratic election is a fart.

His country doesn't have elections at all, and they have no freedom to choose their govt. So they get jealous of people who have that freedom, and instead of trying to emulate, they denigrate.

It's a human trait/weakness, explained so beautifully in the Panchantantra as well as Aesop's fables - the story of the fox and the grapes.

Voter in India presidential election is being bought with straight cash, drug, bootleg liqor by BJP

Presidential election? Yeah right!

A band of women travel each day to the worst-affected areas to urge womenfolk to report instances of drug distribution. They all carry bread rolling pins in their hands as a symbol of their determination to flatten offenders.
:rofl: :sarcastic:

Poor buggers. They first get stoned by drugs, then flattened with rolling pins by the women's brigade! A fookin' double whammy, what? :fie: Sheeesh! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom